1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Heads up guys... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Heads up guys... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Heads up guys... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Heads up guys... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Heads up guys... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Heads up guys... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Heads up guys... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Heads up guys... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Heads up guys... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Heads up guys... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Heads up guys...

Go down

Heads up guys... Empty Heads up guys...

Post by Iskiea on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Seems not even 2010 can be fair to me at the moment... If I suddenly disappear I'm really sorry but it's most likely because my mother has had me forcibly removed from the house and I am without internet. Another fight.. one that ends with me barricaded in my room bruises on my arm and praying I have internet long enough to put this up.

Thanks to this fight which started off nothing but this...

We went out shopping; I got to drive there. Mum asked me to turn a certain way and when I didn't she got cranky at me. I told her that if I had known which shopping centre we were going to in the first place I would have gone the way I knew best. However she apparently told me 2 hours earlier where we were going; well I was never told at least I don't remember it.. Then it turns into a; you never listen you never do anything argument.

By the time we get to the supermarket I'm asked to be out of the house by the time she gets home.. Instead I follow her around through the supermarket..

When we get home it escalates in that I have to be out of here by midnight or I'll be forcibly removed by the police.. She even threatened to have me committed after telling me that she was ashamed of the monster I was; and that she wished she had never been the woman to give birth to me... 2nd time i have heard her tell me.. She also said that because I treat everyone like doormats that I'm not apart of the family anymore... During this time it also had her try to forcibly remove me and try to chuck me out the door hence the bruising coming up on my arm.. So now here I am in my room.. Praying I can make it through at least till I have my license and can move back away..

I want to appologise to everyone for my actions; appologise for the fact I may be disappearing and appologise for the fact that I must be the demon spawn. I want to appologise for the hatching and future flights and such being on hold because of me.. I'm so so sorry..

Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heads up guys... Empty Re: Heads up guys...

Post by Charm on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

oh, Iski, I'm so sorry! *huggles tight*

Never believe you are a monster because you're not...if anyone's a monster it's your mom for treating you that way. And don't say sorry to us because it isn't your fault and we're with you all the way. You're not demon spawn, never have been never will be, but I'm very sorry you came from a mother like that. *loves on* I really really hope things get better for you Iski; nobody deserves to be treated like that.

2nd Passer Ai'ri of brown Tairith
Zachariah "Zacha" of blue Zask
Candidate Keith, with bronze Static
Weyrbrat Mahina "Mina" with green Immy
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 am

You didn't do anything so you have nothing to be sorry for. I remember the wise words that someone said to me 'Write your blessings in stone so that they never fade and write your hardships in sand so that they get washed away'
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:16 am

Oh you poor dear. *hugs* Do not apologize for anything. Hold your head high and know that you will never be the kind of person your mother apparently is. There's never any reason for that kind of behavior. You're most certainly not a monster or demon spawn. If I lived closer to you I'd let you stay with us. You'll be in my prayers for sure. If there is anything that I can do that will make your life easier right now just let me know.

N'nyk and Blue Sylonth~Bronze Bracken
Tabitha and Blue Sivenith
Ashur and Green Eleith
Ch'tan and Green Eskaneth
Thatcher and Brown Thask
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down