Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET]

+6
GoldRiderKeistra
Rye
Lupa
Hesper
Kateri
Iskiea
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET]

Post by Charm Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 pm

[Tylar to Aria and Thatcher]

Uh-oh. Looked like Aria was getting into one of her moods. Tylar kept back a sigh with difficulty. And...there she went, off on a speech. Tylar often danced along the thin line of Aria's temper, but this time it appeared she'd fallen on the wrong side. Which she truly hadn't meant to do...not now, at a party. They were all supposed to be happy tonight. On other circumstances she may have laughed her cousin's anger off with light banter, but today she was repentant, and would back down instead.

At a break in Aria's tirade, Tylar put her hands up in apology, pushing her hair back as she did so. "All right, Aria, I'm sorry. I won't call you Ria, I know how you feel about that stuff, and I didn't mean to make you mad. Okay?" The words themselves might have sounded like someone apologizing because they had to rather than because they want to, and if her tone had been sarcastic when she said them, then it could very well have only served to fuel Aria's irritation. But instead she meant them, and there was a promise behind the words: a promise that Tylar would be good tonight.

It didn't stop the speech that came from Aria, though, which Tylar endured in silence. Her cousin was often like this, the independent, outspoken girl she was, and she just wouldn't allow herself to be questioned. And Tylar agreed with her views, too; about how people viewed them - mostly - and about how people thought they were supposed to act because of one thing or another. She did. But it could be a bit irritating how Aria could flare up every time it was mentioned....But Tylar had learned to live with it, and live with it - for the most part - silently. And most of the time it was pretty easy for her to keep her cool around her cousin; it was one of the reasons they'd been friends as children, because often Tylar had been the only one around that wouldn't start shouting back.

But tonight was supposed to be happy, and that's what Tylar wanted to be; it's what she wanted Aria to be, too. And she was going to let it go - but she did stop to remind Aria of one thing: "Aria, I understand you, but I want to say one thing, okay? Everyone in this room could possibly be stupid. And everyone could just as easily not be. How are you ever going to know if you don't step out there and see for yourself?" Her voice was uncharacteristically quiet and serious, as sometimes she wondered at her cousin's ways. How was she going to make any more friends here if she didn't get out there to talk to anyone, for fear - for lack of a better word - of them being stupid?

"Hey there ladies. How are you doing? The name's Thatcher."

The smooth male voice behind her was the only cue Tylar needed to switch gears; she turned towards the voice with a bright smile on her features, recognizing a flirty voice when she heard one. The man standing in front of her - she had to look up to see his face, him being quite a bit taller than her, but she was used to it - was...well, gorgeous. Bright blue eyes looked out from a dark face, and immaculately dark brown hair rested above them. He had broad shoulders and a smile that was, well, sexy. He immediately had Tylar's complete attention. Well, what do you know? She actually hadn't been the one to start the flirting this time.

"Well hello there," she grinned up at him. "My name would be Tylar, and" - she paused slightly to remind herself: no cracks at Aria tonight, even in jest - "this is my cousin, Aria." Okay, this was harder than she'd suspected. She was used to joking about Aria - almost always joking, but still...she had promised to be good. "And I am doing much better now that you came along," she added, with a purr in her voice. She shot Aria an I-call-him look, before turning back to Thatcher. "You want to dance, handsome?"
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come One, Come All, Let Us Welcome Our New Riders [BANQUET]

Post by GoldRiderKeistra Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 am

Aria to Tylar and Thatcher

Aria blinked at the irritation she could hear in her cousin's voice. Mahogany eyes gentled and she offered her first smile of the night to Tylar. "Sorry Ty, I didn't mean to upset. I just got lost earlier while I was out looking for something to do and it put me in a really bad mood. I didn't mean for it to put in a such a mood that I took it out on you. I'm sorry, really I am." Aria knew her temper sometimes got the best of her and that her cousin often paid the most for it. She hated it really, but Tylar's usual reaction was something sarcastic designed to make her angry. That she was so upset by her actions and words now let Aria know that she'd gone to far. So she'd make up for it if she could.

"Hey there ladies. How are you doing? The name's Thatcher."

Aria blinked again, then looked at how her cousin was reacting to the young man. Sighing, she put on her best smile and did something she'd always been capable of, but never bothered to try; she flirted. "Well it's certainly nice to meet you Thatcher. I see my cousin wants to dance with you. You should take her up on the offer, she's an excellent dancer." That wasn't to say anything about herself, but Tylar obvious was interested in this young man so she'd let her have at him. Nudging her flirtaeous cousin, she offered the best encouragement she knew. "Knock him dead Ty."
GoldRiderKeistra
GoldRiderKeistra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 am

Sashike

Sashike was trying her best to be polite and listen to all the conversations, but she couldn't help herself from looking for Soldier. Finally she spotted him greeting Istvana and a huge smile spread on her face. He looked so handsome in his military formal. Then he started coming over their way.

"You look stunning, Sashike."

Sashike couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Thank you, Soldier. You look quite stunning yourself. I must say I like you without your armor on. You should think about not wearing it as often." She said taking a hand and running it over his decorations. Even though they weren't technically a couple, she liked flirting with him a little. "Tiberiuth go to bed fairly easy for you

Trent

Trent wrapped an arm around Emera's waist to pull her closer so he could speak to her. "I know I already said it, but it's worth saying again. You look ravishing this evening." He liked the way his hand felt on her waist and was even so bold as to squeeze a little. Emera even smelt intoxicating he thought.

Tabby

Tabby was late, as usual, to the banquet. It wasn't really her fault, she hadn't had to dress for a formal since she was in middle school. She knew that Alex would be there, probably waiting for her. She was really trying to hurry, but she wouldn't to make sure that she looked perfect for tonight. Tabitha didn't really know why it was so important for her to look good for Alex, but it was.

Her hair was half up and half down, very wavy in the back and little flowers throughout. The dress she was wearing was a metallic green, off shoulder, that fell to the floor. The skirt of the dress had intricate tucks in it and it was decorated with bead work. She hoped that Alex would like it.

Finally she got to the banquet. She gave a nod to Istvana, before going past her to look for Alex. She saw him not too far ahead of her, maybe he hadn't been there that long. "Alex!" She yelled at him and then rushed towards him. She was a bit shocked to see his brown in his arms, but it was a happy surprise. "You look so handsome." She said very excitedly.

Thatcher

Thatcher smiled devishly at the two women. "It's certainly my pleasure to meet the both of you. May I say you are both breath taking." He said, just laying it on thicker. He couldn't help but look the girls over and appreciate they way they looked, of course he didn't disguise that he was doing this. Thatcher didn't disguise his flirting at all, he was impossible of it.

"I can never say no to a lady. Especially if lovely Aria here says you are an excellent dancer. After you may lady." He said, gesturing for Tylar to go ahead of him to the dance floor. "Tylar, that's a very pretty name. Kind of sassy." He said placing a hand on the small of her back.

Harriett

Harriett had debated coming to the banquet. She'd gone to the hatching and found it breath taking, but a banquet would be so crowded. However she didn't want to be rude and not congratulate the new riders, so she decided to go. She dug out an old formal of hers that still fit and managed to fix her hair. Trinket chirped happily at her the whole time, excited to go to the banquet and be amongst all the excitement. She took her time getting there, but once there she already regretted coming. There was so many people already and Harry could feel her throat get a bit tight in anxiousness. Trinket rubbed her cheek in reassurance and that gave her the courage she needed to stay. Calmly she walked over and got a glass of juice and then just stood there. Not quite sure what to do next.

Okay, here is pics of my people's outfits/hair.
Sashike's Kimono and hair
Harriett's Dress and hair
Tabitha's Dress and hair
Trent's Tux
Thatcher's Tux
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Trent wrapped an arm around Emera's waist to pull her closer so he could speak to her. "I know I already said it, but it's worth saying again. You look ravishing this evening." He liked the way his hand felt on her waist and was even so bold as to squeeze a little. Emera even smelt intoxicating he thought.

Emera smiled. "Thank you, Trent. You look handsome yourself." Trent stated.

She didn't resist him pulling her closer. Emera actually liked it. Trent such wonderful man. Trent seemed very nice, and she always liked his company. Perhaps she would see what she could do, now that he impressed a dragon, and she still would work with her horses, and those that would fall under her care. She liked horses so much, but Trent has her heart.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Deran had still been looking around for familiar faces that were not already engaged in conversation when he heard Lesla's quiet voice beside him. He turned and smiled, recognizing her from the hatching. "Oh! Hi there, Lesla, it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm blue Tarath's rider, Deran Wallace. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He gave her a short, formal bow. "I don't know about you, but I feel odd being all dressed up like this," he added with a smile as he rose up.

As he had bowed he had taken his chance to look her over. He had never seen her with her hair down and he had to admit, the hair with the dress was very striking. It was with a small chuckle he thought of an old saying he once heard, that men in suits were just a backdrop for the dresses women around them wore. "You look lovely in that dress," his voice just murmured.
Ridayah
Ridayah

http://ridayah.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

[Tylar to Aria and Thatcher]

Tylar was somewhat surprised at Aria's apology, but nevertheless pleased and mollified. She leaned over and gave her cousin a one-armed hug. "Hey, it's okay. No harm, no foul, right? As long as we both get to have fun tonight." She was glad that Aria had calmed down, and that they'd made up. She offered Aria a smile; friends and cousins tonight, not enemies.

And apparently Aria was being just as good as Tylar was tonight; the blonde shot her cousin a glance, surprise and gratitude warring in her eyes. Surprise because of the flirtatious tone she heard; gratitude because it was being used to further Tylar's own goal. "Knock him dead, Ty."

"Thanks" she mouthed to her cousin, smiling at her. Then her gaze slid back to Thatcher, who was making no attempt to hide the way his eyes slid over the two cousins. She grinned even wider at his praise, and answered: "Fine words coming from a knock-out such as yourself."

she nodded, and pulled Thatcher into the dance floor, tossing a "Catch ya later!" to Aria over her shoulder as she left. "Thanks," she said to Thatcher, reachin up to put her hands on his shoulders - it was a stretch, but she managed it - and leading the man in the slow dance that was currently playing. "Thatcher. I like that name, too. Sounds strong."
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:25 am

Iskiea wrote:Istvana

She had been keeping an eye on Kira every since that smirk she had seen on Morgen's face and Kira's too. They were up to something, and when she called over some of her subordinates to take over her entry check she moved to watch them closer. Well Morgen was in the clear, that much was true when she saw him embracing his lover, however the flash of a bow and a quiver of arrows and the woman stomped over, raged well bridled as she stopped behind the young woman, hands on hips and eyes blazing she stared intently at her.

"Well now missy. It would be in you're best interest to hand those over, and any other weapons you possess. Then when the banquet is over we can confiscate the rest of the ones in you room and you can work for me until you learn proper respect for these events."

She held out a hand to for the bow and quiver, once that was done she was likely to shadow the young woman until of course the end of the evening. Once targeted by Istvana one never was capable of escape.
Kira
Kira hadn't been staying by the banquet table long when she heard Istvana's voice. She inwardly groaned for she had thought that she had gotten away with smuggling her bow. Apparently, Istvana has more of a hawk's eye than Kira had assumed. With a resigned meek behavior, Kira unslung the long bow from her body and the quiver of arrows. She handed them over silently to Istvana. She would expect being punished but she wasn't about to give out the fact that Morgen had helped her with the weapons.

As she handed the weapons over to Istvana, Kira felt naked and rubbed at her arms. She really hated not having a weapon with her. Then the rest of Istvana's words permeated her brain. And she was thankful that she hadn't brought her favorite longbow with her. She had left those in the care of Morgen. What she brought with her when she moved to the Candidates Quarters where the longbow and arrows that she had made herself and Istvana currently had those. She did leave her short sword back in her room and she knew that that weapon would soon be in the hands of Istvana. Now she really will be weaponless after the banquet was over. And she didn't like that one bit at all. She kept rubbing her arms trying to get the goosebumps not noticed by anyone. She wasn't about to let anyone else know that she felt uncomfortable without her weapons.
Iskiea wrote:Mikhael

His mouth almost fell agape at Cally's forwardness and he pulled her back against his legs, an apologetic glance for both Soldier and Sashike. Oh the audacity of his daughter never ceased to amaze him, he was going to miss her company very much indeed.

"Cally!"

He scolded with an exasperated tone to his voice.

"That's not something you should ask."
Cally
As Cally waited for an answer from Sashike, she felt herself being pulled back to her father's side by none other than her Dad himself. She looked up at him, not one bit remorseful as she asked, "Huh? But why, Daddy? I'm just curious about them, so I asked. Is there something wrong in asking?" Her expressions showed that she was clearly confused for she really didn't think that there was anything wrong in asking her question towards Sashike.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:41 am

Thatcher to Tylar

"Please, I ain't that much of a knock-out" Thatcher said kindly, but of course he knew it was true. His ego was probably a bit bigger than it should be, but he wasn't annoying about it. "At least I'm no where in comparison to you."

"Thank you. My great grandpa was named Thatcher, so my parents named me after him. I never got to meet him since he died before I was born." He explained. He always thought it was a bit of an odd name, but he'd heard worse too so he wasn't going to complain.

Tylar had a bit of a reach to his shoulders, but she seemed to manage. Thatcher liked women smaller than himself more than women that was the same height. He lead her in the slow dance, enjoying the music and company. "So you enjoying yourself so far?" He asked.

Sashike didn't even see the young girl come up to them all she heard was, "Are you two together?" When she turned she noticed that her father had pulled her back to reprimand her. She smiled sweetly and knelt down to be more eye level with Cally.

"It's okay. She didn't do any harm. It is good for children to be curious. As for your question," she said then paused to look at Soldier, "we're very, very special friends." She hoped that answered worked okay with Soldier. Honestly she wasn't sure herself. Admittedly she really liked the now bronzerider, but she wasn't sure how he felt. That answered hopefully would be good enough for Cally.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 am

Hesper wrote:Sashike

Sashike was trying her best to be polite and listen to all the conversations, but she couldn't help herself from looking for Soldier. Finally she spotted him greeting Istvana and a huge smile spread on her face. He looked so handsome in his military formal. Then he started coming over their way.

"You look stunning, Sashike."

Sashike couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Thank you, Soldier. You look quite stunning yourself. I must say I like you without your armor on. You should think about not wearing it as often." She said taking a hand and running it over his decorations. Even though they weren't technically a couple, she liked flirting with him a little. "Tiberiuth go to bed fairly easy for you
Soldier and Bronze Tiberiuth
Soldier was able to at least stop himself from blushing. He didn't know why but everytime he was near Sashike, he blushed a whole lot. And he had to admit to himself that he really liked it when Sashike was running her hand over his chest. When he heard her say that Tiberiuth had slept easily for him, he snorted as he replied, "The brute blackmailed me into coming here. I was debating on not attending at all, and Tiberiuth said he wasn't going to sleep until he knew that I was on my way here. But, now that I'm here, I'm very glad that I did come." as he smiled down at her, the others forgotten for a moment as his vision was filled by Sashike's lovely face.

Then he heard a little girl ask if he and Sashike were together. To be honest, ever since he had met Sashike, they had been real close friends but they've never really crossed the line into becoming lovers at all. However, at the Banquet, maybe it was time for Soldier to let others know that he was very much interested in Sashike.

So, he listened to what Sashike would reply back to Cally. And he nodded when Sashike said that they were very, very close friends. When Sashike stood up, Soldier placed his right hand behind Sashike's back as he added, "Yes, we are very, very close friends. However, I intend to take us one step higher than just being very close friends." as he looked down at Cally. Then looking towards Sashike, "If, of course, that is agreeable with you, Sashike." Soldier said with voice rather husky as he looked at Sashike with love clearly seen in his eyes. A smile could be seen at the corner of his lips as he looked down on his precious one. He was finally admiting to himself and to everyone present at the Banquet that he was clearly in love with Sashike and he was staking his claim of her right then and there.
Hesper wrote:Tabby

Tabby was late, as usual, to the banquet. It wasn't really her fault, she hadn't had to dress for a formal since she was in middle school. She knew that Alex would be there, probably waiting for her. She was really trying to hurry, but she wouldn't to make sure that she looked perfect for tonight. Tabitha didn't really know why it was so important for her to look good for Alex, but it was.

Her hair was half up and half down, very wavy in the back and little flowers throughout. The dress she was wearing was a metallic green, off shoulder, that fell to the floor. The skirt of the dress had intricate tucks in it and it was decorated with bead work. She hoped that Alex would like it.

Finally she got to the banquet. She gave a nod to Istvana, before going past her to look for Alex. She saw him not too far ahead of her, maybe he hadn't been there that long. "Alex!" She yelled at him and then rushed towards him. She was a bit shocked to see his brown in his arms, but it was a happy surprise. "You look so handsome." She said very excitedly.
Alex and Brown Lucath
Alex turned as he heard his name being called by a very familiar voice. And he smiled as he saw Tabby rushing towards him. He would have given her an embrace but since he had Lucath in his arms, he couldn't really give her the warm welcome that he would have preferred. When she was near, he said, "Thanks. That dress brings out your red hair and your green eyes. Very lovely indeed." as he looked Tabby up and down.

Lucath perked up a bit as he saw Tabby. He knew that His liked her and so, he said, Bet you're surprised to see me, right? But I didn't want to miss all the happenings here. as he looked at Tabby. Then he added, Your dress does bring out the color of your eyes. as he nodded his head in agreement with Alex's praise.

Beloved and Warrior were too sleepy to give Tabby a proper greeting. Beloved would probably have just ignored Tabby anyways, but Warrior would at least have chirped a greeting a her.

After Lucath spoke, Alex said, "Yeah, he would probably have followed me if I didn't bring him myself. And then, Beloved and Warrior wanted to come along since they didn't want to be left behind even though they are clearly tired and already half asleep on my shoulders." as he looked left and right at Beloved then at Warrior both of which seemed fast asleep where they perched. He was going to have to be careful when he moved. He clearly wouldn't want Beloved or Warrior falling off of his shoulders.

Then he added, "I'd give you a hug but as you can see, my arms are full. But, maybe you'd like to give me a kiss on the cheek as a greeting?" he asked. He was being a charming rascal but he didn't care.
Ridayah wrote:Deran had still been looking around for familiar faces that were not already engaged in conversation when he heard Lesla's quiet voice beside him. He turned and smiled, recognizing her from the hatching. "Oh! Hi there, Lesla, it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm blue Tarath's rider, Deran Wallace. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He gave her a short, formal bow. "I don't know about you, but I feel odd being all dressed up like this," he added with a smile as he rose up.

As he had bowed he had taken his chance to look her over. He had never seen her with her hair down and he had to admit, the hair with the dress was very striking. It was with a small chuckle he thought of an old saying he once heard, that men in suits were just a backdrop for the dresses women around them wore. "You look lovely in that dress," his voice just murmured.
Lesla and Green Oleksyth
Lesla smiled shyly as she saw the bluerider give her a bow. Her voice still a bit soft, Lesla replied, "Nice to meet you, Deran." She was still a bit shy and was wondering how to continue the conversation that she had started. It was a good thing that Deran spoke more after introducing himself.

Lesla nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean. I rarely dress up in a dress like this." she said as she gestured at her dress. Then she added, "I'm more used to a shirt and a pair of pants." her voice reaching a normal volume that she normally used when she was talking with her brother, Roman.

She almost didn't hear him when he murmured that she looked lovely in her dress. And in response, she just blushed and stayed silent. She wasn't used to getting complimented by guys. Her brother usually teased her when she wore a dress, being complimented was a first for her.
Hesper wrote:Sashike to Cally

Sashike didn't even see the young girl come up to them all she heard was, "Are you two together?" When she turned she noticed that her father had pulled her back to reprimand her. She smiled sweetly and knelt down to be more eye level with Cally.

"It's okay. She didn't do any harm. It is good for children to be curious. As for your question," she said then paused to look at Soldier, "we're very, very special friends." She hoped that answered worked okay with Soldier. Honestly she wasn't sure herself. Admittedly she really liked the now bronzerider, but she wasn't sure how he felt. That answered hopefully would be good enough for Cally.
Cally
Before Cally could hear a reply from her father, Sashike however decided to answer the question she had asked earlier. When Sashike said that they were very close friends, Cally nodded as she once more looked up at Soldier, then at Sashike. "Okay." was all Cally said in response but she clearly wanted to ask more questions.

But then, the big tall man seemed to have a different opinion for he seemed to be saying that he wanted to be more than just friends with Sashike. Cally squealed in glee as she clapped and proclaimed, "Hear that everyone!? That Big Tall Man just said he likes Sashike."
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridayah Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 am

Deran caught Lesla's blush and quickly figured out what it was from. He felt it prudent to change the subject and not embarass her, if such a compliment would bother her. He grinned and murmured, "I know what you mean. I usually am out in running clothes, delivering messages. I was a message runner before yesterday."

He glanced to the side and spotted some tables set up. "Well, Lesla, if you would care to join me, I see some tables free and we could go sit and chat, instead of taking up the doorway." Being a gentleman, he stuck out his arm in an offer of walking side by side to take a seat.

He spared a minute to glance about, checking out the other riders in the area. Deran managed to catch the young girl chatting with a few other riders and her comment about the tall man. It was all the young bluerider could do to suppress a laugh, pointing them out to Lesla.
Ridayah
Ridayah

http://ridayah.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:59 am

Tabby

Tabby could only smile brightly at Alex's compliment. "Oh please, this old thing. I'm surprised it's held up as well as it has." She said for indeed the dress was pretty old, but it was something she couldn't leave behind since it was her mothers.

Her eyes widened a bit when Lucath spoke to her. "Oh my." She said putting her hand to her mouth. "Is that what it's like to have a dragon in your head? How marvelous." She said a bit stunned then she remembered her manners. "Sorry Lucath. I mean yes, I am very surprised to see you here, but I am glad you came and thank you."

Tabby couldn't help but blush at his last comment, but she couldn't resist his charm. "That is fair I suppose." She stated as she leaned in and gave him a tender kiss on the cheek.

Sashike

Sashike was a bit stunned at first and could only impolitely gawk at Soldier. "Um..well.. I..." She stammered and then shut her mouth for she knew she was making a fool of herself. This was a bit sudden for her. Sure she knew that she liked Soldier as more than just a friend and she figured he felt the same. There was so much to think about and to talk about. She had no problem with dating Soldier, but what if their relationship got more serious? According to her traditions she wasn't allowed to marry and continue her art of being a geisha.

Her mind turned so quickly and she knew she had to tell him something soon. She looked back at him and smiled, "I would like that, Soldier. I'd like that very much." Sashike then leaned in and on tip toe gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Her heart was beating like mad and her entire body felt about ten degrees hotter.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2