Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Who I Am (Roman) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Who I Am (Roman) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Who I Am (Roman) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Who I Am (Roman) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Who I Am (Roman)

2 posters

Go down

Who I Am (Roman) Empty Who I Am (Roman)

Post by IceFire Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Lilith had saddled Russian up and had placed some food in the saddle bags. She figured it would be a bad idea to get hungry and not be able to find any food. She sighed and leaned up against RussianDancer. Lilly had been up since early morning working on fixing food for the horses and cleaning the stalls. She had made sure to write a note for her brother who she let sleep in since she did all of the chores. She was excited for this was going to be the first since she was going to be with Roman alone. Lilly was also glad that she didn't really have to guard herself so much from two strangers and wishing to expresh hidden feelings.

When she had gotten under control she had found herself looking for her partner Dusk. Just as if she had called aloud he had come in from between and settled on her right shoulder curling his dark blue tail around her neck gently and one of his claws on her ear for balance. She smiled and petted him gently before leading Russian out of the stable and then checking the girth. She swung up with grace and ease from years of practice. She then swung Russian toward the meeting area they had planned earlier.
IceFire
IceFire

Location : http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SID_-_Aki/photos#s=/group/SID_-_Aki/photos%3Fpage%3D0

Back to top Go down

Who I Am (Roman) Empty Re: Who I Am (Roman)

Post by Rye Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Roman was, to say the least, excited.

Even his bronze fire-lizard, Zane, was picking up on his emotions, flitting about and chattering happily. He'd gotten up early this morning, done his and Lesla's chores, and by the time he'd gotten cleaned back up it was time to go. After packing his saddlebags, Roman whistled shrilly and was rewarded by a warm, affectionate nicker as Ares trotted up.

Once he'd given the stallion a treat and tacked him up, Lesla had handed him a packed lunch and he'd hugged his twin sister before vaulting up onto Ares's back. With a wave he left, heading for the clearing he'd told Lilith to meet him at. He'd given her specific directions, and all he could do was hope she found it.

It was such a beautiful area, and as far as he could tell only himself and Lesla knew about it. It was a secluded, open area sheltered by overhanging trees, and at the corner a small stream was carved into the ground where water made it's way down the hillside.

Once he'd arrived, he began to unpack his saddlebags, taking Ares's saddle off as he went....
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Lilith had slowed her stud down to a trot as they came to the place he had told her where to go. She slowed Russiandancer to a walk as she wa taken in with the view of her surroundings. "Oh my Dusk doesn't this place..." She had stopped talking to her dark blue dragonet as she looked at the man who had made her heart stop beating was unsaddling his horse. She had her horse stand there a moment or so so that she could collect herself together.

As she finally got herself together as nudged her horse into a walk. She bit her lip trying to think if she had forgot anything and was hoping she wouldn't make herself look stupid. What woke her up out of her stupor was her dragonet twittering at the bronze with a gleefulness sound to him as he did flips in the air. Lilith covered her face as she giggled and looked down hoping that her hair would cover her eyes well enough to hide the happiness in her eyes.

She got off her stallion and calmed him down before she started unsaddling him as well. She grasped the new girth she had put on and tried to get it loose enough she that she could get it off but it would not budge. She moaned softly under her breath she really hated using new girths but she had had no choice but to use one since they only had brought two one for Duchess and the other one for RussianDancer.
IceFire
IceFire

Location : http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/SID_-_Aki/photos#s=/group/SID_-_Aki/photos%3Fpage%3D0

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 pm

"Here, let me help you with that."

Once he'd seen Lilith was having problems with her girth, Roman quickly finished with Ares and strode over to help her. Gently he nudged her over until it was he holding the stallion's girth, and with practiced hands he was able to loosen it. As he slid the leather through the cinch, he flashed her a bright smile and lifted the saddle off Russian's back, setting it down some few feet away.

With another friendly grin Roman reached out and extended his hand to her, hoping she'd take it as he said,

"I'm glad you were able to find it. For a while there I was worried my directions weren't good enough."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:16 am

Not really hearing Roman speak to her she was surprised when he gently pushed her away from Russians' girth. She blushed and sep back so as to stay out of his way. She turned a bright red as he got the girth and took the saddle off. Her breath had caught once more in her throat when he smiled. She must have been fallen for him its all she could think it was. She smiled weakly back at Roman and looked at his hand before sliding her slender fingers onto his hands. She laughed slightly before repling, "No they were great Roman. Thanks for meeting up with me here anyways."
She watched him wondering if she should have brought something else. "I hope that I am not to late coming here." She spoke softly to the man before her.
IceFire
IceFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:42 am

"No, they were great, Roman. Thanks for meeting up with me here, anyways."

"No problem. Wild horses couldn't have kept me away."

Roman flashed her an excited grin, and led her to the blanket he'd spread out next to the bubbling stream. As he sat down he pulled her with him, and once they'd settled he listened intently as she spoke again.

"I hope that I am not too late coming here."

With a wicked gleam in his eye he straightened his face to look at her somewhat somberly, saying,

"Well, you were a little behind schedule...."

After watching her eyes for a second, he burst into a smile, reassuring her as he said,

"I'm just kidding. You're right on time; I just got here."

With the hand that held her's he stroked the top of her hand with his thumb, absentmindedly feeling her soft skin.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 am

"No problem. Wild horses couldn't have kept me away."

With his answer her eyes seemed to light up and a smile crossed her face. She had just barely had time to grab her saddle bags as he lead her to blanket. She sat right next to him with her legs streached out. She settled her saddle bags behind her to help prop her back up as she leaned back slightly.

"Well, you were a little behind schedule...."

As soon as he got a soberly look about him her eyes seem to lose thier brightness. Her smile seem to fade with his words. She wondered if maybe it was a bad idea to let her brother sleep in perhaps she should have just left his chores.

"I'm just kidding. You're right on time; I just got here."

Lilith gently shoved Roman. "Your such a meany Roman!" She gave a frown trying her hardest to look mad before bursting out laughing. When she felt him rubbing her hand she felt fire fly up from where he touched her all the way up her arm. She shivered slightly and looked him in the eyes. She was drawn into them like a humming bird drawn to nector.
IceFire
IceFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 pm

"You're such a meany, Roman!"

The rancher laughed, leaning back slightly as she shoved him; he had to make it look like she actually moved him so her pride wouldn't be hurt. When she frowned at him, Roman immedietely saw through her ruse, a smile pulling at his lips as she burst into laughter again.

Gods, he could listen to her laugh all day; it was bell-like, pealing across the clearing they occupied.

Her reaction to his stroking of her arm, though, surprised him. When she'd shivered he'd looked up, only to be met by her deep brown eyes. He leaned a bit closer... after all, he was only male.

Roman, his voice quieter, asked, grinning,

"A meany? Really. I guess I'll just have to leave, then... you know, since I'm obviously not good company."
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFire Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:49 pm

She smiled when he seemed to guess what she was trying to do. When Roman leaned in closer her breath stopped in her throat. She watched him wide eyed wondering what he was going to do.

"A meany???Really. I guess I'll just have to leave, then... you know since I'm obviously not good company."

She gasped and grabbed his hand. "Please don't go Roman. I was just messing around. Oh please forgive me and my stupidity." She practicely cried out with sadness ringing in her eyes and face. Her grip showing her fear of him leaving her there after what she said. She hoped she had not messed up her chance at being happy. Her eyes were on the ground she was not sure she could look him in the eyes. She was ashamed of herself for trying to do something she was not good at. "Please don't leave me." Was all she could bare to say to him.
IceFire
IceFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down