Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises]

3 posters

Go down

Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] Empty Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises]

Post by Iskiea Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:04 am

Last day of Summer, 10AL
Mid morning, warm with a cool breeze.

======

Mik was taking a break, lying in the sun on the beach enjoying the last day of Summer. Autumn would quickly come and the Dragon eggs were soon to hatch, or at least that's what the geneticists had told them. He was enjoying the warm rays of the sun on his tanned skin, lying back in nothing but a pair of shorts. On his chest lay Lulu, quite happily sleeping in her freshly oiled state her golden hide glowed brighter than he had seen it do so in a long time. He ran a finger down her spine, marveling at her soft warm hide. She stretched under his finger feline like, arching her back and streching her wings. Slowly she opened her eyes which whirled the most glorious shade of violet.

"Fly well my princess"

Mikhael bid his golden friend as she; with a cry of challenge took to the sky with an arched back. In an instant she had darted deep beneath the surface of the lake; in a moment of triumph she broke from the water with a shining spray of water, fish grasped in her mouth. Her teeth sunk into it's neck ripping head from body, to bleed dry the blood from it's body into hers. Blood spattered her golden hide as she rose into the sky with another challenging cry being ripped from her lungs.

[Calling all bronze and brown firelizards of the original clutch. Lulu's babies can chase too as they would technically be on the brink of being a turn old as this is set last day of summer. ^.^ so soon we shall have more firelizard babies ^.^ Fly well everyone]
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises] Empty Re: Come Fly Away With Me [Lulu Rises]

Post by Rye Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 am

Roman & Bronze Zane

Rubbing his eyes, Roman awoke from his midday nap and stretched, yawning as he did so. He felt a sense of urgency... but he was unsure as to what it was, until Zane blinked into existence in front of him. Studying the bronze curiously, Roman noted his eyes were a brilliant, deep purple, and he groaned aloud, closing his eyes. Damn mating flights.

When Zane sent him the mental image of Lulu rising above Mikhael, he scowled, noting the very male mechanic. He did not swing that away.... After shooing at the bronze to send him onward, Roman closed his eyes again and laid back down on the matress. Gods. Hopefully Lilith was somewhere near the ranch....

Zane, after alerting His to the flight, blinked back into the cold of between to pop out in the air above Thermal Lake, screaming his answer to Lulu's challenge. Winging down to the water's surface, he picked up a unsuspecting fish and ripped at it's head, eagerly swallowing the blood that pulsed out. Finished, he threw the carcass down before pushing back up with his wings. His bronze hide glimmered in the air as he spiraled up towards her, intending to woo the golden queen with his arial maneuvers. As he spun in tight circles below her, Zane crooned his pleasure up to meet her. He was fastest, smartest, and he would win her favor.

Last edited by Rye on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 am

Adrienne & Bronze Lynx

"Hey, Mik. I finally finished up in the shop... Mind some company?"

Totally oblivious to Lynx's sudden interest in Lulu, Adrienne smiled at her friend as she walked down the shore. The warm breeze felt good against her bare skin, and under Mikhael's gaze she was suddenly uncomfortable in her maroon bikini. When he turned to Lulu, she watched curiously as he said,

"Fly well, my princess."

No. No. As Lulu took to the sky and Lynx leaped into the air after her, Adrienne couldn't tear her wide eyes away from Mikhael's face. This was.. She had to... Ooh, his chest looked so strong, glittering with sweat in the sunlight....

DAMN. Adrienne closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Her close bond with Lynx was great on many levels, but in situations like this it was terrible, horrible. She needed to move, to get away... but her next step was towards him rather than away from him. The look her gave her made chills run down her entire length, and so, while she still had some control, Adrienne made herself sit down in the sand, planting herself a mere 6 foot away from him. Pressing a hand to her forehead, she groaned...

"Mikhael?"

Lynx, on the other hand, was far from torn. He may not have been as long as the bronze that now joined him in his chase for Lulu, but he was bigger, and the sturdy creature answered Lulu's challenge with a fierce cry of his own. Thankfully he'd eaten already this morning, and thus he didn't need to catch a meal like the longer, leaner bronze did. The last time she rose he didn't catch her, but this time, Lynx was determined to win. Forcing his wings down to gain altitude, he pushed up to meet her, finally drawing level with his bronze brother. Lynx was not the fastest of the two, but he had the strength to go the distance. All he needed to do was convince Lulu of that.

Last edited by Rye on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:05 am

Alex & Warrior
It was mid morning and Alex was busy checking his sled with the help of a mechanic. It had been a while since his sled had a check up so there he was up in the day and already had grease on his clothes. He didn't mind the mess and truth be told, he liked knowing the insides of a sled so that he'll be able to fix them should there come a time that a mechanic was not available to do so. Not that there were a shortage of mechanics, but you never know how fate turns.

As he was under the sled checking at parts, he got this urgent feeling from Warrior, rolling from under the sled, he looked towards his Bronze firelizard to find that Warrior's eyes were purplish in color and the only that happened was when a gold firelizard was having a mating flight. He remembered the first time that happened when Warrior flew to mate with Lulu, Mik's Gold. With a groan, he ordered the Bronze to go and have his flight. He was going to busy himself with sled parts and hopefully, he wouldn't feel the sexual urge too much.

Warrior nuzzled his head at Alex's chin before he disappeared between to appear where Lulu and Zane was located. He had eaten his fill last night from Alex's leftovers and Warrior felt that today, he would have the energy to last the flight and outmaneuver all the other Bronzes to catch Lulu just like he had done before.

With an answering bugle of challenge he joined Lulu and the other Bronzes in the mating flight and he flew cavorting in the skies trying to entice Lulu away from the others. He was a strong bronze, intelligent, and very agile on his wing. He crooned at her letting her know that he found her very alluring and very beautiful indeed.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:05 am

"Mikhael?"

The voice made Mikhael look up from where he lay to see Adrienne looking at him with that same look she had the last time Lulu had risen. He ran his hand over the grass next to him in and indication that he wished Adrienne come down and lie with him. There was reassurance in his eyes that nothing would hurt her whilst he was there to keep her safe. Turning to watch Lulu in her aerobatics across the sky he smiled.

"Come here Addy, nothing will happen I promise"

His voice was husky as he managed to bottle the desire Lulu had sparked in him. Ye gads Addy look good in her bikini and he kept a tight control on his emotions as he waited for her to decided what she wanted to do.

======

Lulu trilled to the males, oh those lovely males were there just for her and only her. All three of her lovely bronze males and they chase her, oh she was special. She twirled and zipped between them, tantalizing them with her tail as she ran it along their bodies teasingly before zipping out of their grasp.

She twirled through the air winging herself across the open sky over the lake. Her hide a glistening golden spark that glinted in streaks across the bright blue sky, dipping down she flew across the water, dropping a wing to skim and break the water with a rainbow spray that followed her as she slapped her tail into the water shooting up into the sky again with such grace, in what seemed more to be a dance than a flight.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 am

Lusting as she was, Adrienne couldn't tear her eyes from Mikhael's strong form. Stilll, she had to stay where she was... she couldn't, she wouldn't... Ah, those abs. She wondered what they'd feel like under her deft touch... What was she thinking about, again?

Damn Lynx and his sex drive.

"Come here Addy, nothing will happen I promise."

How could she resist him when his eyes were so calm, so reassuring? Besides, if she got closer, she'd be able to run her hand experimentally through his hair.... Ah, hell. Adrienne closed her eyes and moaned in resignation, then got up crawled over to Mikhael, sitting where he'd intended her to.

After she'd gotten situated, she reached for his hand as she searched out his dancing green eyes... How many times in her life had those emeralds sustained her, held her up when she was so lost and alone?

"Help me... Mikhael. I don't know...."

Her blue eyes, bright with desire, pleaded with him as she continued,

"I don't know what I want."

==============

Zane nearly lunged after her as Lulu brushed his stomach with her tail, but Lynx remained calm and just kept his wings pounding, higher and faster as he gained momentum. Thus, it was hard for him to dart after her as she dived down towards the lake. Zane, lean as he was, changed directions quickly and dove after her, following close on her tail as she skimmed above the water. He was fast, quick, and she would surely choose him over the other bronzes...

Lynx would not be deterred, though. He called arrogantly to the golden queen as he winged down toward the lake. Instead of following close to the surface, though, he stayed higher, following his queen and her admirers from above. When she darted up, he'd be waiting.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:59 am

Alex's Bronze Warrior
Warrior shivered in excitement as he felt Lulu teasingly run her tail against his body. He was sorely tempted to catch her unawares with his wings but he didn't. He knew that the flight needed to be a long one in order for Lulu to clutch a larger amount of eggs.

He warbled in appreciation as he saw her twirl around in the air. He chased after her much like Zane did. He did keep an eye out for Lynx for the other bronze had not followed after them. In the back of his mind, he assumed that Lynx was trying to catch Lulu as she darted back up to the sky. But he would not let the other have his way.

Pumping his wings, Warrior caught up to Lulu, overshadowing her flight as she... they darted back up into the sky. Protecting her back from the waiting Lynx up above thereby ensuring that she was not inadvertently caught by the other. His wings unfurled to catch a likely thermal to keep himself afloat. He craned his neck making sure that Lulu was ever in his sight.

Warrior loved this part of the chase back when Lulu had cavorted in the sky as she enticed the Bronze and Brown males after her. As they leveled out after their climb in the sky, he warbled in appreciation for Lulu's flying skill. However, he had the build to last and endure however long Lulu decided to play, to cavort in the sky, to dance as she called for her suitors to chase after her in the sky.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down