Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
I'm Moving.... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
I'm Moving.... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
I'm Moving.... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
I'm Moving.... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
I'm Moving.... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
I'm Moving.... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
I'm Moving.... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
I'm Moving.... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
I'm Moving.... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
I'm Moving.... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

I'm Moving....

2 posters

Go down

I'm Moving.... Empty I'm Moving....

Post by Iskiea Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 am

Yeah.. I'm moving home... back in with my parents..

why? you ask..

because Brad [my partner] and I broke up last night.. Ovet he last few months our fighting had become worse and worse, and we were starting to fight with contempt in our voices and a lack of respect for each others feelings. We were fighting dirty, aiming to hurt the other more than they hurt us.. In the end we realised we had been not living a lie, but denying what had really been going on between us, denying that the relationship may have been coming to an end.. We made 1 year and 11 months.. quite the feat I know but I guess it wasn't meant to be...

Right now I'm trying to hold myself together the best I can but it doesn't stop me from crying myself to sleep, or wanting to just break down in tears and wonder where I fucked this whole thing up.. please excuse the language.. I still love him and always will, and it was something we came to agree on together. So the plot for the 20th will be postponed till I've got all my stuff back to my parents and have settled in again.

I keep thinking I'm the one who screwed everything, who screwed him up.. So now.. well.. I'm single.. and.. yeah.. just really hurting right now.. more than I ever thought it would.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Moving.... Empty Re: I'm Moving....

Post by Arielle Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 am

*hugs* Oh, Iski darling, it's not all your fault. It never is. Sure, maybe you did and said hurtful things, but would you have said or done them if you weren't hurting too? Break ups always hurt and they always will, and it takes time to accept that you and your man weren't necessarily meant to be together forever and that hurts, too. But hopefully the two of you can become good friends, which will take time, I know. And if you two do love each other, maybe at some point in the future when you've both learned more as individuals you can come together again and make a beautiful life together.
Arielle
Arielle

Back to top Go down