Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen]

2 posters

Go down

You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] Empty You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen]

Post by Iskiea Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:22 am

It was a rocky path that Avalon took on Gallahad up the the Caldera, one she took often it was short than the track that had been made for the carts to travel back and forth between the farms and the Caldera. This was her one time a week she spent up at the Caldera for the night bunking in with her twin brother generally. After spending most of her time washing under cold water is was nice to have a nice and relaxing soak in the heated waters of the Calera's bathing chambers. Leading Gallahad to the entrance to the Caldera Stables she dismounted and lead him in, handing him over to one of the regular stable hands who knew him. Confident he was getting settled she swung his saddle bags over her shoulder, they had her fresh clothes and night clothes as well as some other ameneties.

From the stables she walked to the bathing chambers, it was always late in the evening when she went and bathed, a time where pretty much everyone has gone to bed. Modesty was never an issue for her and as such she preferred the larger expanse of the unisex side. Depositing her gear into one of the stalls she stripped bare taking a tube of the gel slowly dipped herself into the leisurely heat of the water. A satisfied sigh slid past her lips as she closed her eyes and relaxed against the wall letting the water soothe her aching muscles.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] Empty Re: You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen]

Post by Rye Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:08 am

Morgen, after seeing Avalon ride by on Gallahad, whistled loudly, calling for Rhain. As the brown appeared over his head, Morgen held his arm out and Rhain landed happily on his arm. After smiling at his companion, Morgen got up from his concealed position in the underbrush and whistled once more, this time for Emrys. Within seconds, the black mare came trotting into view with an affectionate nicker for her rider. His smile widening into a grin, Morgen began to gather his belongings, packing them into his saddlebags.

After picking up his stuff, Morgen tacked up Emrys and vaulted into the saddle. With a murmured command the black mare started off at a steady jog, Morgen directing her up Avalon's shortcut. When they'd finally crested the hill and started down into the Caldera, Morgen slowed Emrys so she could concentrate on picking her way down the steep slope. Once the ground started to level out, he urged her into a slow lope as he pointed her towards the stables.

When he finally arrived, Morgen slid off Emrys's back and handed her reins to one of the stablehands, knowing they'd take good care of his girl. After patting her neck farewell he grabbed his saddlebags and headed off towards the baths. One of the stablehands had found it necessary to tell him that's where Avalon went, and Morgen figured he'd go ahead and get cleaned up with her. After all, it was nice to have company when you bathed....

Ducking into the opening of the Bathing Caverns, Morgen strode into the unisex chamber and almost gasped when he saw Avalon. Yes, he'd seen her naked before, but recently the sight'd begun to take his breath away. After successfully covering his exhale with a cough, he entered the cave and spoke softly, hoping not to break too terribly harshly into Avalon's thoughts.

"Hey, Ava."

Reaching a stall, he set his belongings down and began to take off his clothes, starting with his tunic and undershirt. With only his leather pants left on, he spoke again.

"Mind if I join you?"

Morgen gave her an easy, affectionate smile as he waited for her to answer him.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen] Empty Re: You know I'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me [Morgen]

Post by Iskiea Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:21 am

Morgen's voice entered her mind and she opened her eyes lazily, it was followed by her rolling over so she had her arms resting on the edge of the pool she rested her head on them lightly looking up at him. There was one of those smiles of her's on her face, one that was only for him. Lazily she fingered at a strand of blonde hair that framed her face, whilst it didn't look like she was. Avalon had been eyeing him up and down since she opened her eyes and faced him. When around him everything came easy to her, she could talk with him over anything and she more than enjoyed his company and assitance.

"Do you think I could ever say no to you Morgen?"

It was a coyly said statement that would have had her blushing if she didn't feel as comfortable as she did around him. As coy as the statement was there was nothing but warmth and affection in it for the older man. It was in that position resting on one elbow on the edge of the pool, twirling a piece of wavy blonde hair in her fingers that she waited to see what Morgen would do. She did hope what she said didn't sound too well.. sexual was the only word she could come up with as she watched him.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:55 am

"Do you think I could ever say no to you Morgen?"

At her comment Morgen laughed out loud, glad for an excuse to continue their easy comraderie. Walking over to the edge, Morgen reached down and lifted her chin with his finger gently.

"Ahh, sweet Ava. Don't get me started on all the times you've told me no."

His grin turned into a knowing smirk as he raised his eyebrows, questioning her seductive tone playfully with his hazel eyes. He didn't comment on it, though. Instead, he just strode back over to his stall and peeled off his leather pants, leaving them with the rest of his clothes.

Turning back to face the pool, he noticed Avalon eyeing him and he grinned, asking her,

"You know, it isn't polite to stare. Unless of course, you see something you like...?"

Morgen grinned devilishly, knowing Avalon wouldn't think anything of the sexual comment. They'd played around with each other like this for years, and Morgen kept it going because he figured it hid his true feelings for her.

Turning his mischievious gaze from the younger woman, Morgen walked easily to the pool, the muscles rippling throughout his naked form. With a sigh he slid in and relaxed against the wall, closing his eyes as he tried valiantly to remember why he shouldn't, no, couldn't love the beautiful woman sharing the bathing pool with him.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:49 am

"You know, it isn't polite to stare. Unless of course, you see something you like...?"

Avalon laughed softly and pushed off from the wall to float in the water watching him. She swam about for a bit in long graceful strokes, short blonde hair curling around her face in reaction to the wet. Dipping under water she finished washing her hair in the silence that was between them. Rolling onto her back she floated over in his direction with a soft but all knowing smile. Turning over she saw his eyes were still closed and propelled herself forward letting her body glide through the water and come to rest in his open lap. If it was something her father taught her it was to be bold when opportunity presented.

"Something wrong?"

She raised her hand to reach out and stroke his cheek, the silence worrying her as was the feeling she was getting from him. Out of everyone other than her twin Arturius, Morgen himself was the one she worried for the most and it especially hurt to see him troubled and unable to tell her why.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:49 am

As Avalon's lithe, athletic body came to rest in his lap, Morgen exhaled, gathering his self-control. When her bottom pressed against the top of his thighs, he opened his eyes to watch her, his gaze intense and smoldering. Ahh, hells.... what have I done to deserve this? he thought, his senses all wired and paying her the utmost attention. Her smell, her eyes....

"Something wrong?"

When she stroked his cheek, all Morgen could think about was how her lips would feel on his... how her hands would feel on the rest of his body.... Rhain, his brown fire-lizard, chose that moment to chatter at him accusingly from his spot in the corner, as he'd sensed his bonded's tumult of emotions. Morgen, glad for the distraction, shut his eyes tightly, mentally thanking the brown.

Pushing those sensual thoughts down as far as he could, he resumed his protective, arrogant mask and replied, smiling grimly as he did so.

"Nothing, my dear. I'm fine... Just thinking about things."

He didn't exactly have to tell her that those things were all connected to her. Reaching out with his free hand he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and made sure his eyes were locked on her face. After all, it wouldn't help his cause if he was constantly reminded of their nude state.

As he sat there, an idea hit him; if they we're playing, he wouldn't feel so intimate with Avalon. Quickly formulating a plan of action, Morgen grinned evilly at his best friend before asking,

"Ava, darling, have you ever wondered what is was like to fly?"

His mood of before pushed down in the back of his mind, Morgen stood and picked Avalon up with him, cradling her like he would a child. Slowly he stepped through the water, still carrying the young woman. Once he'd gotten close to the deepest part of the pool, Morgen stopped and waited for her to realize what he was about to do. After all, it was always much more fun when the soon-to-be-tossed struggled and knew what was about to happen. Morgen tightened his grip on her back and legs, readying himself for her fight.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Avalon was clueless at his question and his evil grin made her suspicious for a moment. When she was picked up so easily with him she realised she had forgotten how strong he was. She laughed as he carried her through the water, and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. She didn't even realise they had stopped at first till his grasp on her tightened and she realised what he was about to do. One short look over her shoulder to see the dark depths of the deep water [she didn't know how deep it was as she never went that deep] and terror struck her heart. No one could quite figure out what had made her so frightened of deep water, she just was.

Her arms suddenly tightened around Morgen's neck and she hid her face against her chest, trying hard to stop him from feeling the tremble of fear that was rising up in her at him dropping her into that deep water. She curled tighter into his arms as if that would make him hold onto her more, a fightened almost raspy voice came past her lips in a plea.

"Please don't drop me.. please."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 pm

In all his years of knowing her, Morgen had never found out that Avalon was afraid of deep water until now. At first, when she tightened her grip on his neck, he thought she was just trying not to be tossed. When she curled up tighter into his chest and began to tremble just the tiniest bit, though, that shook him.

"Please don't drop me.. please."

Oh, his sweet girl. Her voice was terrified, and Morgen knew her well enough to know that she wasn't faking. His earlier thoughts completely forgotten, Morgen turned around and headed back into the shallows. Pulling her close, Morgen held her tightly and murmured into her ear, saying...

"Shh, dear. It's fine. I won't drop you, I promise. Whoa, darling..."

He spoke to her like he would to a frightened horse, but had she been looking she would've seen the tender love in his eyes.

Once he'd brought her back to the shallows and she was somewhat soothed, Morgen sat back on the steps and held her close, hoping to chase any remaining demons away. Gods, he'd never known she was afraid of the depths.... Still cradling her, Morgen again pulled her tight against his hard chest, waiting for her to let him know she was okay. For now, though, he was just going to enjoy her closeness and the company.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:57 am

Tears had threatened to spill down her cheeks and they nearly would have had he not pulled her closer and murmured those sweet comforting words to her. They soothed her in a way no others could, when she had lost her father he had been her rock, perhaps it was because he was there she never cried. Some how she knew he'd always be there, no matter how far he wandered or for how long he would always return, just as she would always wait. For now she just leaned into his touch, his warmth that made her feel safe. Her head rested against his chest as she calmed in his arms. She stayed like that longer than it took for her to calm, relaxed to easily in his arms to move.

It's a long moment before she does, lifting her head so he could see her face. Her eyes shone with tears never shed, and she studied him for some several moments, something akin to deep admiration and respect, one who looked into them could probably call it love. He was everything to her and for once she couldn't stop herself as she leaned in to press her lips against his softly.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:20 am

As Avalon leaned in to press her lips to his, Morgen just watched, entranced. He knew he couldn't do it... he shouldn't do it, but as she kissed him he lost it for the tiniest of seconds. His self-control had slipped, and he deepened her kiss, drinking all of her in. Gods, was there ever another like her?

He finally came back to his senses, though, and pulled back, hating it every step of the way. Oh, how he wanted her, but there was always that promise, and Morgen was not going to do anything that might lead to breaking it. Cradling her face in one hand, he pushed her chin up until he was staring into her eyes, and what he saw almost made him lose his control yet again. He didn't, though, and finally managed to speak.

"Ava, we cannot... I cannot...."

Sighing heavily he gently picked her up and set her back down in the water, stroking her face tenderly before turning and stepping out of the pool. With his shoulders somewhat bowed, he slowly walked to the stalls and dried off. Why had she done that? Oh Gods, he was ruining her.....

Slowly he began to put his clothes back on, starting with his leather pants. He didn't look back at Avalon in the pool, because if he did he was afraid he'd go back and join her.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 am

"Ava, we cannot... I cannot...."

Those words all but crushed her and she was stunned into inaction whilst he gently put her back down in the water. All she could do was stare after him as he strode to his clothes, dried off and went to change without even so much as looking at her. It hurt, she didn't meant to upset him by the kiss she just couldn't stop herself. Without so much as a thought for her own state of dress she all but ran from the pool. Water droplets tracked their way down her body as she moved to him quickly placing her hands on his arm to stop him. She desperatly wanted to ask what he meant, about why they couldn't, but she forced herself to say other things than what she really wanted to ask. She didn't want to pry into something that wasn't her business.

"Please Morgen, don't leave. I'm sorry I did that, it was my fault. I shouldn't have done it"

She pleaded with him not wanting him to leave her alone, she never wanted to hurt him and she feared she had.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 am

When Ava placed her hands on his bare arms, Morgen was forced to look her in the eyes. What he saw tore at his heart; she was hurting, and it was his fault. His harsh features immediately softened, and he listened intently as she pleaded with him.

"Please Morgen, don't leave. I'm sorry I did that, it was my fault. I shouldn't have done it."

Oh, Gods. Listening to her begging, pleading voice, he all but died inside. He wanted to pull her into her arms, to tell her it was okay... but if he did he was afraid they'd be in the same position they were in earlier. Morgen was all but in physical agony as he gently grasped her wrists and loosened them from his arms. In his eyes, his torture was obvious. Hells below, he wanted this girl, but he couldn't because of the chance that he might eventually hurt her beyond repair and thus would not be able to take care of her. This was insane, but that's just the way Morgen felt.

After removing her hands, he tipped her chin up and looked into her blue eyes, saying softly,

"No, sweet Ava, it is my fault. Had I not followed you here, we wouldn't be in this predicament."

"Forgive me."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 pm

"Forgive me."

Those words struck deep in Avalon's heart though she could not comprehend why that was. Her hands moved automatically back to the arm that now kept her chin tipped up towards him. They grasped at his wrist gently, looking up with eyes of adoration. Why did she need to forgive him when there was nothing to forgive, either way it did not matter to her, but the forgiveness seemed to matter to him and she never wanted to make him hurt or be the one to cause it. The words that come from her lips were truthful to the very last word that fell from them.

"How can I not forgive you."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm

"How can I not forgive you."

Morgen turned away from those beautifully expressive eyes and groaned, a sound that started low in his throat and exited in a husky moan. With his thumb he stroked the soft skin of her chin before letting her go, allowing his hand to fall to his side and thus breaking her hold on his wrist.

Determined to not let her intoxicate him again, he turned around and reached for his shirt, hoping she didn't think he was turning his back on her literally. The muscles of his back rippled temptingly and he went to pull the shirt over his head, and after he'd put his clothes back on he looked back to her.

With a slight, strained smile for her he told Avalon,

"Go on, Ava. Finish your bath. I'll leave you to your peace."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 pm

"Go on, Ava. Finish your bath. I'll leave you to your peace."

She hurt as he pulled away and turned his back on her, when he faced her again those words hurt more. Something she couldn't hide from her eyes even if she tried. Once again impulse was the cause for her movement, acting on her emotions like she would do with no other she almost ran the short distance to all but forcibly wrap her arms around his waist tightly in a plea for him not to leave.

"Morgen.. Don't leave.. I don't want peace... I..want.."

Her voiced faded off to an unheard whisper, something that not even Morgen heard as she dropped her head on his chest and looked down at the ground, wrestling control with her own emotional storm she couldn't comprehend, when had things become so.. so.. so complicated between them.

"..you."

Was the last word of her sentence whispered that went unheard..
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:48 pm

"Morgen.. Don't leave.. I don't want peace... I..want.."

As she wrapped her arms around his waist Morgen's heart broke. She was so vulnerable, however strong she may claim to be, and Morgen knew that he'd love this woman until his dying day. Encircling her with his strong, sun-darkened arms he pulled her closer, pressing her against him.

Staring off at the pool, he swallowed and, gathering his wits, asked her,

"What is it you desire, Ava? What would you have me do, if not leave?"

Reaching up with one of his hands, Morgen combed his fingers through her wet hair as he waited for a reply.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm

She leaned into his arms soothed be the strong beating of his heart she could hear against his chest. As his arms wrapped around her she seemed to sigh a little happy sigh, a content feeling fell across her. She could feel his voice from his chest as he spoke to her voice husky.

"What is it you desire, Ava? What would you have me do, if not leave?"

Glancing up at him with her blue eyes as he ran his hands through her hair she seemed to continue pleading with him to stay with her. She didn't want to be alone, nor did she want to face her brother if Morgen left her here alone.

"You.. I want you......to stay.. stay with me and don't ever leave."

She might have had a twin brother but he lived here now, she didn't she lived with Granny and Morgen, two people she couldn't live without, just like she couldn't live without her brother. She didn't want to be alone, she especially didn't want to loose him. The reason why was still ellusive to her mind but her heart knew even if she didn't.

"Promise?"
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm

"You.. I want you......to stay.. stay with me and don't ever leave."

Morgen sighed heavily. Whenever she looked at him with those big blue eyes, he couldn't keep anything from her, even if it was something like this.

Promise?

Smiling gently at her plea, Morgen tightened his grip about her protectively and answered,

"Yes, darling. I promise. I'll stay. For as long as you'll have me, I'll stay."

Easily he stroked her back, tracing over the soft skin there with his rough, calloused hands. After a moment, he gently released her and pushed her lightly towards the bath. As she looked on in confusion, Morgen sat on one of the benches and leaned back, saying,

"I told you I'd stay, didn't I? Go on; finish your bath. I'll wait on you..."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 am

Her skin quivered under his touch and she looked at him with adoring eyes till she laid her head on his chest feeling safe in his protective embrace. She looked at him confused when he let her go and pushed her away a little. Relief flooded her face as he spoke, his warm voice making her tingle and smile at him.

She slid back into the water and taking the gel tube she squeezed some out and rubbed it on her body. There was some difficulty with her back and normally Morgen would help, but today she did it herself, after all he was dry and she was wet, wouldn't do to get him any more wet than she had already made him.

"Will you stay tonight?"

She asked softly, turning to face him. She was of course referring to dinner and spending the night with her brother and the remaing of her family. Granny would be okay without them, in fact the woman insisted Avalon do this weekly, she didn't want her to end up like herself after all.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 am

"Will you stay tonight?"

Sighing in resignation, Morgen eyed her knowingly as she asked him the question he knew was eventually coming. Running his hand through his damp hair, he replied,

"Of course. I haven't seen Arturius since the last time we stayed over, and I've missed his stories."

Rhain, who'd been laying in the corner, took this opportunity to fly over and perch on Morgen's shoulder, crooning happily into His's ear.

Feeling suddenly playful, Morgen added,

"Plus, I'm sure Artemis has missed my handsome face."

Morgen grinned devilishly, his brooding mood pushed to the back of his thoughts. Ooh, he knew that comment would irk Avalon...
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am

At the mention of her sister there was a pout on Avalon's face and a scowl. Oh she hated how her sister fawned all over Morgen, the girl had done so every since she figured out what sex was. Not that Avalon really knew, her sister had more experience, and always would. Avalon being much older was sometimes ashamed of her virginity, but then when she is reminded of what her sister did with hers, she clings onto it just that much longer.

"Ohh.. Morgen, you better not encourage her. She doesn't need anymore encouraging or children either"

Yes her sister had already had two children and at 15 well, Avalon was furious with the way she treated them, and was glad Arturius was there. Even if it meant being apart from her brother she knew everything would be for the better with him watching over Artemis.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:45 pm

"Ohh.. Morgen, you better not encourage her. She doesn't need anymore encouraging, or children either."

Upon hearing those words and seeing the pout on Avalon's face, Morgen smiled even wider. Of course, Morgen only had eyes for Ava, but she wasn't to know, and Gods... she was so cute when she was jealous. Wolfishly grinning, Morgen replied,

"And why not, Ava darling? A hunter like myself tends to get, well, lonely at times..."

"Besides, it's not like you really even care about me, right? Why should it bother you?"

Ooh, he was playing with fire when he said that, and Morgen knew it. Leaning back against the bench, he waited for her face to turn that ruddy shade of red. By the gods, he knew Avalon better than she knew herself....
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down