Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
I have something I need to tell you [Roman] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

I have something I need to tell you [Roman]

2 posters

Go down

I have something I need to tell you [Roman] Empty I have something I need to tell you [Roman]

Post by Iskiea Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Setting: Night of the banquet for the first dragons hatching. Kita takes Roman outside to tell him of her news.
###

Kita had finally given in to Roman's pesterings, she didn't particularly feel like announcing it to the whole cavern as she told him and so together they had taken a step outside. Even in her finery, which only made her feel more uncomfortable in his presence she lent against the wall not to far from the entrance into the Dining Hall. She wanted to take a seat but she knew Istvana would kill her if she got grass stains on this lovely gown. She took several deep steadying breaths before she finally managed to speak. She had to tell him, she knew she did. It was not something she could keep secret from him, or anyone for that matter. The finer details maybe, but the actual crucial detail itself she could not hide. She took another breath, perhaps now she could say it.. and in one go just blurted it out. The quicker it was over and done with the quicker she could return to a sort of anonymity within the banquet, she somehow didn't think it would be quite as simple as that though.

"I'm pregnant Ro."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I have something I need to tell you [Roman] Empty Re: I have something I need to tell you [Roman]

Post by Rye Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm

His eyes sprkling with mirth, Roman followed Kita out, wondering what was so important, so secret that she had to tell him out here. She looked so pretty with her formal dress on... Once again Roman was reminded that yes, his best friend was a girl.

I suggest you keep that thought to yourself.

His smile widened into a grin as Cadmuth, now awake, spoke to him. Making sure to keep half his attention of Kita as she settled herself, Roman replied to his new dragon, saying,

I know, Cadmuth. Trust me.. I've learned that lesson the hard way a few times over the years.

The brown's inaudible assent registering in his thoughts, Roman turned his mind back to Kita and waited, expectant as she spoke.

"I'm pregnant Ro."

Oh, she's just telling me.... WHAT? As the thought finally took root within his mind, Roman couldn't think rationally. All he knew was that someone had gone and knocked up his best friend... There was going to be blood over this.

"Who is he? Tell me, or I'll find him myself and take care of it."

He had completely forgotten the events of that drunken night.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I have something I need to tell you [Roman] Empty Re: I have something I need to tell you [Roman]

Post by Iskiea Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

"Ro, I am five MONTHS pregnant"

Kita reached out to grasp his hands in hers, she couldn't let him do what he was going to do. Not when she knew who the father was. She was lying, she wasn't 5 months pregnant, she was four and he was the father. He was not to know that and nor would she tell him. No she had decided since she found out she would keep this a secret. Pulling his hand close she laid it on her stomach so he could feel the flutter of the child within as she spoke.

"Besides I don't think he remember the night we spent together. I haven't heard anything from him about it so I don't wish to burden him. I've got my mama so we'll be alright."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm

His face uncharacteristically hard, he nodded slightly, hearing her words but not really accepting them.

"You've got me, too, remember? I'll be with you through this, since the bastard who did this won't..... Five months, Kit? How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

After leaving his hand on her stomach for a few moments, he took it back and ran it through his hair, sighing heavily. His Kita was pregnant, and there was nothing he could about it. Damn, sorry son of a.... Gods.

"Please, Kita. Just tell me who. I'll just have a talk with him..."

Zane, who was now present, crooned on Roman's shoulder, sensing the quiet fury Roman was roiling with.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum