Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies)

Go down

Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies) Empty Two of the Diabolical Trio get a Bath (tag Charm/any new babies)

Post by Hesper Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 am

IC Time: month 1, year 12, mid summer
IC Setting: Mid afternoon, the shore of the lake, a few of the newest hatchlings are getting a bath.

'Come on Eskaneth. You need a good scrubbing and some oiling. Don't want that beautiful hide to get flaky do you?' Ch'tan said as he tried to coaxed his green closer to the shore of the lake where there were other dragons getting baths. Some were just playing in the warm waters.

Eskaneth threw her nose up in the air and sat down. 'I don't not want to. There are too many of those browns about. We should go someplace else.'

'No, we are staying here. This is where all the items are that I need are here and I'm not going to carry all that stuff someplace else just because you don't like browns.' Ch'tan said firmly.

'Look you dim wit. I will not be subject to endure those idiotic dragons. I will not and you can't make me.' Eskaneth said, her eyes whirling slightly with red. She was starting to get angry and realized she needed to calm herself if she was going to get her rider to cooperate with her. With a sweet, innocent look she walked up to Ch'tan and rubbed against his legs. 'I'm sorry, my love. I did not mean to snap at you. But you see, those dragons make fun of me. Cause I am not apparently perfect like they are. They tease and they tease me about it. I just do not want to hear their awful filthy lies. Not on such a beautiful day with the one I love.' Her words oozed with molasses.

Ch'tan sighed and instantly felt sorry for his dragon. He would have to have a talk with the riders of the dragons that was picking on his green if it didn't stop. 'Okay fine. See that empty spot down there? Go there while I get the things I need.' Eskaneth licked his hand and crooned happily to him, then almost pranced to the spot he said, the spot which she had originally wanted to go in the first place.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down