Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today

+5
Charm
Rye
Arielle
Hesper
Iskiea
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 Empty Re: “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today

Post by Arielle Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 am

Adam stared at Ayana as she slipped into unconsciousness. It took a few seconds, but he began to get a little panicked as he and Dalluth followed the men with Ayana off the Sands. Mine, will she be alright? the small hatchling asked, trotting along next to his rider. His small hatchling legs stumbled occasionally and when Adam noticed this he paused.

"Do you want me to carry you, Dalluth? It might be easier." The brown dragonet tilted his head, thinking. It will strain your ribs, though, Dalluth's tone one of concern, though his hestitation proved that he was getting a bit tired by running to keep up. And Adam could feel his brown's hunger and weariness growing. "I'll be alright. You're small enough now that I can carry you in one arm, and the faster we get to the Infirmary the faster I can get seen to and you can get food," the young man reasoned.

Dalluth's whirling eyes surveyed his lifemate and then he nodded. I would appreciate being carried, thank you, Mine. That was all Adam needed to hear to dip down and extend his good arm so that he could cradle Dalluth against his side. The brown kept his wings close to his back and put his forepaws on Adam's shoulders to help support himself. With that, the pair started walking again to follow Ayana and her bearers.

~~~~~

Kassa nodded, following Ashur's gaze to where the pair of men helped the older woman off the Sands. She hoped that her fellow Candidate would be alright; those stomach wounds looked awfully nasty. Kassa had once gotten a gash on her arm from helping her mother repair the undercarriage of her sled. She still had the scar, slightly jagged and slightly darker than her creamy skin tone.

And then the two greens who'd just hatched bounded over to her and Ashur. Staring at the pair, a bit awed, Kassa nearly jumped when she felt another presence in her mind. And Dezeraith is happy to see you too....And I am soo hungry....Won't you feed me Kassa? "Oh!" the young woman exclaimed and knelt down to look into her dragon's eyes. "Of course, I'll feed you, sweetheart!" Kassa could feel Dezeraith's hunger in her own stomach and reached out to caress her green's head lovingly.

Her life would never be the same. No, it would be much better now that she had found her place.

Looking up at Ashur, Kassa smiled to see that he had also Impressed the other of the pair. Examining her friend's dragon, she noticed that Dezeraith and the lighter, slimmer green looked almost identical beyond the slight difference in hide color and build. "She's beautiful, Ashur." Smiling back down at Dezeraith she went on, "This is my Dezeraith. And yeah, they're both perfect." Kassa's dragon trilled happily, bumping her nose against her rider's hand. I am yours, my Kassa. Always. Now let's get me some food, please.

Kassa couldn't stop smiling. It felt like her heart could barely contain the love and pride she felt in her Dezeraith. "Yes, darling, we'll get you food," she reassured her green, turning to Ashur. "I think we should find them some food. They're certainly hungry enough, if you can feel what I can."
Arielle
Arielle

Back to top Go down

“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today - Page 3 Empty Re: “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today

Post by Otania Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm

(since Ayana is out cold)

Raimu

Raimu was shocked as the gold started hissing at her, she was only protecting hers and now someone was getting mad at her for doing her job. Raimu just kept hissing at the gold as she slwoly started to step backwards. Raimu stopped hissing though when Ayana passed out. She looked at hers and gave a chirp, and then started hissing again when Jase started touching Ayana. Then she knew that she had to let them do what they needed, even if she did not want these men to touch hers. Reluctantly Raimustopped hissing and then sat like a good little girl and watched them. When they lifted hers up though on that white thing she started a small growl and started following them as fast as her legs could carry her.

Spring

When Malcolm started helping Ayana and needed to move more Spring took to the air, she was still hovering near his shoulder. She could not help but let out a worried croon when Ayana passed out. She looked at Malcolm and then back to Ayana and kept up that quick circut. Then when Raimu calmed down Spring did too, but only slightly. She let out another croon at the affection that he showed hers. Spring then started to hover over Ayana as they started to move her.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Namara Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 am

'I caught you Max; Jerriuth caught you. Can I hunt you again soon? It was fun.'

Max heard the voice in his mind, and felt the dragon jump onto him. He was so suprised he didn't even cry out when he was knocked to the ground. He slowly sat up, disbelieving. He had gotten a dragon, the thought finally registered. With a cry of joy he scooped up Jeriuth and started doing a jumpy, happy dancing circle thing.

"This is amazing, I had never though that I..." He ddin't finish his sentance but sat down, realizing that his back was bleeding.

"Oh...."
Namara
Namara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3