Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

A Walk Along the Beach (Zander)

2 posters

Go down

A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) Empty A Walk Along the Beach (Zander)

Post by Otania Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 am

Ayana had just finished her training session with Malolcom for the day and she was already bathed and dressed. Her hair was still a bit wet and clung to her face and neck. She was watching the afternoon sun as it reflected off of the small waves the lake made. She was walking by the shore her boots and socks off so that she could enjoy the warm water on her feet. She sighed, she was worrying about Otania. She had Impressed Verreth. In the future a lot would be on her shoulders, lives could depend on her and all the other riders. What if Ayana did not Impress and Malcolm did? She sighed again. She had missed the banquet yesterday and she did not have the time to go and see Otania and her handsome blue. Ayana continued walking along the shore trying to calm herself down.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

A Walk Along the Beach (Zander) Empty Re: A Walk Along the Beach (Zander)

Post by Houka Ryuu Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 am

[OOC: I am assuming this is in the after noon. Correct me if I'm wrong.]

Zander
Zander yawned as he decided to take a stroll near the shores of the lake. It had been a very long day yesterday that started with the super early Hatching and ended with the evening Banquet which he had not left from until the wee hours of the morning.

At least the Banquet took people's minds off of the death of that poor green. Zander still couldn't believe what had happened. What should had been a very happy occasion was tinged with the death of that geneticist and her dragon. Zander wasn't really expecting to meet anyone, but he did. He stopped on his tracks or he would have run into the woman. With a smile on his face, he said, "Hello, nice day for a stroll, right?" as he did another yawn. Looking back at the woman, he added, "Excuse the yawn, I didn't get out of the Banquet until just this morning. I feel as if I need for sleep." with a bit of whinny voice and his signature cute pouty face.

Elegance was flying about in the air cavorting in the skies really. Then she dived down in to the lake and came back up with a splash of water all around her. Elegance chirped at Zander trying to entice him to join her in the waters.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

Ayana jumped slightly when she heard someone behind her. She did not know him but he looked like he wanted to talk.

"It is a nice day for a stroll," Then he yawned. "It is okay I know how you feel." Then she blinked and then Spring was in her face. She then just said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Shards Spring! Don't do that!" Ayana said startled. She hated when Spring did that. "Sorry. I am Ayana and this is Spring." She introduced herself and Spring. Then Spring flew towards the other green in the waves. She chirped and asked if it was safe to join.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 am

Zander
Zander smiled at the green firelizard. "I used to do that when Elegance was younger." he said as he pointed to his own Green firelizard who was calling at him from the waters.

Shouting a little towards Elegance, he said, "Call all you want Elegance, but I am not getting in the waters."

Then he turned his attention back towards Ayana as the girl had introduced herself. "Oh, please excuse me, where are my manners?" he said charmingly. With a flourish of his hands, he bowed a greeting as Zander introduced himself, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Ayana. I am Zander. Zander Grace, and that yonder Green firelizard is my Elegance." he said after he bowed.

Then looking at Spring, he added, "It also nice to meet you, Spring." with a smile on his face.

Turning the topic back to why ye was yawning, he said, "Ugh, I am never going to do that again. I really do feel as if I need more sleep. Anyways, did you enjoy yourself at the Banquet?"
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:45 am

" It is nice to meet you Zander. I sadly could not go to the Banquet. I was sick and a little worried about my sister Otania. She Impressed a blue named Verreth. He was the first one to hatch." She smilled even though she was still wrried about Otania.

"She now has to take care of Sky and Earthquake, her firelizards, and a blue dragon. That well be fun to take care of all three I think. I have enough fun with this one." She said pointing to her little one who had started playing in the water. Ayana watched after her little one. Sure Zander may have been charming but she could only think of Malcolm, for some reason.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down