Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana)

2 posters

Go down

Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) Empty Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana)

Post by Otania Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:32 pm

IC Time: Month 7 mid winter, during the blizzard. It is just after lunch.
IC Setting: The blizzard is still raging outside and Otania is laying on her bed in her cluttered room until she moves just outside her door.

"Verrrrr?" A very bored Otania drawled out the name in her boredom. She was one to be up around and doing something. She always hated when it rained hard or snowed so hard that it was impossible to go outside and practice with her copy of Mr. Dead.

Yes Tani'Mine? Her saphire blue asked. His lighter blue painted muzzle was resting on his forepaws as he tried to nap ver unsucessfully.

"Wanna do something?" Asked his rider, who had forgotten that only five minutes she had finished oiling her dragon.

I wanna sleep, but why don't you find someone to talk too?

"Good idea." Otania stroked her dragon's eyeridge as he gave out a yawn. "Thank you Verreth." With that Otania turned around and a little omph escaped her lips as she left her room and bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry." Otania apologized to the woman she had walked right into.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) Empty Re: Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana)

Post by Iskiea Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Ravana held out an arm to steady the young girl who had just walked into her; managing to keep her tray of food from spilling anything as she steadied the young girl. The apology seemed to be well meant she noted as she removed her hand assured the girl had been steadied sufficiently enough. Checking the food on her tray and that it was all still together and undisturbed she eyed the girl carefully..

"What's the cause of your rushing about so suddenly?" It was a well meant question from the ex sled pilot Green Squadron Leader and now Goldrider.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana) Empty Re: Blizzard outside and a chatter box inside, which one is worse? (Ravana)

Post by Otania Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 am

"I was bored and I was going to head out and see if I could find someone to talk too." Otania said but that was not the truth. she had had something on her mind for a long time now.

"Actually I have a few things on my mind. Since right now I am the only female Bluerider." She finally admitted "I want to know what may happen to me. Pretty much all of the other male dragons have males riders, and the females have female riders. I know that someone else other than me has the same problem." Otania took in a deep breath after the rush of words from her mind had finally came out. "I want to know what may be in my future."
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down