1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It.

Go down

Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. Empty Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It.

Post by Charm on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am

So, Charm-chan is going on vacation. For two weeks. In a row. *flails* Which is pretty cool, but makes for...less time on here. Beach the first week, mountain resort type place the second. I will have my laptop, and there will be access, but no doubt I'll be kinda busy doing vacationy stuff. Plus, most of the time I'll be on my lappy, which has a coupla keys broken, which = hard time posting. I won't be leaving leaving, I'll still find time to get on every day I'm sure, but posting will most likely be at a minimum, except for maybe during the first week when I can sneak of my dad's laptop.

So....from the 9th to the 23rd I'll be kinda scarce. Still here, but not really posting much or anything. If the Wolven hatching gets going though I'll try to get a post or two in for that. I leave Sunday, endure a few hours of driving, play around for a week, get up early next Sunday, drive home just in time to go on vacation with the other part of my family (first week = with dad and grandma, second = with brothers, mom, and stepdad), which means a few more hours in the car, then another week, then more driving home in time to go to camp for a week. (day camp, so no LOA for that).

So....yeah, that's about it. ^_^ Miss you guys already (even though I haven't left yet XD)
Charm
Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. Empty Re: Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It.

Post by Hesper on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 am

I'm jealous. Can I go with you?

N'nyk and Blue Sylonth~Bronze Bracken
Tabitha and Blue Sivenith
Ashur and Green Eleith
Ch'tan and Green Eskaneth
Thatcher and Brown Thask
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It. Empty Re: Beaches and Mountains and....Oh, Wait, That's About It.

Post by Charm on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 am

lol, if only, right? *hugs*

2nd Passer Ai'ri of brown Tairith
Zachariah "Zacha" of blue Zask
Candidate Keith, with bronze Static
Weyrbrat Mahina "Mina" with green Immy
Charm
Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 am

Hey, I apologize, guys. I said I'd be on still and I wasn't. Truth is, things didn't work out like I thought the ywould. Turns out internet here costs...well, a lot, and my dad didn't bring his laptop either, having decidied without bothering to tell me that he wanted an internet-free week. But of course I didn't...but he didn't want to pay the price of internet for a week. So instead we decided to try and get an ISp CD thing that would let me have DSL for the week, but apparently my laptop isn't as cool as I thought because turns out it doesn't have a modem...so no-go on that. So instead my grandma and I are splitting the price of internet for three days rather than a week, so from now till SDaturday afternoon I have internet ^_^ slow, though.

But since Dad didn't bring his laptop I only have mine with the broken keys....no delete or backspace and onlu one shift to work with. Because of the no backspace and delete, it's hard to fix typos...so I'm sorry for any typos I make, I try ^_^ also since I', still learning to use the left shift key instead of the right, I'll have some trouble with that/....for that reason my posting will prolly be at a minimum....but at least I'm here now ^_^

Charm
Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 am

also, internet reeaallyyy hates chatango right now, so might not be around the chatbox much...sorry!

Charm
Charm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 am

That's fine Charm. Sorry to hear that you don't have internet access while on vacation. I just got mine back online. The Cable Modem came this afternoon and I had thought they'd bring it tomorrow. I'm happy that I have Internet Access sooner rather than later. ^_^

Anyways, hope you are having fun despite not having access to the internet for a while. *huggles*
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down