Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Because I love you [Morgen] EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Because I love you [Morgen]

2 posters

Go down

Because I love you [Morgen] Empty Because I love you [Morgen]

Post by Iskiea Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 pm

If it weren't for Granny notifying John when he came and visited it was unlikely they would have survived, Avalon might have but Morgen, as John put it, had they not arrived when they had he would have been long gone. They were safe now though, safe and protected. A day had passed before Avalon even woke, her arm firmly encased in a cast, she was groggy and sore and no matter how hard she fought she was firmly kept in bed by Granny. Nothing had been said to her on Morgen and she fretted for him endlessly, not being able to leave her room was the hardest part, if she just saw him, heard something of him she would be okay. She was not to know that they had almost lost him a few times and so she was kept in the dark so as not to jeopardize her own healing.

Several days later and morning came and Avalon had barely slept, she sat propped up in bed staring out the window watching Arturius with Nimue, even Caradoc was co-operating with what he was doing. He brother had come soon as he had heard, the twins had come with him too and Granny was glad to entertain the boys. John would pop in every now and again on Ava to see how she was going, most of his time was with Morgen though she heard nothing of it herself. Even Granny was keeping things from her. So she spent day after day staring out the window watching her brother do what she did everyday, worried and staring at her wrist Morgen's last words to her echoing in her mind.

"Ava.... Avalon, I won't leave... I... I love... you."

Those words were strong, as if they only happened yesterday, some days she got so angry she wanted to throw things, how could he leave her like that after he promised he would never leave her. The fact she knew nothing and that everyone went around like he was dead didn't help either. She was fighting back another wave of tears, something she had suffered much of in the days since waking. She scrubbed at her cheeks as Granny came in with breakfast and set it on her lap, she looked worn but there was a relief on her face that Avalon had never seen before.

"Granny, what's wrong?"

Worry, it tainted Avalon's voice as she ignored her breakfast, she wanted to know what was wrong and now. There was a sigh from Granny as she reached out for Avalon's hand and took it, there was a smile on her face that confused Avalon.

"Would you like to go see Morgen?"

The words to come from Granny's mouth stunned Ava for a good long time. He was alive, he hadn't left her. She couldn't move or speak, she just sat there stunned, and shaking though she didn't know why. Putting the breakfast tray aside, Granny sat a little closer as Avalon lifted her good hand to touch the wet lines being tracked down her cheeks by the tears. She all but threw herself into Granny's arms when the woman sat down, tears fell in endless giant drops of water, tears she had never cried, and ones she needed to..

"Oh Granny.. I..I was afraid he had died,"

"I know child, I know"

Granny's voice was soft and soothing as she rubbed Avalon's back rythmically, they were more like her children than her real children ever had been. She had welcomed them in and knew she couldn't live without them, or the antics that had sometimes followed. She had memories to last her a life time in the short years the two had been with her. There was much laughter, and much love although neither one would admit the latter. Some how though she had a feeling it had changed since the kidnapping. Avalon for one had, she had never see the girl quite so distressed over anything or anyone. Finally Avalon's tears slowed enough for her to look up at Granny with a determined gaze that seemed more like herself.

"I want.. I need to see him Granny.."

There was some convincing done, but Avalon finally ate her breakfast after making granny swear to let her see him after it. Several time Avalon had to be warned to slow down. Morgen would still be sleeping by the time she finished so there was no rush. To Avalon she need to see him soon as possible, she would have jumped from bed too had Jase not been there to stop her.

"Easy does it Avalon, I'll take you to him"

Avalon couldn't protest much as she was swung up into Jase's arms, he was a strong man, though Avalon couldn't help but compare his strength to Morgen's. If it were Morgen he would have swept her up with little difficulty as he had done so before. Jase seemed to struggle a little but got her up and secure in his arms, little notice of her figure against his registered on his face. It was then she got a good look at her her leg, where a bandage was wrapped around it tightly, funny.. she never remembered hurting her leg.

Gently she was set down on a chair Granny had quietly moved close to Morgen's bed, the blanket was high on his chest and what could be seen was a mass of bandages. Settled into the chair, Jase and Granny slowly left the room closing the door behind them to leave the two in peace. Alone, Avalon pushed herself from the chair and using the bed to support herself lay down beside Morgen resting her head on his uninjured shoulder. She wrapped his arm around her, her casted arm rested lightly on his abdomen. Across her cheek there was still the dark bruise that Marc's back hand had inflicted, a bruise dark and large enough that it almost took over her entire cheek, and even her lip still carried the mark where it was split with the force.

Soon she was asleep, her lack of sleep from worry catching up from her. Now that she could hear the steady beat of his heart she could sleep, and sleep soundly she did. Somewhere in between Avalon drifting into sleep and Morgen waking for the first time completely conscious and aware of his surroundings, Granny had placed a second blanket over them, this one covering Avalon too as she slep soundly against the man she loved.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Because I love you [Morgen] Empty Re: Because I love you [Morgen]

Post by Rye Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 pm

"Morgen please stay with me, don't leave me okay?"

In the calm, silent darkness, those words were all he clung to. There were times when it seemed like it'd be so much easier if he just let go, but Morgen fought against death with all of his being. He refused to die; after all, what had he told Avalon? I won't leave? Still, it was so hard....

Morgen went in and out as the days passed. Sometimes he recognized Granny and John over him, but he didn't stay conscious long enough to ask the question that'd been eating at him. "Where's Ava?" He wanted to scream, to yell until she was at his side. He couldn't, though, so instead Morgen just fought for his life, sure that she'd be brought to his side eventually. Ohh, his sweet Ava...

Days passed, even though Morgen didn't notice. Sometimes he'd wake John and Rhain, who'd been by his side through it all, in the night, crying out things like, "Avalon!" and "Where is she?" John and Jase worked endlessly over him, and it wasn't until almost a week had passed that they began to feel that he'd make it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the mid-day sun shining through his window, Morgen awoke, truly conscious for the first time since the night he'd rescued Avalon. He looked around the room for a moment, meeting Granny's anxious eyes before fully registering a weight on his chest and at his side. Glancing down slowly, he immediately choked up as he saw Avalon curled against his side, with her arm in a cast on his chest. My love....

With a slight grunt he reached over with his left arm, the arm that wasn't currently holding her tight against him, and stroked her sleeping face. He would've been happy to just look at her like this for the rest of his life; in fact, he began to think that waking up with her beside him wasn't so bad, either. As Granny moved to place a blanket over Avalon, Morgen mouthed a "Thank You" at the woman who'd grown to be like his own grandmother. She smiled gently at him, then left without another word, leaving Morgen and a sleeping Avalon alone together.

Whereas John probably would've tried to persuade him to go back to sleep, Morgen stayed awake, just watching Avalon as she slept fitfully. She was so beautiful.... Morgen tightened his arm around her possessively and cradled her face, happy to just watch her while she slept.

Rhain, still curled on the top of the bedpost, watched the pair with blue eyes, content to keep a vigil over the two he loved most in the world.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 am

Perhaps it was the sudden possessive embrace that tightened around her, or the touch of his hand on her cheek, but Avalon stirred from her sleep. Blanket draped over her, she went to shift a little but found she couldn't. The strong arm around her waist make her look up, what she saw there was the eyes of the man she loved, open and watching her. Fingertips brushed his cheek as she lifted her casted arm to stroke them tenderly, the lump that had risen in her throat choked her and more tears threatened to spill. Tears of happiness that he was okay, that she could see and feel that he was okay. Even when she managed to finally speak her voice was still choked up as she tried to tease him.

"Don't ev..ever scare me like that again okay?"
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:58 am

As Avalon finally awoke and looked up at him, Morgen smiled gently and spoke, his voice deep and husky.

"Hullo, love."

"Don't ev..ever scare me like that again okay?"

Morgen closed his eyes and leaned his head into her smooth hand, relaxing with her touch. After a moment, he opened his hazel eyes and grinned lazily down at her.

"I won't, love. I don't intend on you leaving my side for that long ever again."

Finally feeling free to take care of one of his ever-present urges, Morgen scooted down into the bed until he was almost eye to eye with her. He grimaced slightly as he shifted over and his wound protested, but the pain flew to the back of his mind as he stared into her shining blue eyes.

Before she could say something about his grimace, he tilted his head forward and gently pressed his lips to hers, hoping to relieve all her fears with that one simple act.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:32 am

Before Avalon could even think of opening her mouth to protest his moving and causing pain to himself she found his lips on hers. Protests were forgotten as everything seemed to dissolve into just feeling that kiss, that first sweet kiss they had shared together which had been his idea and not hers. As the kiss broke softly she couldn't even help but lean in and steal just one more from him, a tiny one. Her worry had melted and whilst not all her fears were allayed, she was less upset than she was before. A few tears escaped down her cheeks, but they were of nothing but pure happiness and relief that he was going to be okay.

"I don't want you to be away from me either......i.."

She ducked her head shyly almost, as if she had never said those three little words she was about to say to him before. She had, but he had never heard, it was always easier to say it to someone who couldn't hear than someone you could and embarrass yourself. But.. he called her love and the tingle of his kiss still lingered on his lips, yet she could not bring herself to say it. It infuriated her, embarrassed her and there wasn't a kiss in the world that could make him forget she was about to say something.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:51 am

"I don't want you to be away from me either.......I.."

As she ducked her head shyly, Morgen, knowing what she was thinking, pressed his finger to her lips.

"Tis fine, darling. I know you love me; that much was proved when I woke up with you by my side. Shh... you don't have to tell me,"

His smile was slightly strained, though. Yes, he knew she loved him, but why couldn't she say it? Morgen knew it deep in his bones, but sometimes it was just nice to hear it said.

Pushing the desolate thought to the back of his mind, Morgen, determined to take her mind off of it, asked somewhat teasingly,

"You haven't given Jase and John a hard time, have you? After all, it seems like they've taken pretty good care of us..."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 am

"Tis fine, darling. I know you love me; that much was proved when I woke up with you by my side. Shh... you don't have to tell me,"

Avalon opened her mouth to protest, but all was stopped by his finger over her mouth. She wanted to defend herself, she wanted to tell him, everything. But then he spoke again, cutting her off from what she was about to say and all she could do was listen to him.

"You haven't given Jase and John a hard time, have you? After all, it seems like they've taken pretty good care of us..."

Those words cut through her, of course she was good, what did he think she would do, try to escape. No, she had not been given a reason to misbehave. She had been good, better than good she had done everything she was told. Spending her time in bed watching her brother with the horses through her window. Words soon followed the shake of the head she gave him as answer.

"No, I haven't. I was never given a reason to,"

Was never given a reason...never, she was never told of his condition. Soon she thought he was dead and the distress it gave her dropped down on her like a terrible weight. The tears that fell she couldn't stop, no matter how much her non cast encased arm rubbed at them, there seemed to be more than even it could wipe away. Even as she looked away her distress was evident, and evident enough in her broken and choked voice.

"I didn't know. They never told me if you were alive or dead. Everyone acted as if you were and I.. I thought you were dead, that you'd died never hearing what I needed to say. I couldn't face that, it...I"

Shining blue eyes looked up, grief torn as they locked with hazel ones. He had to hear it, she had to see him hear it. She would never forgive herself if he died not hearing it. To her she needed to see him hear it, for fear this was just another dream, a dream from a reality where he really was gone. If it were any more possible the tears fell harder at that thought which pierced her heart like the arrow she shot did to Marc's.

"I...I thought you were dead Morgen.. ah..and I couldn't cope with you being gone because I love you, and I never got you to hear how much I do."

Her whole body was shaking then, she didn't want it to be fine, she wanted him to know. Needed him to hear it, she didn't want false smiles and 'Tis fine's, she wanted him to know the truth. Simply she just loved him, and wanted him to know that.

"I do. I love you, Morgen Remington and only you, always have."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:10 am

"No, I haven't. I was never given a reason to..."

Morgen nodded, his face darkening as he saw the distress begin to show in her eyes. He started to ask her about it, about what was eating at her, but then she spoke.

"I didn't know. They never told me if you were alive or dead. Everyone acted as if you were and I.. I thought you were dead, that you'd died never hearing what I needed to say. I couldn't face that, it...I"

Her eyes locked with his, and the sight tore at Morgen's heart. Her blue, crystal clear eyes were brimming with tears, and, stunned into silence by her words, Morgen waited for her to finish.

"I...I thought you were dead Morgen.. ah..and I couldn't cope with you being gone because I love you, and I never got you to hear how much I do."

She was shaking now, and automatically Morgen squeezed her waist while reaching again for her stricken face. His sweet Ava... Smiling gently in reply to her words, Morgen then said,

"I know, love. Shh..."

She was not to be silenced, though, and as she spoke again, this time in a more determined voice, Morgen listened intently.

"I do. I love you, Morgen Remington, and only you, always have."

Looking into her eyes, Morgen almost cried himself. He'd loved this girl for so long, and now she was telling him she felt the same way? Gods. It was just too good to be true.

Reaching over her with the hand that'd previously been stroking her face, Morgen pulled her tight against him, with her head leaning on the hollow at the base of his throat. After he'd hugged her, he leant her back and, tilting her chin up, kissed her possessively, this kiss much stronger than the last.

Seconds passed, and, even though Morgen was unwilling to let her go, he pulled back, leaning his forehead against hers. With a ragged breath, he finally managed,

"Ava, I know... Trust me, I know.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:54 am

Avalon was stunned into silence by his possessive and passionate kiss, she let herself be pulled in against him. She had never felt anything quite like she felt, the tingling warmth that rose in her belly had no explanation to her as it was something entirely new. When he finally broke the kiss she found herself disappointed, she wanted more, she didn't want it to stop.

"Ava, I know... Trust me, I know."

She couldn't help but smile at his voice and she lent against him too. Her smile was just for him and only him. She couldn't help herself though, one taste of him was just not enough, she wanted another and leaning in she kissed him, as he had done to her. Upon breaking it, leaving them both in the same breathless state as before she spoke, a soft and loving confession.

"I know Morgen, but i need you to hear it as much as i did from myself."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:31 am

As Avalon kissed him passionately, Morgen drank her in, reveling in all of her. He returned her ardor with strength of his own, deepening their kisses until, again, both of them were panting.

"I know Morgen, but I need you to hear it as much as I did from myself."

Morgen didn't even reply; instead, his lips were on hers again, and after a moment he began to trail kisses down her neck hungrily, at least until his shoulder made it's protest known. Damn... he thought as he straightened back up; had his wound not been there, who knows what could've happened....

Grinning wolfishly, Morgen looked into Ava's face and teasingly told her,

"If my shoulder wasn't screwed up..."

His voice suggested one thing, whereas his hungry eyes told another story.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Morgen's kisses had set her body on fire and Avalon couldn't help the little moan that had slipped by her mouth. Then he stopped, with concern she looked down as he straightened himself up. Blue eyes clouded with worry for him when she noticed his pain.

"If my shoulder wasn't screwed up..."

Reaching up she caressed his cheek and smiled back at him softly. Secretly she hid her fear, she had never done it before so she was scared of it, her sister being so young and so promiscuous didn't help either. She hid it well though as she looked up at him, expression of worry softening.

"It's okay, we can wait your healed and ready"

Him healing was one thing, the other was her own personal fear of the event which she hid from him.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Avalon's soft moan did more to him than he'd thought possible, and with a resigned sigh he leaned into her hand as she caressed his face.

"It's okay, we can wait you're healed and ready."

Her words made him so frustrated, and with a low, hungry moan he laned back and looked up at the ceiling, tightening his grip on her waist and pulling her closer as he did so.

"Bastard Winchester."

He mumbled the words, letting them out in an annoyed exhale. Suddenly, a terrible thought struck him, and he picked his head up quickly, craning his neck to look at her face worriedly.

"He didn't.... hurt you any worse than what I saw, did he? So help me God, if that sorry..."

Morgen allowed his deep voice to trail off, waiting for her to answer.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:11 pm

"He tried too.."

Avalon leaned over him gently and let her caressing hand fall and rest against his chest softly. She gave him a reassuring smile, one that people knew her well for, one that mean exactly what it did. She gazed into his hazel eyes and spoke, words she knew would reassure him that Marc had never laid a hand on her in that manner.

"It's okay Morgen. I'm still a virgin"

She couldn't have been more blunt if she had tried, and despite their reassuring tone were still rather blunt. It took a few moment for what she had said to sink in, making her come to the sudden realization that she had never told him, nor had he ever found out she was still a virgin, despite how close they were and all the years they had spent together.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:14 pm

"He tried to..."

Morgen's eyes flashed with fury for a second before Avalon pressed her soft hand to his bare chest, soothing him.

"It's okay Morgen. I'm still a virgin."

As soon as the words had left her lips, Morgen, wide-eyed, began apologizing hastily.

"That's not what I meant, Ava. I don't want you to think I was actually going to punish you for something the scum did to you. I was just..."

He stopped then, and realization flooded his face. She'd been a virgin all these years? Slowly Morgen grinned down at her, and with his eyes alight with teasing he said,

"Still a virgin, eh? I might have to do something about that..."

Growling playfully he again claimed her mouth with his, and with his free hand he held her body against his, loving the way it felt. She fit perfectly into the curve of his tall frame...
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:14 am

"That's not what I meant, Ava. I don't want you to think I was actually going to punish you for something the scum did to you. I was just..."

Ava just about snickered at his sudden and hasty apology. She managed to contain herself though and instead reached up to press a finger to his lips to stop his rambling. However he beat her to it and spoke again this time the grin that slowly spread across his lips made her squirm a little.

"Still a virgin, eh? I might have to do something about that..."

Before she could form any protest she was pulled tightly against his body, she was surprised at just how well she fit against it, how perfect a match they were together. Then before words could be formed on her lips he kissed her, claiming her mouth for as his own. She could feel the familiar warmth from before beginning again in the pit of her stomach. It wasn't until she swore she could hear the faint cry of one of the twins that her mind came back down to reality and she broke the kiss.

"Morgen... what about you're shoulder, shouldn't we wait till your healed?"

There was an uncertainty to her voice, a quivering note of fear that she couldn't hide, as she tried to tell him of her fear. It wasn't that she didn't want him, oh she wanted him, she wanted him something bad and she wished and had wished it to be him for sometime that would be the one to 'pop her cherry' as her mother used to say, but still it seemed scary. Her mother was the only person she could talk to, well there was Granny but she didn't want to burden the woman. She could always go talk to Artemis, sure her sister was 15 but she had children and had more experience than both Avalon and Arturius put together. No.. that wouldn't do, she would be too embarassed and with her sisters promiscuity it was never a good idea to talk to her about anyone you liked. So she just waited and found herself dreading Morgen's reply, a small bud of fear rising in her chest as she waited, it didn't matter how well she knew him, it didn't stop that little fear of rejection from beginning to bud.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"Morgen... what about you're shoulder, shouldn't we wait till your healed?"

Morgen noticed the fear in her voice, but he assumed it was for his injury, not anything else.

With another low rumble in his chest he kissed her again, this time more possessive and needy. Pulling her tight against him again, Morgen was pretty sure he'd died and gone to Heaven. Gods...She was perfect. Was there ever another like her?

He finally pulled back long enough to fairly growl against her lips,

"What shoulder?"

Thus said, he began kissing her again, slow and leisurely as he savored all of her. With his free, injured arm he ran his hand through her hair, fingering her golden hair as they continued to kiss.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:06 pm

He kissed her, she couldn't believe it. It was as if nothing was wrong with him, what shamed her more was her inability to fight him. He just felt too good, his needy and possessive kiss had her trembling in his grasp, her body felt like it was on fire, tingling under his touch. She wanted to feel like that more, she couldn't stop the whimper of protest that came from her lips as he pulled back, just long enough to growl..

"What shoulder?"

What? she couldn't believe he had just said that, she would have probably melted into his arms again had anything else but that been said. She broke the kiss and tried to pull herself from his arms, but the hand running through her hair and his possessive arm around her waist stopped her. She didn't want to pull to hard in case she hurt his injured shoulder too, so pressing her open palms against his chest she pushed him away gently, trying not to hurt him.

"You were stabbed remember. I don't want you to hurt yourself or hurt..."

She paused for a moment; looking down, glad that the blanket between him and her kept her from seeing something that would make everything much harder. The end of her sentence was whispered barely above her breath, though still within hearing range for Morgen much to her dismay. As she hadn't meant to say the last part out loud.

"or..hurt me."
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 am

When Avalon gently pushed on his chest, Morgen loosened his grip reluctantly, ignoring the ache in his shoulder as he moved his arms.

"You were stabbed remember. I don't want you to hurt yourself or hurt..."

As she looked down at him, Morgen was suddenly acutely aware of how he was stark naked under the blankets. He hadn't given it a second thought, at least until she looked down at the top of his bare chest. Her final words, though, had him wondering... Then she finally finished.

"or..hurt me."

Morgen was, to say the least, horrified. She thought he would actually hurt her? Morgen's mind raced, until he realized what she must've been thinking of. Her virginity. His face immediately softening, Morgen stroked her face gently, saying,

"Oh, Ava. Darling, I didn't even think about that. You know I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally.... If it gets too bad, you can always tell me and I'll stop...."

Morgen let his voice trail off, staring into her eyes tenderly.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 am

"Oh, Ava. Darling, I didn't even think about that. You know I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally.... If it gets too bad, you can always tell me and I'll stop...."

She looked up into his hazel eyes to see their tenderness and the love he held for her there. He truly did love her, and she did him. Gently she rested her head on his chest to listen to his heart beat, steady smooth and rythmically. Her eyes were heavy again, too much excitement for her still. Besides she hadn't had much sleep worrying about him so incessantly that it was catching up with her..

"Okay love.. sounds good..whenever you wan..t..too"

Her words made no sense as she spoke to him eyes already closed, her body already starting to slowly rest it's sleepy weight on him as she once again drifted into that sleep she had so desperatly missed wondering if he was alive or not.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 am

"Okay love.. sounds good..whenever you wan..t..too."

Her words made no sense, but when Morgen realized she was nodding off on his chest he smiled gently.

"Alright, darling. Go to sleep now..."

As she began to sleepily rest her weight on his chest, Morgen began to hum softly. It was a tune her father used to sing as he worked with the horses; a soothing lullaby that always calmed them down. His chest vibrated with the song, and he ran his hands over her back as he lulled her to sleep.

Long after Avalon'd drifted off, Morgen was still looking out across his bedroom and out the window, marveling at how he'd come to rest with this beautiful girl in his embrace.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 am

--THREAD CLOSED--
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin