Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Indroductions EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Indroductions EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Indroductions EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Indroductions EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Indroductions EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Indroductions EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Indroductions EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Indroductions EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Indroductions EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Indroductions EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Indroductions

+7
Asdra
Lupa
IceFire
Rye
Houka Ryuu
Hesper
Iskiea
11 posters

Go down

Indroductions Empty Indroductions

Post by Iskiea Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Well Hello there everyone and welcome to Chronicles.

I'm Iskiea your Head Admin, I'm 20 years of age and happy to meet you all. Whether I know you or not we can all introduce ourselves here and get to know each other better. ^.^ Feel free to ask me anything I'm pretty much always on and more than happy to help everyone.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Indroductions Empty Hello

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Hello to you too Iskiea, though we already know each other. ^_^

I am Hesper and I'm 23 years old and have been a Pern fan since I was in middle school. I can't wait to start rping.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Indroductions Empty Re: Indroductions

Post by Houka Ryuu Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:33 am

Gosh you gals make me feel old. ^_^

Iskiea and Hesper already know of me. But for the others, I am Houka Ryuu. You may call me Houka in short. I am also an Admin for Pern: Chronicles. Smile I am *whispers very softly* 33 years old. Don't tell anyone. Razz Anyways, I am also mostly on and more than happy to answer any questions or RP with you once I get to creating characters anyways. Very Happy

Introduction out of the way, welcome to Pern: Chronicles and let us make a new History for Pern. Razz
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Indroductions Empty 'Ello.

Post by Rye Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 am

Hi guys. Houka knows me from Hyperion Weyr, but you all can call me Rye. I'm 16 and have read all the Pern books in my highschool's library (like, 4. :[ ) I can't wait for the clutch! and, I hope my character doesn't annoy you all too much.

I'm apart of Dragon Kin, Abandon, and Hyperion as well. Hopefully having too many characters won't become an issue. :]
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 am

Okay for all who don't know me I'm Ice and Iskiea, Hesper, and Houka already know me but for those who don't heres a little about me. I'm 17 going on 18 this year yay and I have been role playing for about four years. I do anything that suits my muse.
I'm Admin of Soul Setter Weyr and am in Golden skies Weyr and Lost Dragons and along with lots more.
IceFire
IceFire

Location : http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SID_-_Aki/photos#s=/group/SID_-_Aki/photos%3Fpage%3D0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 am

I am Lupa, CanusLupus on the chat. I am also on Golden Skies (if you ever can get me to post there!). I am also a mod for Hazrien Weyr, as well hoping to open up Iskiea's and mine weyr we started about a year ago, or two. I am 24 years old. As for roleplaying? Probably about 10 years. Maybe 12 at most. I was occasional, but past 4 years, I'm a regular.

Lupa means Wolf (female) in Italian. For those knows me another name. Wolfling is my Fur name. Yes, I'm a Fur. I've been one for nearly all my memory's life. I have only recently settled on wolves.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Asdra Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Hallo, everyone.  Asdra's the name, crazy's the game, as far as I know the only guy willing to RP Pern on a site like this. (Iski says they RP elsewhere, and I don't intend to go looking for them).

MOVING ON!

I'm a college student, studying for a double major of computer engineering/computer science. Don't know much yet, but I'm getting there.

When I'm not messing around with computers somehow, I'm usually off playing DDR (been playing since November of 2002) or hanging with friends.  I occasionally work as a DJ at a roller rink, and I'm currently taking summer courses at a community college.

I also like hats.  I like hats very, very much.  If you knew me personally, you'd probably never see me without a hat unless you saw me at work, where hats aren't allowed for safety reasons.  I collect hats at this point.  My fedora is my favorite.

In short, I'm a massive nerd with quite possibly far too much time on his hands, and I'm crazy (in a good way).

Pleasure to meet you all!
Asdra
Asdra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Hullo, Asdra.

I'm glad to have you with us. Very Happy
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:06 am

I am Otania I am only 15 years old and I am currently a beginner at pixels and I am ready all the pern books in chronilogical order.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 pm

psh, only? Hello, Pern : Chronicles. Prepare to meet....

the CHARM. She is like nothing you have ever seen before! *scary music*

*turns off tape* Moving on: hello everyone! I am Charm, and you may call me Charm. I'm dragoncharm in the chatbox (it is my usual username). I am crazy and eccentric and a chatbox abuser. I am 13 years old, a few months away from 14, and am a rising 8th grader from the United States.

I have less than a year of roleplay experience (though it is getting close to a year) but am MUCH better now than I was when I first started RPing, around September/October of '08. I have been on several Pern sites, though have lowered the number I'm on recently to only a few, namely Caislean Weyr, Solace Weyr, Black Obsidian Weyr, and, most recently, Pern : Chronicles. I'm also on a couple of non-Pern sites.

I already know Iski and Ice, but the rest of you are new to me, so...nice to meet you and I look forward to RPing with you! Some things you should know about me: I am slightly insane, I love to torture my characters, I am often hyperactive and talkative, though occasionally I'll make up for it by being a very moody Charm...though I do try not to be. Let's see, anything else? Um. Yeah, and I regret to have only actually read a few on the Pern books - namely the Harper Hall Trilogy, the Dolphins of Pern, the Masterharper of Pern, and the first one in the trilogy about Lessa and F'lar - Dragonflight, I think it was. Oh yeah, and that watch-wher trilogy with Kindan - I remember one of them (first I think) is Dragon's Kin. But i'm planning on reading Dragonsdawn as soon as possible, to be well-prepared for this site!

Mmm, I think that's about it for the Charm. Looking forward to RPing with you all!
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Well, let me pop on in here!

Heya everyone! I'm Ridayah, but you can call me Rida. I am 22, and just graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science with double minors in Mathematics and International Peace Studies. I'm currently on the long job hunt! And if you are wondering yes, the dragon in the icon is me. I'm just a big friendly fluffball of a dragon and I am sure eventually you guys will see more art. But I am friendly! Don't hesitate to ask me stuff or poke me. Smile And yes, I am another one of those impossible to find male RPers in Pern boards! Asdra you are not alone!

I've been roleplaying myself in various forms for about 10 years now. From Pern groups to Dungeons and Dragons to just random other fun roleplays, I have done a lot and am always happy to take part in stuff. I have one character on the books now and four more in various stages of being written up, so I look forward to RPing with each and every one of you! Happy trails, y'all!
Ridayah
Ridayah

http://ridayah.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

Hyello. :3

M'Kat. Its not a very clever or magical username buuut its what the lads 'n lasses call me. :B I'm 19, going to university and studyin' German and Spanish. I like traveling and journaling; would like to do more of the former and be better at the latter. I have a cat named Pippin, formally Peregrin Took. He likes to bite and I like to 'rough him up :DD he likes it too.

Humm. I role-play on various DRoP boards and have been doing so for a bit. I tend to go on various haiti *shrugs* buuut I always come back. "The Kat came back the very next day" *sings*

That's all that is really relevant. I like dinosaurs, goats, Mexican food, costume parties and South Korea. If all that could be compiled into one location I'd be exceedingly giddy. Welp, das ist alles. Tchüss!
Kat
Kat

Location : In the Marmalade Forest between the Make-Believe Trees!

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Edessa_Weyr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 am

Syleni can correct me if I am wrong here and so can Kat..

But for the benefit of everyone who doesn't speak german i'll translate her last words.

Welp, das ist alles. Tchüss!

Well, that is all. Bye. [it's an informal farewell among friends and also used by the Swiss]
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 pm

*Glomp tackles Kat* Welcome!!! ^_^
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

^_^ thank you Iski-sama, I needed that translation. Spanish I can do...German? That I can't do xD

But yeah, welcome Kat! *glomps*
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 am

Aw fanks ^o^ *snugs Hesper 'n Charm*

Though 'welp' is not actually German xD its just a Katism so..don't go quoting me on that abroad > >;
Kat
Kat

Location : In the Marmalade Forest between the Make-Believe Trees!

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Edessa_Weyr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 am

Ah...I say welp too xD
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome to Pern: Chronicles Kat. ^_^
Houka Ryuu