Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun)

2 posters

Go down

The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) Empty The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun)

Post by Otania Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 am

Time: Early autumn 10 AL
Setting: Nearly empty kitchen. People are only snacking.

"Sky! Earthquake! Stop that! You do not need to do that!" Otania called after her trouble makers. As usual they were casuing trouble. Earthquake was flying and screaming around the kitchen while Sky was following the brown and adding his screams to the mix. The had also stolen some food and ate it.

"You just ate you little pigs." Otania was not happy as she chased after them and tried to, rather unsucessfully, catch them and make them stop. She had already replaced the food that they took. She was just not fast enough or tall enough to grab them. This was the perfect time for a hero.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun) Empty Re: The trouble making dou! (Rida-kun)

Post by Ridayah Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 am

CJ came panting into the kitchens, and looked around. He had gotten mental images from his brown flit Yeller that he was going to get a snack, and he had already eaten, the little hungry firelizard! He looked around and quickly saw the brown with some snacks on a counter.

He wasn't alone. He noticed two other flits, another brown and a blue, both making a mess with him as he ate up treats. "Yeller, no..." said CJ a bit desperately, and ran right over, nearly plowing into Otania. He quickly caught himself to keep from falling and began to apologize. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to run into you there... trying to stop my firelizard... um... sorry..." he said, flustered.
Ridayah
Ridayah

http://ridayah.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

Otania had sorta tripped or so she thought. Someone has almost ran into her.

"No it is alright. I can barley see where I am going chasing after mine and there sendings are not helping." She said as soon as she regained her balence then tried to run after them again and tripped and tumbled so that she was sitting on the floor with a shocked look on her face. Sky being the one who cared the most between the two went to her and hovered near her head. With grace and persision she snatched up the blue.

"Gotcha! Now calm down." She scolded. The little blue eyes changed from schocked yellow to calmed blue and green swirls. "That is better." She let Sky go and he sat calmly on her right shoulder.

"Now my right hand man time to get Earthquake." Sky nodded his little head and sent images to Earthquake that inatantly calmed down the overly excited brown. He too then came and sat on Otania's left shoulder.

"Much better." She aprroved. They always made trouble daily. Otania with her calmed down flitts was a picture of beauty. She matched her eyes and Earthquake matched her dark brown highlights and tan outfit.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

"You, um, have them pretty well trained," CJ stammered. He was blushing pretty heavily for having nearly run into her and then seeing her fall down. He ran up and tried to help her up, offering his hand.

He then turned and looked over at the counter, where Yeller was still chowing down on snacks o nthe counter. He had spread some about, trying to find the ones that smelled and tasted the best. He chirped at the other flits to see if they wanted to come and join him.

"Oh Yeller... what am I going to do with you?" CJ said sadly, looking at the brown. It looked up at him and quickly flew over.
Ridayah
Ridayah

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 am

She took his offered hand and pulled herself up so that she was standing. And noted his blush. Whoa that is a first, making a guy blush. Earthquake complained as Otania stood and hovered near her till she had stopped moving then landed on her head so that he was in her hair.

"Sky is the only one really trained. Earthquake just does what others tell him to do." She then tried to get him off of her head before he could make a rats nest. Those things were not fun to get out at all. Earthquake just innocently tilted his head at her and then he chirped at Yeller and flew over to see if the other brown wanted to chat. Sky was content on Otania's shoulder and so he stayed there.

"What am I going to do with you two once I am too busy taking care of Verreth?" Then she mentally probed around till she found Verreth. He was still napping and he was dreaming of flying as usual.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Yeller had taken the time to land on CJ's shoulder, and began to chatter at the other two flits around the female. He had to at least see if they had some more snacks!

CJ absentmindedly reached up and stroked the little flit, still blushing. "Uhh, I am still working on training Yeller, but its not seeming to work too well. And who is Verreth?" He said shyly, glancing at the girl. His legs stood a bit awkwardly, he had no idea what he was doing talking to a girl of all people right now! It was so confusing!
Ridayah
Ridayah

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am

Earthquake chirped at Otania asking for what he had come there to get. Food! Otania shook her head at him and grabbed a meatroll for him. He eagerly took it and sat on the counter. Then he offered some to Yeller, at least they had something in common. Food.

"Training flits is easier said then done." Otania looked at him shocked. Did he not know about the dragons? Everyone did but maybe he did not know that she was one of the people who Immpressed.

"Sorry, I have not introduced myself yet." She apoligized. With her right hand clenched she put it over her heart and bowed to him. "I am Otania, rider of the blue dragon named Verreth."
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:16 am

Yeller wasted no time. He flitted out to grab the bit of meatroll, and darted right back to CJ's shoulder. He landed there and quickly began gobbling down the treat, chirping delight at this like minded flit.

"Wai-wait, you're one of those riders? Of the dragons? Oh, oh my..." CJ sputtered out. His blush, if anything, deepened. "I, I did not realize, I am sorry! Um, well, I am CJ... Thats what everyone calls me anyways. I'm a mechanic, I fix things." He said quickly. Here in front of a girl, and an important one no less! This was a disaster! He quickly began glancing around for something to say. "I, uh, well, how did the, uh, impression go?" He mentally cursed himself for such a choice of words. He seemed rooted to the spot, unsure of what else to say or do.
Ridayah
Ridayah

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:38 am

Earthquake chattered at Sky who stayed rather calm declined the offered treat. He knew that he did not deserve a treat after what he had done to the kitchen. He just sat there and stared off into space.

"Don't worry Cj. It is no big deal that you did not know. I don't think many people her know me will because I have to spend most of my time with him." She said. She had never made a guy blush before let alone this much. "I think it went will. I missed most of it because I was one of the first to be picked by a dragon. In fact I was the first but I was not expecting to have impressed a dragon at all. Okay so I have two flitts but I do not think that means much." She noted that he was very flustered. Better stop before I give him a heart attack or something.

Tani? A voice asked sleepily in her head. She jumped ,still not used to it yet. Where you? asked Verreth. Obviously he had just woken up. Sky then jumped off of her shoulder and went between to go to Verreth.

"Seems like Verreth is awake now." She commented as Earthquake qucikly ate the rest of the roll and went between as well. "Would you perhaps like to come with me and meet him?" She asked hopefully. She wanted to get Verreth to meet others.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 am

Yeller wasted no time in darting to the counter, grabbing another pair of meatrolls and lumbering back to CJ's shoulder. He quickly began to eat them, causing bits to fall down CJ's front.

"I heard, um, about it but never got to see or knew anyone who did," the young lad said, the blush holding up. He shuffled from foot to foot as he looked at the cute girl, still unsure of what else to say until she spoke again.

When the blue flit darted off, he let out a little jump of shock, and then stammered more at her words. "Well, I uh, I could, but is that okay? Is it allowed?" He asked, as much to her as to himself. Yeller helpfully or not so helpfully chirped in his ear, having finished one of the meatrolls. He certainly wanted to see the dragon!
Ridayah
Ridayah

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am

"It is okay as long as you have permission from the dragon's rider first or the dragon and it's rider." She said with a small smile.

Verreth I am coming don't worry but do you mind if I bring someone with me? She asked him mentally.

No I don't. Why do you ask?

Because I have someone I would like you to meet. She reassured him.

I don't mind at all.

"And Verreth says that it is alright with him so you can come if you want." She said after her quick mental conversation with Verreth. She giggled at his brown. "It looks like he would like to come but it is your choice." She made sure that he understood that he did not have to come if he felt uncomfaortable around her.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

CJ could not help but sputter a bit as he replied. "Ah, visit, um, ah, okay--" he managed to croak out. "Well if Yeller wants to go, I uh, better go to keep him out of trouble..." The poor boy was so flustered!

He blushed a bit, gulped, and then took a resolute step forward. His mind made him feel like he had to or it would be discourteous. But he felt so out of his element, first Yeller getting him into the kitchens and meeting this cute girl in such an embarassing way, and now her inviting him to meet one of the dragons!

Yeller did not help at all, he chittered exstatically and began to fly around CJs head, squeaking his delight at seeing the dragons. He flew about and chittered at Otania's two flits as well, unable to contain himself. "Yeller, no... come back and behave!"
Ridayah
Ridayah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down