Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female

Go down

Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female Empty Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female

Post by Otania Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:01 am

Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female Ayana

Name: Ayana Kalren (nicknames are Aya or Ay)

Distinguishing features: Birthmark on right shoulder blade. It looks like a spark and can only be seen when she is wearing a backless shirt or a tanktop.

Hair Color: Deep red

Eye Color: Ice blue or very light blue

Description: She is a bit over 6'0" and she loves her height. She has shoulder legnth red hair that is, no matter what, always in a ponytail and her bangs cover her left eye. Her left eye, which is hidden by hair constantly, stays there and she can't do anything about it. Both of her eyes are an ice blue. Her nose and lips are like everyone elses, but her ears stick out a little more than she likes. Her teeth are to be envied, they are straight but her top canine teeth are sharp and are a bit longer than her other teeth, yet she does not even know why. She weighs about 200 pounds with a small waist and long legs. She wears tan baggy pants with black boots, a loose green t-shirt and a sweater with a hood.

Personality: She does not like to talk much, but when she does it is usually important. She is a bit shy and does not like attention at all. The reason she does not like attention is because of her scar and she messed up severely on a very easy job. She does get excited easily and overreacts sometimes. She gets excited about most things like gathers and she only overreacts when she is moody. She is kind to people she does not know and shows great respect to the people she knows have higher authority than her. She prefers guys over girls any day. She is also fairly good at reading people by their facial expression. Sometimes in a very emotional moment she well just freeze up and can't move, think, or talk.

History: Ay has no family on Pern right now because her mother and father were happy on Earth so they sent her to live on Pern. She was 7 when she first got on Pern. When she saw thread she for the first time she knew it was deadly. She sensed it, so she ran for the nearest cover she could find. She is helping out with anything she can around the camps. Most of the time deals with the little ones because that is one of the only things she can do. She lives on her own and takes care of herself fairly well. She helps out with the firelizards because she has a knack with them. She does not know anyone around the camp well because she does not talk to anyone. She see faces but does not know the names that go with them. She was taken in as a candidate because she can teach and she is good with animals, mostly firelizards though.

Pets (limit of four)

Name: Spring

Species: Firelizard

Breed: Green

Description: Spring is a mid green firelizard with lighter green markings that make her look like a newly opened leaf in the spring time. That is why her name. She is like any green small and agile in the air. She well do anything to show that off, but she keeps going on and on until she passes out on Ayana's shoulder

Personality: She likes to move, a lot. In a way she is constantly hyper and won't stop until she passes out or is eating. Like any green she is a flirt, and she looks nice and she knows it. She is very loyal and obediant and does anything Ayana tells her to do which is making her training to easy. Spring loves to be pampered and enjoys it when she is being pampered.

Name: Raimu

Species: Dragonet

Breed: Green

Description: She is a light lime green color that has some slightly yellower patches on her underbelly going up to the tip of her snout.

Personality: Loves hair, Loves shinies, Impulsive

DRAGON PROFILE
Name: Seliqueth

Color: Green (Even though she looks gold)

Color Code: #a2b120

Rider: Ayana

Description:Seliqueth is a much brighter and yet stronger hue of olive green than her sister Eveskineth. She has a very distinct yellow hue to her and one could argue that she was a gold turned green in her egg. Perhaps this is the reason her sister shun her; is her unsual shade; gold but not quite and definately not egg bearing. Seliqueth will be the largest out of her sisters at 14ft long and be quite bulky and heavy set in her appearance.

Basic Personality: Stubborn; Defiant, Argumentative, Rude [Doesn't doesn't like her rider; But hey she's stuck with her now.]

Detailed Personality:

Mind Voice: Sharp like a knife but leaves the sting of a papercut.

Motto: 'Just because I chose you; Doesn't mean I have to like you'

Hatching Scene:

Last but not least the Swordfish Egg began to move and wobble; as if attempting to make a grand entrance into the world. Slipping from the light blue and white shell was what appeared to be a long tail. Whipping around in a seemingly regal manner as the rest of the egg was dispensed with. In the low light of the glows situated in the hatching cavern; her hide seemed to glow. Olive gold hues swept across her hide; it was unmistakeable her colouring for the golden yellow mixed with olive green made her what she was. A gold; there was a gasp from those who were there. Was she a good omen; did this mean good things, because there had yet to be a gold clutched from those golds who had risen and lived to see hatching day.

Oh how she moved; her bulky form; her wide hips, the fact that she was the largest of the females. She had to be gold; and that colouring it seemed to come alive under the glows. there were some jealous looks cast as the golden hatchling weaved her way through the candidates intently looking at each one of them. Then turning with disgust she moved towards the stands and the girls there; well they were pretty. She came real close and finding the stairs climbed them to get closer to them. No they didn't seem like they would do. Moving along the stands she made her way to a girl in the corner; who was suddenly getting up and moving away from her. Her golden hide seeming to shimmer in the lowlight as she hoped onto the seats and stalked across them to the stairs that lead her down and towards the exit. Finally the blasted woman had stopped moving; and this golden hatchling could finally get a good look at the last person on the sands she had not had the chance to.. Sitting down the golden hatchling stared up at Ayana; inspecting her very closely.

Oh dear there was just no one around; no one who she liked or wanted as hers. However she certainly didn't want to disappear and if living meant tying herself to one of these... these.. well she couldn't think of the word. They just weren't hers. Still sitting where she was staring at Ayana; she looked back out across to the other candidates and girls in the stands again as if reassesing her options again. Finally one last look back at the candidates and she thrust her mind upon Ayana's. She wanted it to be quick and painless as possible; for her that was. Impression was done and made; sighing mentally the young golden hatchling focused her eyes on Ayana as they now whirled a dull blue.

'Hello Ayana. If you must know why I; Seliqueth chose you, then I will be blunt. I simply didn't want to not exist; and it seems as though you are the least idiotic of everyone here. However just because I chose you; doesn't mean I have to like you.'

'I only picked you so I wouldn't die you idiotic woman. Get it through your thick skull.. I DO NOT LIKE or EVEN LOVE YOU. I will NEVER; LIKE or LOVE you. I will never be friendly to you or want to be with you. You're only here to feed me till I can hunt for myself and wash me when I command.'

Looking around again as she let out another vicious sigh she was struck by the looks on her; what where they looking at. Looking down on herself she pressed into Ayana's mind to find the answer she was looking for. Oh; so that's what it was...

'Stop looking at me like that; I'm a green you imbecilic creature. A GREEN; you know G-R-E-E-N; Green. Not one of those overbearing shiney twats.

Seliqueth's voice was sharp and without restraint; how could the silly thing think SHE was a gold. It was perposterous; she was a green, couldn't anyone see that her hide was GREEN. Oh this just infuriated her; the stupidity of people. It was just the egg goop on her skin and the low lights of the hatching sands that had given her a golden look. She was green though; 100% Green. It seemed now she was wishing she had disappeared if only to avoid this headache.. She was stuck here now though; oh well she sighed. Guess she better make use of what she had; it was going to be a long life ahead of her after all.

'Come now Ayana; Food won't come to us. I need food now; so we shall go now.'

Ayana Kalren : Rider of Green Seliqueth : Female Seliqueth
Green Seliqueth
Description: Seliqueth is a much brighter and yet stronger hue of olive green than her sister Eveskineth. She has a very distinct yellow hue to her and one could argue that she was a gold turned green in her egg. Perhaps this is the reason her sister shun her; is her unsual shade; gold but not quite and definately not egg bearing. Seliqueth will be the largest out of her sisters at 14ft long and be quite bulky and heavy set in her appearance.
Basic Personality: Stubborn; Defiant, Argumentative, Rude [Doesn't doesn't like her rider; But hey she's stuck with her now.]
Motto: 'Just because I chose you; Doesn't mean I have to like you'
Colour Code: #a2b120
Rider: Ayana

Dam x Sire: Gold Delanth by Bronze Morganth

Clutch Title/No.: Even in the darkness there can still be hope. (Delanth's first clutch)
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down