Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open)

3 posters

Go down

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) Empty Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open)

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:41 am

It had been a long day in the infirmary. There had been one birth, two really bad lacerations, someone with a broken arm, and one other person who was suffering from a concussion. What about that day had made everyone so clumsy, Malcolm wasn't sure, but he had been exhausted after work. After his shift had been over he'd went to see Ayana. She still hadn't been feeling the greatest so he cuddled with her for awhile and stayed with her till she fell asleep. After that he decided to go the dining hall for a bit, even though it was late.

There he met Thatcher, a young man he'd never met before. Thatcher was very charismatic and ended up convincing him to take a few shots with him. Pern still lacked in really good alcohol, but someone had managed to make a decent hard liquor and somehow Thatcher had gotten hold of some. Malcolm wasn't really a drinking man, but he enjoyed it on occasion and since it had been a long time since he had drank he joined in. Unfortunately Malcolm doesn't have a tolerance for the hard stuff and after two shots was pretty tipsy. Another two sent him over board, but Thatcher got him to take two more. By this time he was plastered and Thatcher wasn't too far behind him.

Malcolm hadn't changed clothes yet and had some blood stains on him and Thatcher was dirty from stone cutting all day. So both drunk men decided it would be a good idea to take a bath, not to mention the hot water would make them feel a bit better. So they stumbled their way there. "So...Mal..colm. You say you..are a nuurse?" Thatcher asked him as he stripped off his clothes.

"Yesth. I am.. It not a...a bad job. God...I'm so.. drunk." He replied taking his clothes off as well and then slipped into the tub. They were so drunk they didn't bother going to the men's side, they just used the communal bathing area. Thatcher got in after him and floated to the other side of the pool.

"Too...bad more peop...people aren't here. It would make...make this more fun." Thatcher stated.

"Make what...more fun? We're jus' bat...bathing." Malcolm retorted, then dunked his head under water.

"I know that, but...I brought some...some more wine." Thatcher replied as if it was obvious. "It's over thar'."

"Oh, well that...makes more sense. Though we prolly..don't need more al...alcohol." Malcolm stated. "You're right though....it would be fun." He then snickered a bit to himself, though nothing was really that funny.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) Empty Re: Two filthy drunks and a hot bath.

Post by Charm Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 am

"My God, what a day."

Usually, if you heard those words coming from the mouth of Tylar Montgomery, they would sound breathless and excited, filled with the history of a long, tiring but fun day doing something or other. But today these surly, mumbled words spoke of a darker mood. Most of Tylar's days were good days. Why? Because she loved to have fun. She loved fun. she loved laughter, she loved spending time with friends...It was hard to have a bad day when you were Tylar.

But somehow she'd managed it today. Hell, even just waking up had sucked; she had woken feeling cruddy and moody, and just wanted to sleep in the whole day. But of course that wasn't going to happen; someone was doing something very loud outside, and it was very annoying. so she'd gotten up and dressed, and trudged down to get some breakfast. But someone had already gotten to all her favorite things, leaving the large dishes empty, and leaving her with some bland oatmeal instead. It was only after walking around for several hours did she realize that some of that oatmeal had not made it into her mouth, and had instead chose to make a mess of one of her favorite shirts.

The whole day had gone basically the same. She'd gotten into an argument with her cousin, she'd tripped and skinned her knee, it had started to rain in the afternoon so she hadn't gotten the chance to go swimming after all...the list went on.

The need for both a bath and time to relax had brought her to the Bathing Chambers, hoping the hot water would help things to look better. After a day like this, all she really wanted was a hot bath, some relaxing time, and maybe a chance to mingle. Looking around, she debated going over to the women's side, but right now it just seemed like too much effort. So instead she made her way to the communal baths, to hell with anyone who minded. At the edge, she stripped off her damp, stained clothes and dumped them into a pile, before slipping into the hot water.

Oh, thank the heavens.; she felt better already. The hot water soothed the tensions in her tight muscles, and brought a sigh of relief to the young woman's lips. For several minutes she soaked, listening to snippets of conversation from others. Suddenly one caught her attention, and she sat up straight.

"...some more wine. It's over thar'."

"Oh, well that...makes more sense. Though we prolly..don't need more al...alcohol."

They'd had her at the word 'wine'. Tylar looked towards the direction of the somewhat slurred voices with great interest, eyes widening when she recognized one of the faces, from the hatching banquet. That was Thatcher! With some other dude. And..they were saying they had alcohol? She had moved over to the pair before you could say 'desperate', calling, "Hey, Thatcher!"

She looked over the two; they were obviously already drunk. She didn't know the man who was talking to Thatcher, a dark-haired, grey-eyed lad. He was pretty good-looking, though. "Hey Thatcher," she repeated. "I'm Tylar, from the banquet. Did you...say you'd gotten some wine?" Her eyes lit up greedily at the very word; she would like nothing more than to have some alcohol right now; it could very well make up for her whole horrible day. They didn't have much good stuff here, and they were so stingy with what they did have. If Thatcher had managed to get some...she wanted in.

Last edited by Charm on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) Empty Re: Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open)

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 am

Thatcher and Malcolm had both had their eyes shut and as low in the water as they could be without getting their ears wet. Suddenly a voice brought the both of them out of their relaxed states. Malcolm didn't recognize the blond girl that had just came up to them, but she seemed to know Thatcher. Being drunk though he did manage to raise a hand and say, "Hey."

Thatcher on the other hand was instantly awake again. "Tylar! Wuz up, girl?" He said giving her a sloppy drunk hug. "Of...of course I remember you. Yeah, I's got some wine. Let me...let me get it." He said, pulling himself out of the water, not caring that he was as naked as the day he was born. He looked through his pack for the bottle and found it. "Here it is." He said coming back to the pool. "Where are..*burp*...my manners. Tylar, this is Malcolm. Malcolm dis is Tylar." He said introducing his new friend.

"Nice to meet you Tylar." Malcolm said a bit awkwardly. It finally hit him that she was naked, he was naked, and Thatcher was most certainly naked. "Hows about you open that bottle?" He asked the other boy.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) Empty Re: Two filthy drunks and a hot bath

Post by Charm Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 am

Tylar managed a grin in response to the stranger's greeting, but that was all she had time for before Thatcher was beside her, hugging her a bit messily. She didn't mind though; in fact the feeling of his flesh against hers, even for a moment, was a welcome distraction. She grinned at him. "A surprisingly good ending to a horrible day is what's up."

She sank back into the hot water as he left to get the wine, keen eyes following the naked man's path across the floor. If she had thought he'd had a good body with clothes, she'd had no idea how hot he was without them. Oh, not that she was thinking anything too dirty; she really wasn't interested that way...not at the moment at least. At the moment all she wanted to do was soak and drink some of that wine, providing they'd let her. And that possibility was looking very good at the moment.

Tylar turned her attention to the other boy when Thatcher introduced him, and had to laugh at the suddenly awkward expression the boy had, and how he suggested they open that bottle. Must have gotten through his drunk mind that they were all naked. Tylar found it amusing; she'd been quite aware of that from the start, and wasn't exactly bothered. "You too, Malcom." She nodded at his suggestion; "I agree. I'm surprised you managed to get some at all; they're so stingy about it here, it's ridiculous."

Thoguh to be honest it didn't usually matter that much to Tylar. She wasn't that much of a drinker, though she did enjoy it at parties. And normally she wouldn't be so, well, greedy about it. But this was the first wine she'd seen in quite a while, and after a day like this...well, to be frank, at the moment Tylar couldn't imagine anything better than getting drunk with two handsome boys.

Last edited by Charm on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) Empty Re: Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open)

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Thatcher grinned sheepishly. "You'd be sur..surprised what a little sweet talk will...get you." He explained how he got the bottle of wine. It was probably a good idea that he not tell the whole story since it involved a situation that wasn't for all ears to hear. Thatcher struggled a bit to get the cork out of the bottle, but finally he managed to do it. "Ah ha. There we go. Everyone drink..up." He stated as he took a swig from the bottle.

Malcolm gestured for Tylar to drink before him, since it was the polite thing to do. He was still feeling a bit awkward, but thanks to the alcohol still going through his veins he was starting to become a bit more relaxed. "So Tylar...what do you do?" He asked. Malcolm was trying his best to keep his eyes at a level above her chin.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two flithy drunks and a hot bath. (open) Empty Re: Two filthy drunks and a hot bath.

Post by Charm Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Tylar grinned at Thatcher. Sweet talk, eh? Well, from what she'd seen at the Hatching Banquet, she figured it couldn't have been too hard for him to wheedle that wine out of someone after all. In fact, Tylar felt sorry for the poor girl that had been the subject of his coaxing; faced with the full extent of Thatcher's gorgeousness, who could refuse him anything?

Tylar noticed Thatcher's difficulty in getting the cork off of the bottle, and reached out a hand in an offer to help. "Do you want me-" But he'd managed it, somehow. She wasn't sure whether to be amused or envious; the two had obviously already gotten into the alcohol before coming. Still, nice of them to share.

The girl nodded gratefully to Malcolm when he gestured for her to drink first; she eagerly accepted the bottle from Thatcher. Now, because of Tylar's diminutive stature, you might think that she wouldn't hold her wine very well. And you'd be absolutely right. She had experience with alcohol, but hadn't really gotten a resistance to the stuff, either. She was fine for a while with the light wines, but give her anything heavier and it wouldn't be long before she got stoned. It was a trait that she didn't mind; in fact when the opportunity came up she took full advantage of it.

And, as she realized from the very first taste, this was no light substance; Thatcher had gotten something quite strong indeed; she wasn't surprised they already seemed stoned. The young woman took - no, not a sip, more like a chug of the stuff, before handing it to Malcolm. She relaxed even further into the pleasantly hot water afterwards, feeling the well-aged liquid searing her throat pleasantly, and lighting her body with a delightful glow that warmed her inside just as the water warmed her skin. That very first swig had a pleasant contentedness washing away the unhappy memories of the day.

"So Tylar...what do you do?"

Tylar blinked, eyes fluttering to Malcolm's face...trying, somewhat unsuccessfully, to avoid glancing farther downward as she did so. Do? Ah, he meant as a profession...."I'm a dancer," she confessed lazily, offering him an impish smile. "What about you, cutie?" she asked in return. Sparing a glance for Thatcher as well, Tylar realized she didn't know about him either. "You didn't tell me at the banquet, either, Thatcher...what do you do? Besides flirt extremely well, of course." A slight giggle followed the flippant comment.

Last edited by Charm on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Thatcher took the bottle from Tylar and handed it to Malcolm. "Here ya go, buddy. Gotta keep that nice drunk on." He said.

Malcolm grinned as he took the offered bottled. "Thanks, my man." He said as he took himself a big drink of the wine. It tasted wonderful, but it did have a bit of burn to it going down. "Me?" He asked a bit surprised. "I'm a nurse. Dancer? That...must be fun.." He said, though he blushed a bit when she called him cutie.

Thatcher had taken the bottle from Malcolm and was getting another drink. "I'm a carp...carpenter. So my hands are rough..as hell. See?" He answered her then ran one of his hand over her shoulder to show her how rough it was. "You ain't to bad at flirting yourself, missy. Am I right, Malcolm?" Malcolm just nodded, not sure what to say.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

Tylar grinned, watching Thatcher pass the wineskin to Malcolm. Ninety-nine bottles of wine on the wall...take one down, pass it around...Too bad we've only got one, she thought to herself, giggling slightly at the song. Nice drunk, indeed...Thatcher put it best, saying that. She already felt better than she had the whole day, and that's only after one drink.

Nurse, huh? Tylar giggled again. Wasn't that, like...a girl's job? She would have been more tactful in another situation, but it just seemed somehow pretty funny, right now. "'Tis," she agreed, twirling a finger in the water. "See, I've always had a load of energy, and back on Earth, my parents said I was always bouncin' off the walls, so they put me in a dancing camp, an' I haven't stopped dancing since."

It was a bit longer of an explanation than she'd at first meant to give, but it was true, after all. Energy...heh. Tylar didn't have that much energy right now. In fact, she felt pretty relaxed, content to soak in the water with the two men. She smiled when she saw a faint redness fill Malcolm's face. A blush? Why? Was it because she'd called him cute? She snickered; that was kinda funny. He was cute, though, why'd it bother him?

Thatcher labelled himself as a carpenter, and frankly Tylar wasn't surprised. No wonder he had such a good body...had to be strong to be a carpenter, right? Her shoulder tingled where he ran his indeed quite rough hand over it, and she grinned. "I try," she agreed at the comment about flirting.

She took the bottle from Thatcher once he'd taken a drink, tipping the alcohol into her mouth eagerly. After tasting it the first time, she couldn't wait to have it again; she even relished the way it burned her throat as it went down. It seemed to taste even better the second time, and it was almost reluctantly that she passed it over to Malcolm after a large swig.

The large gulp had left her feeling pretty tipsy, and she felt almost as if she could feel the alcohol working its way through her body. A large beam spread over her face; she almost couldn't even remember why she'd been feeling so bad before she came here. What was there to feel bad about? Life was great. Especially when it had wine in it. And...and hot boys. Wine and hot boys....what more could anyone want? Especially when they were all in a bath...Her gaze moved downwards without her permission, lingering on the men's bodies below the water for a moment before she pulled them upward again.

"So...who started...the wine-drinking?" she wondered curiously, eyes flickering between Malcolm and Thatcher. "'Cause...I gotta thank whoever it was."

Last edited by Charm on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 am

"That would be him." Malcolm answered and pointed to Thatcher. "I was in...in the dining hall and...he invited me to drink. Thas' when we got drunk." He explained further. "Afters that...we came here." Malcolm then took the bottle and took another drink.

Thatcher easily noticed Tylar looking over both his and Malcolm's body. He grinned devilishly and moved a bit closer to her. "Like what you're seeing?" He asked, making sure that she knew she had been caught. He couldn't blame her though, he himself had been checking both of them out for awhile now.

Malcolm wasn't fast enough to catch what Thatcher meant by that at first, but then he caught it. Which only made him blush more and of course it made his eyes wander down places on her he probably shouldn't. He was drunk though and not totally in control of himself.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:05 am

Tylar laughed when Malcolm's explanation was over; she didn't know why, but him saying "that's when we got drunk," so plainly was just...really funny right now. We got drunk. Tylar knew so many people that always spoke around what they wanted to say, people who loved their fancy speeches and whatnot. We got drunk. There it was, plain and blunt...wouldn't it shock all those writers and musicians and whatnot?

Tylar hadn't really noticed Thatcher watching her movements; she did see the way he shifted closer to her, and her bubbly grin grew wider. Obviously he'd seen her looking them over; not like he could talk, she'd seen him sneaking glances earlier. Not just towards her, either.

In response to his words, she leaned a bit closer as well, giving him an impish smile and saying, "Thanks." She was thanking him for bringing the wine; that was obvious, of course. (Well, it was obvious in her mind. It didn't really occur to Tylar that it might be interpreted differently to them, given the change of subject. She'd said she'd have to thank him, hadn't she?) They wer eboth leaning towards each other, and Tylar could smell their breath in the air, reeking of recently-downed wine. Though on another occasion it might have made her wrinkle her nose, at the moment it smelled like the sweetest perfume.

Hm, that reminded her...She looked around, seeing that Malcolm had the wine bottle (she'd lost track), and she also caught the blush that once again had suffused his features. She chortled; it was so funny, seeing him blush. Was he really so uncomfortable? She sure wasn't.

When the alcohol had once more made its circle, she took it again and drank eagerly, though this time she really wasn't paying much attention to the taste or the burn. She was more interested in how the stuff made her feel...Which at the moment was very, very good. Tylar had always been a happy drunk, and each drink was making her feel more and more relaxed and just plain, well, happy. The rest of the day - hell, pretty much the rest of the universe - was fading from her buzzing mind; all that she really cared about was right here, right now. And it was awesome.

"Soooo..." she piped up, drawing out the word lazily. She felt like talking, but realized that when she started she'd had no idea of what to say. So, she went with the first thing that came to mind: "D'you guys....y'know..like t'get drunk? Drink often?" She wrinkled her nose at what her mind had come up with, trying hard to look miffed, but couldn't hold up the act and after a moment burst out out laughing.
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 am

Thatcher was secretly happy that Tylar didn't seem to care that she had been caught looking. This was a girl after his own heart he was starting to think. "Well, a'course I like...like to party any chance I get. Thas' not that often...though since I do have t' work." He answered her, giving her a wink.

Malcolm took arm hand and rubbed the back of his head. "I hardly ev...ever drink. This was the first time I've...I've gotten drunk in almos' a year." He got a hold of the bottle again and took another long drink. "I sho...should prolly slow down or I'm going to do something I'll regret......or not remember." He stated which caused a chuckle from Thatcher.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Tylar grinned, listening to Thatcher answering her question, which didn't seem so stupid as it had when she'd asked it. Listening to him answer, it seemed perfectly legit...Why not want to know? She gave a nod at his answer, giggling drunkenly at the wink she was giving and offering one back. "Me too," agreed the candidate cheerfully, pleased that she and Thatcher seemed to be so alike in that aspect. Normally Tylar didn't drink unless it was at a party, but parties were something she'd never say no to.

Malcolm, though, had the other perspective - he was one that didn't drink. It was probably a tribute to Thatcher's charismatic personality that he'd persuaded the nurse to take some shots. A year, huh? Tylar didn't think it had been that long for her - maybe, though...there hadn't been any parties in a while besides the alcohol-free banquet. But she wasn't sure; it just seemed like way too much work to do math at the moment, anyway. Her foggy mind wasn't up to it; when she tried, the numbers seemed to slip into oblivion before she could quite get a hold of them. After a moment of thought Tylar decided not to bother with it; thinking was no fun when you were drunk. Or was it that being drunk wasn't fun when you had to think? Maybe both...

Tylar joined in Thatcher's laughter; it was funny, Malcolm being all concerned about doing things he'd regret. Tylar could hardly remember what such emotions felt like right now - everything was great, and she couldn't think of anything she could possibly do right now that she'd regret.

"Slow down...now?" she questioned between giggles. "Why on Earth....or, uh, Pern...would ya want t'slow down now? We've gotten too far t'stop..." Another spurt of giggles followed the comment; she just couldn't seem to stop laughing.

The bottle made its way around to her again; Tylar had lost count of how many times she'd drunk from it, not that it mattered. She took a long swig, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand afterwards, before passing it on. Her mind was buzzing strongly, and she felt almost as if she were glowing. A strong tingle was filling her, and it felt so funny - and good - she had to laugh again, a bubbly, drunken sound. Looking at Thatcher and Malcolm, she blinked; they looked kinda...fuzzy around the edges. In fact, everything did...the world had lost its sharpness. But she liked it; it just made the content, relaxed feeling in her more profound.

"Aaahhh...." she sighed happily, sinking until her chin was almost underwater. "I love bein' drunk. Been so loooong...." The inebriated young woman smiled lazily at her companions. "I usually do' drink unless i's a' a party...haven't been too many o' those lately though, has 'ere?" Not giving them a chance to answer, she continued in a by-now-slurred voice. "Bu'...i's nice ta...t'jus'..." Wait. She blinked hazily; what had she been talking about? Oh, yeah..."Ta have some good wine wi' some...nice boys..." A drunken giggle followed, which was subsequently interrupted by a hiccup. The sound was so peculiar; she found it hilarious, and burst into more laughter, interrupted by the drunken hiccups.

"Ah, I'm havin' such...fun..." she murmured, running one hand along her breast thoughtlessly. It was quite clear that she'd skipped from tipsy to completely drunk by now. During her slurred babbling she'd nearly forgotten about the 'nice boys' that she'd spoken of; now she took the time to glance from face to fuzzy face, taking in their features once more. They really were both very handsome, and she mused contentedly how lucky she was to have them to herself right now. "Are yoooouuu havin' fun?" she inquired, stretching out the 'you' to include both of the men. It was sort of funny...they'd had more alcohol than her but she was feeling just as stoned. Just an example of her small tolerance for the stuff. She was perfectly happy, though. In fact, she never wanted to leave; she would be quite content to stay here in the baths with Thatcher and Malcolm forever...particularly if their supply of alcohol never ran out.

((...long XD *headdesk* I'm enjoying this WAY too much.))
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 am

Thatcher listened carefully to what Tylar had to say. In his very drunken stupor it was difficult to catch every word that was said. Especially when it was being said by a person just as drunk as he. He had some good camera vision going on which made the whole room moved a bit too fast for his eyes. He caught most of what was said and he certainly caught her running her hand across a very provocative area. He looked down to make sure nothing could be seen below his waist and just to be sure he moved down further.

"'Ey now lady...I t'ink ya've had enough ta' drink." Thatcher said, reaching for the bottle and taking a drink of it himself. "I'm havin' such a blas'. I can't remem...remember how long i's been. I's so nice ta' have a pretta' t'ing like you wit' us." He gave her another wink and a devilish smile.

"I t'ink you've bot' had enough." Malcolm said intervening and taking the bottle for himself. It was almost empty anyways, which was probably a good thing considering how drunk all of them were now. He, like Thatcher, had some wonderful camera vision going on and his eye sight was a bit fuzzy. Focusing was nearly out of the question for it was to much of a strain on his part to do so.

Malcolm nodded enthusiastically in response to her question. Then his alcohol drowned brain realized he should actually vocalize his thoughts. "I'm havin' too much fun." He said then giggled, the wine getting the best of him and scaring away the rest of his awkwardness. He was now at that blissful state where the word 'inhibition' did not exist. Some one could've told him to jump off a cliff and he'd do it right now. "Perhaps...I've 'ad too much to drink too."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 am

Tylar blinked slowly at Thatcher, shaking her head in disagreement, though she found that her head felt sort of heavy. "Nuh-uh," she protested to his slurred words. "You've 'ad more'n me." she didn't mention (or even really consider) the fact that he was probably more tolerant to the alcohol than she was; but the unjust taking away of alcohol was something to be frowned upon. And him taking it from her and then taking a drink from it himself was not cool; it just added insult to injury. A spark of annoyance flared up in her foggy mind, but the drunken haze quenched the feeling before it had had time to form fully; all Tylar really felt was an odd uncomfortable feeling that was not welcome on this happy evening, so she pushed the thought of it away forcefully, letting the contented stupor wash over her once more...not that she could really have resisted it if she'd tried.

She was very thoroughly distracted by Thatcher's next words anyhow, In fact, in the return to previous topics, what he'd said before was very quickly forgotten; it was one thing Tylar had always liked about being intoxicated. It was extremely easy to just forget about everything you didn't want to remember; only happy memories allowed when you were drunk.....if any memories at all, of course.

She almost had to remind herself to listen to what the carpenter was saying. Even when listening she didn't quite catch all of the words; he was drunk, she was drunk, and overall it made for some bad communication...what with the speaker's words being slurred and the listener's attention span being short. Hers, anyway. Her attention span. Was short. At the moment, anyway. And that's pretty much the way her thoughts were going on right now, too, if there were any at all - short and choppy. Anyway. Still, she heard enough of Thatcher's words to understand, and she certainly appreciated the last sentence. She answered his heart-stopping smile with a bubbly, affectionate grin of her own; she was too far gone to have enough control over her features to make herself look very flirtatious...though she didn't know if it was that he did, or that her just looked that way naturally. The point was that her expressions were pretty much going to mirror how she felt than how she thought she should look....not that she cared or minded.

"Jus' as nice t'be wi' two boys like yourselves," she answered with a giggle that was more hiccup than laugh. Though the last word came out sounding more like 'ya-sels' than 'yourselves'...somehow including consonants just seemed like way too much work right now. And work and alcohol did not mix.

"No' true!" was the second protest of the night, directed towards Malcolm's decision; this time though she felt no irritation, as it was Thatcher who'd had the bottle taken away, not her; in fact more laughter followed Tylar's words. The intoxicated dancer watched Malcolm as he nodded, and her eyes lingered on the spot where his head had been a moment before' it was as if he was going in slow motion, and she could still see a shimmer of Malcolm-hair brown in the air. It was funny; everything was so hilarious tonight, and Tylar felt that she'd laughed more tonight than she had in the past week.

"S'no' pos'ble t'have too much fun," she disagreed, with a firm shake of her head that left her feeling dizzy and disoriented...but also exhilarated, in a lazy sort of way. She listened to his giggle, and joined in; the laughter was infectious, and it was also very amusing, how similar to her own laughter Malcolm's sounded. All high-pitched. "An' dat's no' pos'ble ei'er," she added to his comment about having had too much to drink. Mind suddenly returning to the matter of wine, she made a snatch for the bottle, but missed; it took another try to pry it from Malcolm's hand. "Hey...s'empty," Tylar pouted, peering into it; she upended the skin anyway, catching the last few drops on her tongue in a smug way.

Tossing it to the side of the pool - it landed on its side and rolled, clattering on the floor, over to Thatcher's pack - she looked back at her male companions. It was hard to focus on their faces - hard to focus on anything by now - and yet she still saw the two as probably the most handsome things she'd ever laid eyes on at. OF course, at the moment, she really couldn't remember anyone else she'd laid eyes on, so that wasn't saying much. Still....with the wine gone (tragic) there might yet be ways to entertain themselves.

They really all were drunken wrecks, she realized with a drunken, bubbly giggle. Malcolm and Thatcher had had the bottle, plus more beforehand - and she may have had less alcohol overall than them, it was a certainty they couldn't be much, if any, more intoxicated than she. Yes, they were all just plain drunken wrecks. But Tylar couldn't imagine anything better. She felt as if she were floating in a void filled with bliss and relaxation, and though part of her knew she probably wouldn't be able to as much as walk if she had to, it really didn't matter at the moment. She didn't need to walk anywhere; she had all she wanted right here. Her mind was hazy and limited, fog filling it, not that she cared in the least. She didn't want to think and she didn't want to remember....hell, she didn't even want to move. It suited her perfectly. Her entire body tingled strongly in the most pleasurable way she could imagine. and if her vision was a bit fuzzy and if it was too much effort to do much besides laugh, that was, once again fine with her.

Drunken wreck. But a very happy one. "So," Tylar said matter-of-factly. "Wine's gone. Whaddya wanna do....now?" Her eyes wandered lower than the faces of the boys with her, and it didn't seem to matter that her rather inability to focus coupled with the water's muffling ways made it impossible to see much of it, she knew what was there. The question was really more of a hint than an inquiry....

((Tylar's being dirty. Feel free to sidetrack her.^_^ Because more intimate and we might have to move the topic lol))
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:26 am

Thatcher let out a mighty moan when Tylar announced that the wine was gone. "Da' shi'. Dat ain't good. I shoulda go'en' more from dat guy. Wa'eva 'is name was." He said pathetically. It was probably a good thing that there was no more alcohol. Thatcher was getting so drunk he was barely making any sense now. Of course to him he made absolute sense.

Even through his fogged mind he knew exactly what Tylar was thinking and he couldn't agree more. "I t'ink I have an idea." He said moving closer to Tylar, raising a bit farther out the water to give her more of a show for her roaming eyes.

Malcolm wasn't as sad as his friends about the now empty bottle. He felt he was drunk enough as it was and he still had to get up no later than noon tomorrow. His mind went to wander for a moment so he missed a bit of the conversation that went on. He did catch that she had asked what they should do now and Thatcher's reply. "Wha? Wha idea?"
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 am

Tylar listened distractedly to Thatcher's babblings. She wished they still had wine, too...She wanted more; she hadn't had enough. Alcohol to fuel her....to, as Thatcher had put it before (it was nothing short of a miracle that she remembered even that far back), 'keep the nice drunk on'. It had tasted so good, too. The inebriated girl lifted a hand, absently tracing the swirling tattoo on her neck and shoulder, mind in a drunk stupor. She looked over at what she could see of the tattoo, blinking in sluggish surprise as it seemed to swirl in front of her disorientingly. It had never done before...It had a swirly pattern, but it had never...moved. But now the black pattern seemed to move and sway in front of her, and Tylar attempted to follow the motion until it made her feel dizzy and nauseous; luckily at that point Thatcher had started speaking again, and she looked up at him...Because or else she might not have had the sense to stop looking on her own.

"I t'ink I have an idea."

She blinked at him. Really? an idea for what? Then he shifted closer to her, and she remembered. Ohh...right. The girl smiled at the carpented. "I like 'ur id - idea." Her eyes automatically went down as he moved up, and what she saw gave her a tingly feeling similar to the one from drinking the wine...but different.She moved closer in turn, leaning forward without her mind's permission...not that it was exactly in the right state to deny her body anything it wanted.

"Wha? Wha idea?"

Huh? She looked over at Malcolm, distracted. He didn't...know? "Tha' we-" She was interrupted by a spectacular burp. She laughed at herself, murmuring, "oops." Then, earlier desires forgotten, the candidate looked up at Thatcher and Malcolm, a mischievous glint in her alcohol-bright eyes. "Beat that."
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 am

Thatcher was about ready to make a bolder move on her when Malcolm interrupted with his naivety. Then as Tylar was about ready to answer him she let out a wonderful burp that astounded even him. "Wow..dat was a goo'n. Tylar." He said a big grin on his face. "I don't t'ink I cou...could beat dat."

Malcom forgot all about what the two of them had in mind when Tylar burped so loudly. For some reason hearing that big a noise come out of that tiny a person just seemed hilarious to him and he started cracking up. He laughed so hard he couldn't breathe at one point, but then he finally got himself straightened up. "I might beat dat." He said and tried to give out as big a burp as her. He started getting tickled again and the burp he let out was no where near as good as hers. "Damn." He said in defeat.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:07 am

((Would you two mind if I threw in a drunk someone?))
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 am

((most definitely not, Tani-chan, go ahead!))
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

Tough day. That was what went through her mind before she fell asleep. Malcolm had cuddled with her till she finally closed her eyes and slept. However that did not last as long as she hoped. Her nightmares of someone attacking and killing both her and Malcolm woke her up. She took note that Malcolm was now gone. Spring can you get me something to drink and find out where Malcolm is? The little lizard did as she was asked and she found out that Malcolm was in the baths, however the green grabbed something out of the fridge that she thought was juice but was not. The green was tired like her owner and grabbed a water bottle that was filled with wine. Boy Ayana was in trouble. She opened up the bottle as she closed ehr eyes and took in the mental picture her green sent her. One problem, Ayana can't drink much at all so the three big gulps she took of the sweet liquid took effect almost instantly.

"See you later Spring." Ayana said with a small wave as she stepped out the door and the little green went back to sleep. Ayana tried to walk straight which did not work unless she had her hand on something. She found her way to the bathes none the less. Once she was inside she saw Malcolm and two other people. She quickly finished what was left of the wine in the water bottle. She stripped in one of the stalls quickly and slipped into the water next to Malcolm.

"Miss me?" She asked with a small hiccup. She sat so close to him that she might as well have been sitting on him. She did not care though.
"Who aer yo friends?" she asked with yet another hiccup.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 pm

At Thatcher's slurred words, Tylar's grin stretched wide, filling her face, and she giggled. "Den you lose," she proclaimed; when exactly it had become a game didn't really matter. Malcolm finally gave in and laughed his head off, and the sound was so contagious that Tylar joined in, for no particular reason. When he calmed down he tried to burp a burp as big as hers, but it fell far short of spectacular. His defeated curse made Tylar laugh once more, and she attempted to strike a pose in the water (it didn't work out so well) and stuck her fist in the air, proclaiming drunkenly: "I am da queen of da burps!" in a much louder voice than necessary; a few bathers gave them odd looks, but luckily the baths were mostly empty by now - not that Tylar cared either way.

A minute or so later, or maybe it was an hour or a day, Tylar didn't know, a woman that she had never seen walked up to them. Actually she probably had seen her around the volcano before, but at the moment she would be lucky to remember if she'd seen her that very day. She slipped into the water by Malcolm - actually, almost on top of Malcolm; looking at them, Tylar tilted her head to the side slightly, but did not comment. At her question though, which was interrupted by a hiccup, Tylar piped up. "M' Tylar. Dat's Tha - Thatcher." She nodded matter of factly, though the motion screwed her vision somewhat. It probably should have struck her as odd that this woman had just come down uninvited and snuggled up with Malcolm, but it didn't at the moment; obviously she knew Malcolm, and it wasn't like Tylar was going to turn down another companion, anyway.
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Thatcher very quickly started in the contagious laughter with Malcolm and Tylar. He was still laughing when a girl he'd never met before came in and almost sat down on his new friend's lap. "Whoa 'dere, gurlie. A lit...little furder and you mighf've started somesing." Thatcher said, though what he was getting at was probably a little fuzzy to others. "Hey! Now 'dere is an...equ...equal number here." Thatcher exclaimed as if it was a great discovery. He didn't even bother to introduce himself, he probably wouldn't even remember her name tomorrow.

Malcolm was very surprised to see Ayana slip into the bathing pool with them. "Wha'r you doin' 'ere? I shought you 'er in bed?" He asked, throwing an arm around her. "'Dis is Ayana." He then added as an after thought.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm

"I wuk up cause I couldn't sleep and you is gone so Sping found you. I came b'cuse I ned to til you something." Then she leaned into him. Drunk or not she liked his touch. "Tat's my name, don't wer it out." She said with a salut. She saw that they had no more of the good stuff that she smelled in Malcolm's breath.

"Well Tatcher I cud if w' wanted. He dis mine... I tink?" Somehow she turned it into a question as she looked up at Malcolm. "Are you min?" She asked. She had a somewhat innocent look on her face. She still loved him and he loved her. As far as she could tell at least

"Cin i till you somethin luv?" She asked Malcolm as she closed her eyes and rested her head on Malcolm's shoulder. Too bad that even though she was drunk that she could not get her mind off of her dreams, her bitchy sister and the unexpected susprise as to why she was feeling so crappy. She needed to tell him soon before the he became so stupid that he forgot his own name or something.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 am

"Dat gurl you have is sumthen, Malcolm. Perhas we can share?" Thatcher said with a wicked grin. Thatcher was a man who did not know tack when he was sober, so under the influence of alcohol he was simply awful.

Malcolm tried to give him a serious look, but it failed and he cracked up laughing. "I gu...ess if she's okay wit it. Is not like we're....a seri....serious couple." He said, looking to Ayana for confirmation. That's at least what he felt they were, really good friends with very awesome benefits. "Wha's is it? Yous can tall me anysing." He said, giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 am

"Share?" Ayana asked as she caught Thatcher's wicked grin. "In order to share me," She said with a wave of her hand. "You have to earn me." Ayana said, she said it slowly so that she could get all the words right.

"Anysing? Will this wuld scare you cause it scared me. I am gonna be a mommy and yous gonna be a daddy." She said with a nod of her head. "And Tatcher it looks more like you get Tilar." Okay get used to it. Ayana is bad with names when she is drunk.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down