Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn)

2 posters

Go down

Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) Empty Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn)

Post by Lupa Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 pm

Jonas was hungry, like any man, he could eat quite a bit. He noticed the place seem quite busy, despite that the meal time was done fora little while. Jonas had grabbed enough that he would be full, but not stuffed. He went to find a quiet table to eat.

He didn't know what he would meet tonight. Jonas wondered about things going on. He wasn't sure too much. The place seemed to be not quite ready for quieting down for the night. Jonas knew that he missed dinner time, for helping out, but now he could, and so he was eatting.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) Empty Re: Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn)

Post by IceFire Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Dawn had just arrived from her experiments on the new plant life she had found and hadn't realized that she had forgotten and missed dinner. She walked slowly down the walkway to the food and grabbed some still warm meat rolls and klah. Though she still disliked the bitter taste. She made her way trying to look for an empty table but was only able to find one with just a man at it. She sighed softly and smiled as she walked up to the man. She didn't want to seem rude after having a hard day of research.

"Hello sir. Is anyone sitting here right now or is it free???" She asked alittle loud so that he could hear her over the din in the cavern. Solstice screeched from her shoulder wanting some food and had pushed off Dawn to go to one of the kitchen ladys that was holding some meat for her. When she had moved off of Dawn she had caught so of the pins that held the woman's hair loose.

Dawn sighed softly she hated having to put new pins in and buying more when Solstice made her lose so many a year. She was going to be broke before she got old. the slender woman looked down trying to hide the frown on her face so as not to scare the man. She was trying her best to find a friend for herself.
IceFire
IceFire

Location : http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SID_-_Aki/photos#s=/group/SID_-_Aki/photos%3Fpage%3D0

Back to top Go down

Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn) Empty Re: Gentleman moves for the lady. (Dawn)

Post by Lupa Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Hearing a lady's voice, he stood up, bowing gently towards her. He was being gentleman as usual. "Go, right ahead, ma'am. I don't mind at all." He stated.

He would wait until she's seated before reseating himself. He perferred to be polite than anything else. "I'm Jonas Gilligan." He added, waiting for her to sit down first.

Mari then showed up, spazzing out once again, tonight, it was because of fear of his drinking glass, which was red wine. He doesn't drink much, but he didn't mind a little bit today. "This is my green firelizard, Mari. She's kind of a spazz, but I still love her." He added.

He went to soothe his green, hoping that she would behave when he has company eatting with him. If not, he would ask her to go somewhere else, and keep occupied that way. He hoped Mari would calm down. He would never chase her away, but he hoped that she wouldn't get out of control.

Seeing who he was talking to. Mari went towards the woman and chirped at him. Wine glass forgotten, she went to see about this person, and see how she's is, and everything. The little green would never stay still. Jonas knew that.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Dawn dipped down into a curtsy for the gentleman and smiled. "Thank you." She said more softly before sitting down. "Oh and I'm Dawn Deliway." Her eyes glanced at the green curiously. She watched the green who watched her. "hmm she is rather a fine looking green flitter and such a pretty name. Though being a spazz isn't always a bad thing though I suppose others would disagree with me." She used the term she had thought up when she saw them flit from one place to another.

She set her food down and looked up at him wondering if he had planned to leave like most did once she had sat down saying that they had to do something that they forgot to do earlier. She scolded herself for such thoughts before her mind went to looking for new plants as she smiled up at him and then taking a bite of her still warm roll.

"The gold that was just here is Solstice and she can be a royal pain sometimes and yet a doll at others." the woman stated as her mind wondered back to the lizards once she looked up at the green infront of her face. She blinked and took a piece of her roll and handed it to the green. Dawn then took a drink from her cup. "So what do you do Jonas???" She said with her head tilted.
IceFire
IceFire

Location : http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SID_-_Aki/photos#s=/group/SID_-_Aki/photos%3Fpage%3D0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Jonas sat down, and resumed his meal, after Dawn sat down. He listened, and replied, "Nice to meet you Dawn."

"Well, sometimes, she can get a little out of hand. I normally forgive her though. I guess I'm too nice to her that way." He commented first.

He had thought he had seen a golden one. "Ah, I wouldn't know about how much trouble a gold can be. I'm happy with Mari." He added.

"What do I do? Nothing much, helping out, as I'm always willing to help people who needed helping hand. I don't have special talent or anything. Sure I can fence, but not really much to teach another." He answered.

He is just a gentleman, kind man willing to do anything, or sometimes, he, just like some men, likes to lounge around, especially on nice weather. He doesn't have any special talent like a lot of people here do.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 am

"It is also a pleasure to meet you as well Jonas" The woman said softly and politely. Dawn nodded with understanding as he spoke about how he would not understand how a gold would act because she was the same with greens. "Yes but atleast your not mistreating her like some would do since they think their are pests." She replied with saddness in her voice.

"Its good to have people like you around here. Everyone could use a helping hand specially someone like you." She said sweetly as she pulled a meat roll apart and feed it to the green and her gold who had just reappered. She took a drink of her cooling klah and started fingering her braclet. "Perhaps you would like to help me find new plants in your free time???" She asked as she looked at the gentleman infront of her.
IceFire
IceFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 pm

"I wouldn't hate her, as I would loose her." Jonas said, after he was finished eatting. He seemed to have delicate eatting habit, not scarfing up his meal at all. "I never think these are pests. They can get annoying, but I think it's really up to the owners, and how they handle them. Mari may get out of hand, but she knows, if I'm mad at her, she'll go alone, or somewhere that wouldn't be bothering people. Although, sometimes I wonder if she would ever settle down for a moment." He added.

He went to take a bite to think about helping Dawn. He wouldn't know when, but if it was enough, Jonas wouldn't mind at all to help her find plants, what ever plants she was looking for. Jonas figured that she would help him know what he should be looking for.

"I wouldn't mind. I don't normally have set schedule doing anything. I normally just run into people needing help, and ended up doing that way. If there's nothing really to do, then either I take care of Mari, when she demands so, or practice fencing, of course either without anyone, or someone may come by that already knows how to." Jonas replied to her question.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:49 am

Dawn nodded with a smile as she rubbed her gold under the chin. He rsmile widdened as the gold purred with pleasure. "I suppose that is true. Solstice can be the same way though I have to be more stern since she thinks she owns the world because of her statis as one of the first gold flits." She replied wiht a giggle as the gold puffed out her chest making herself look more regal. The gold had her wings slightly pulled away from her body as she started to preen under her wing and then her chest.

"Of course but like I said its up to you and if you have the time darling." She spoke softly with a hint of amusement and a wave of one of her hands. She started to giggle as the gold began to do flips and such after she rose into the air. Her owner watched with glee and amazement of a two year old. She had set the food left in her hand onto the plate she had grabbed. She still thought her Solstice was glorious when she flew and what not.
IceFire
IceFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:47 pm

"Well, if you let me know a head of time, I'm gladly to come and help you. I normally don't have set plans, so if you let me know a head of time, that you're planning to go, and I'll come. If I'm doing anything, depends how quickly jobs done." Jonas replied.

He didn't mind helping those all he could. He would be willing to help. Dawn seemed a nice person, so it would be nice to have someone like himself. Sometimes he just wished he would have more of a job, but then if he keeps helping people out, then what's the use?
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down