Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

You have a Vistor? (Roman/Lesla and Emera)

3 posters

Go down

You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) Empty You have a Vistor? (Roman/Lesla and Emera)

Post by Lupa Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:19 am

Emera had finished exercising her stallion, Night Noise. She decided to ride bareback on him. He can have smooth gaits, when she asked him to, and it was nice way to cool him down, and enjoy the scenery, as she went to follow the directions from Lesla. She was hoping that it wasn't too late, or that it was middle of their dinner time. Speaking of food, she hadn't eaten all day, since she needed Night Noise out.

She had kept watch of the sky, but was relieved nothing fell that day. She slowed the stallion down to a walk, when she figured she was near, not to startle any horses, of their sudden arrival. Emera wondered about the place. She knew that she didn't have much horses, and that she could easily take care of more, and still have stuff done for the day. She then walked up the path towards the house, once she saw it. She would stay on her stallion, so that he doesn't wander off and get into trouble.

"Hello?" Emera called out. "Lesla?" She asked, if they were around. She led the stallion to see about the barn, yet still staying out in the open. At least her stallion's markings would show who she is. She waited for a response.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) Empty Re: You have a Vistor? (Roman/Lesla and Emera)

Post by Houka Ryuu Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Lesla
Lesla kept looking at the wall clock that they had up at home. It was one of those old relics that would seem to have batteries to last them a life time. She was just about finished with her dinner and she knew that Mom would probably be serving some dessert if Lesla had any say about it.

"Mom, what are we having for dessert?" Lesla asked their Mom, Arden.

Arden turned to look at Lesla, her eyebrows going up in her hair. "And why should I be making dessert, Young Lady, hmm?" Lesla's mom asked.

Lesla looked down at her plate twiddling her fingers, as she thought of an excuse, "Umm, well you see, Mom, I met this person, her name is Emera. And um... well, I kind of invited her over if she was done with her work." Lesla said.

Lesla looked over her brother to see what his reaction was. But then, Lesla heard Emera calling out from outside, and standing from the table, Lesla exclaimed excitedly, "Oh! She's here already. Please Mom? Maybe just some fruits would be great." Lesla begged her mother.

Arden sighed as she shooed Lesla away to see about her friend. "Oh go on with you. I'll see what I can whip up for your friend." her mom said as Lesla got out of the house to greet her friend who was waiting outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside, Lesla saw Night Noise and knew that it was indeed Emera who had called for her outside. Lesla skipped down the steps, acting like some young girl who was about to have her first girl's night out. Skipping towards her friend, she called out, "Hey there, Emera!" as she waved her hands.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

You have a Vistor?  (Roman/Lesla and Emera) Empty Re: You have a Vistor? (Roman/Lesla and Emera)

Post by Lupa Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 am

Emera turned around, and there was Lesla. She smiled, as the stallion gave Lesla a nicker, greeting her his way, as she hopped down. She now had dirt and a little bit of hair onto her pants. She went to clean much she could. She knew that even her best brushing off wouldn't get it all. She knew that riding bareback, after working out the horse, would cause her to do so. Ah well, she didn't mind that factor at all.

Emera smiled at her new friend as she went down and around to meet her face to face. She liked the ranch first off. She wouldn't mind working here at all! She hoped that she would be allowed to. She of course wondered if she was interrupting anything important.

"Hey Lesla! I hope I'm interrrupting, or anything important." Emera commented.

She then looked around, one more time, just to see the layout. It was nice. Emera could easily be settled here. She hoped her horses wouldn't mind at all the new location. She wondered how her Stormy would take it. Emera would have to wait and see.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

"Umm, well you see, Mom, I met this person, her name is Emera. And um... well, I kind of invited her over if she was done with her work."

Roman shot his sister a questioning gaze, but she didn't intercept is, as she was headed out the door. With an exaggerated sigh, he thanked his mother for dinner and followed Lesla out, wondering who she could've met. As a rule Roman was protective of his sister, but he was secretly happy she'd made a friend of her own.

=====

As he walked out, Roman immediately noticed the girl and the gorgeous quarter horse she was riding. His sister was speaking, though, so he held back, a slight smile on his face as he watched the girls interact.

After a moment, in his usual friendly manner, Roman spoke, his voice teasing and welcoming at the same time.

"So, Lesla. When were you going to introduce me to your beautiful friend?"

With a wicked grin on his face, Roman let that sink in before adding,

"I meant the horse, of course."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:18 am

Lesla
Lesla smiled at Night Noise as he greeted her. Lesla held out her hand to let the stallion sniff at her, before Lesla gave the horse a pat on his back. She waited for Emera to walk from the other side of Night Noise where she had gotten down from Night Noise's bare back.

She already knew that Emera would be having horse hair stuck to her and she was given proof as she saw Emera trying to brush the hair away from her pants. Lesla had to giggle a little at this. She shook her head because she already knew how futile it was to get horse hair off of your clothing. That's why she usually have a blanket on Adonis' back if she was being lazy and wanted to right bareback.

"Hey Lesla! I hope I'm interrrupting, or anything important."

She stopped her giggling and with a shake of her head said, "No, you aren't interrupting anything." Then she added, "Those horse hair will be tough to brush off." as she pointed to a few that was still on Emera's pant legs.

She had been so happy that Emera had visited that she didn't even hear her brother coming out of the house until he spoke up. With a gasp of surprise, Lesla turned to look behind her and there was her brother, Roman.

"So, Lesla. When were you going to introduce me to your beautiful friend?"

Lesla then turned to Emera and was about to introduce her to her brother when Roman added another sentence.

"I meant the horse, of course."

Lesla just looked at her brother and stuck her tongue out at him. She rolled her eyes at his attempt to joke around like he usually did with others. Once more looking at Emera, Lesla said, "That's my older brother... well, my twin older brother, Roman." Her right thumb pointing back towards her brother.

Then turning to look at Roman, she introduced Emera and her horse. "This is Emera." as she tugged at Emera to make Emera stand in front of her and give her brother a better view of Emera. "And the brindle at my back, is Night Noise." Lesla said as she gave the horse another pat on his back. "He's one of Emera's horses." she added. Then she turned silent to let the two mingle for a bit. She'll broach the subject of Emera coming to work and maybe live here at Kincade Ranch after the two got to know each other a bit better.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Emera went around, and smiled. "I know they'll be hard, but always worth to try to get some off." Emera stated. She knew it was useless, but she still does it.

Night Noise sniffed her hand, almost expecting a treat. When he didn't get one, he almost took the eye closest to her, and did like a begging look. He just stood quietly, but then another person came, so he stretched his nose out to see about the new person. Emera made sure that he wouldn't do anything else, so she wouldn't get embarrassed by him.

She was about to introduced herself, but Lesla beat her. She didn't mind. "Nice to meet you Roman." Emera said politely.

She still kept a light hold of him, because of the new place, other wise, she could easily ground tie him, and he could stand there, without moving around too much. But this is new place, so she would want to know when he would start to wander, because it was a new place.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum