Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Jury Duty EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Jury Duty EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Jury Duty EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Jury Duty EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Jury Duty EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Jury Duty EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Jury Duty EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Jury Duty EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Jury Duty EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Jury Duty EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Jury Duty

Go down

Jury Duty Empty Jury Duty

Post by Iskiea Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 am

As I am writing this it's 1:33am and I've just finished getting a few replies that I could manage in. Tomorrow.. or more rightly today I have a flight to catch at 5:55pm my time.. which means being at the airport at 5pm.. I have to pack my bags tomorrow, pick up some gear at the shop.. Including a elastic knee support since I did my knee today at the family picnic playing soccer.. At least I didn't do it playing football as we were playing full tackle football too. We played cricket later on.. It's okay though I will live.. probably just sprained it some as I had my foot kicked out from underneath me whilst everything above the knee stayed straight, everything below twisted inwards.. Hurt like absolute bloody hell and took a spectacular dive roll over the guy's leg who tripped me. Though he did not mean it. It was a simple matter of me going to tackle the ball from him and he going to kick it. I got the ball with my right foot and almost did the splits as it slid forwards on the grass leaving it open to kick my left foot which was now where the ball originally was.

Got up limped around heavily for a while.. I still hurt.. and the rest of my body aches to high heaven cause it's been a while since I was THAT active.. It was fun though, and the pain was worth it.. even if my knee suffered some.. ^.^

Well as for me going away.. it's a possible 3 weeks.. I was summoned for Jury Duty from the 7th to the 23rd of September.. And if I get picked for the Jury Panel I will be there for 3 weeks.. If I don't I may be allowed to come home, in which case I will be back in a week.. I will keep you updated..

Don't worry about the hatching.. It will get finished as Chaos is coming for a nice long trip with me ^.^ That way I can stay in contact with you all.. Though my time will be limited due to possible court hours and the visiting of friends I have not seen in over a year.

So I will be around.. scarce but around.. so here I am.. signing off at 2am.. it took me half an hour to write this.. ^.^ just goes to show how tired and sore I am.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jury Duty Empty Re: Jury Duty

Post by Iskiea Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

okay.. some good news first.. my knee is a-okay.. just got to work on the running on it again and all should be good. ^.^

Now the rest of the news..

I didn't get picked for the jury panel on monday so I get to try again this monday.. not a problem.. I have been spending some time with my friends and sleeping at respectable hours hence my lack of activity..

For the first time in my life I went out to a pub and had a beer and played pool with a couple of friends of mine. I loved it and well I have missed everyone.. here where I am and on here too.. Tonight I'm staying at a friends house so I'm bringing Chaos here.. though how much time I'll get on here is debatable..

As the 20th is creeping up soon and there are some threads I need to put up but haven't I may push back the arrival of the 2nd interval characters by a few days depending on how quickly I get these threads out..

But that is not the big thing..

The big thing is that my time here at my parents place had been greatly expanded... Reason for this... I'm going for my provisional license... yes.. for those of you who do not know this is my unsupervised license meaning I will no longer need a fully licensed driver with me when I drive.. I am doing this because it will open many job opportunities for me and well.. I'm 21 in 2 months and I should have this license by now..

Fear not though I will be around.. [even though I am getting a part time job whilst I am down here.] and I will be posting soon as I'm used to everything again and finding some good times.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum