Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Lesson 1 (Malcolm) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Lesson 1 (Malcolm)

2 posters

Go down

Lesson 1 (Malcolm) Empty Lesson 1 (Malcolm)

Post by Otania Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 am

Ayana had set up Mr. Dead for a little bit of practice after lunch. She was wearing the same outfit she had the first time Malcolm saw her in the first he met her. It had been a few days since then, six days almost a week ago. Spring was with Otania and her trouble makers. Ayana had gotten Mr. Dead all set up when she heard someone coming.

Ayana continued getting all ready by cheacking her boots and knife, which did not plan on using at all this time.

"Good afternoon Malcolm." She said as she stood to face him.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 (Malcolm) Empty Re: Lesson 1 (Malcolm)

Post by Hesper Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:40 am

"Good afternoon Ayana. I'm ready to kick Mr. Dummy's ass today." He said jovially. Malcolm had been looking forward to today with his new friend. Of course calling her a 'friend' wasn't really the truth, but they weren't a couple either. Malcolm was a bit confused as to what their relationship was exactly. Neither had strong feelings for the other, but when it came to being physical they were both on the same page. He guessed it wasn't too important to figure out. They were both happy and that was what mattered.

"So what'cha teaching me today?" He asked walking up to her.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 am

"I was thinking some ways to block attacks would be a good idea, but there may be a few bruises." She said. "A few bruises won't hurt would they? They would mostly be on me if I teach you right."

If I teach him right I well be black and blue. She thought. She looked at her arm that was bruised last time, it was healed now. The only evidence of the bruises was a small yellow patch.

"So how does that sound. It is the best way to get started because then you can use the blocks to damage your enemy." She explained.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am

"Sounds great to me. I don't mind a few bruises of course. Just make sure you let me know if I hurt you." He said, though he was pretty sure that she could do him way more damage than what he could do to her.

"Just don't go easy on me, just because I'm new at this. I want to learn the right way, no matter how much of a beating I'll get." He assured her. He once again stripped his shirt for the practice.

About that time Juergy decided to pop in and landed on the dummy. He chirped at both of them inquiringly, not quite sure what was going on. "Juergy, you can't beat up the dummy. You a bit too young still. Maybe later we can teach you to fight." Malcolm said pulling his bronze off the dummy. "Now go sun yourself or play." He ordered and bronze did as he was told.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 am

"I don't think I well be able to do that." She said as he took off his shirt. She subtly examined his chest, in her eyes it was as close to perfect as perfect gets.

"Well do you know what to do if someone is going to kick you and they are aiming for your head?" She asked and preparing her body for an attack. She wanted to see his reaction. She grinned slightly as she walked over to him and when she was close enough she aimed for his head and neck and kicked. It was a blurr almost it was fast and accurate. She stopped before her toes touched him but it was close enough that it would scare anyone she knew. Even Otania was scared by her speed in things.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:48 am

"Good." Was all he said. No reason he should be a pansy. Besides it would look bad on him if he made a girl take it easy on him. Of course she could kick his ass any day, but he still had his pride as a man to think about.

"Well do you know what to do if someone is going to kick you and they are aiming for your head?"

Before he could answer, her foot was almost connected with his head. "Jeez, you get the hell out of the way as fast as possible." He answered, dodging away in example. He really thought she was going to kick him in the head. Where he knew he told her to not take it easy, that was a bit too rough for his first time sparring. "Damn, girl." He said with a smile.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 am

"That but they can easily go after you again." She said as she stepped down on her foot that would have hit his head then transfered her wait form her foot closer to her to the other one and used it to make it so that she was touching his shoulder. "And that is my name, don't wear it out." She joked as he said 'Damn, girl.'.

"I well tell you what to do and I want you to do it as I say it." She sighed, she did not want to hurt him but he was going to let him hurt her. All she could think was ouch.

"You take the ankle on it's way to you...."

"Then you use the momentum and twist it towards you to stop the kick and make your opponent twist as well...." She explained, and all she could think was OUCH! She had never let anyone do that to here on purpose because it hurts. What would happen is her leg would be twisted and her body would follow and hurt herself.

"Then you use the control over their body and make them fall to the ground." She did not mention however that this move could dislocate her knee.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

Malcolm listened intently to her instructions and did what she said. He took her ankle in his hands and twisted it towards him. He didn't do it fast cause he didn't want to hurt her too badly if she was flung to the ground.

So has easily as he could he managed to take her to the ground. "How was that? I didn't hurt you did I?"

(sorry, no muse, but I'm trying)
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 am

She felt him twist her ankle and her body twisted in reponse to the slight pain. Then her knee buckled and sent her to the ground.

"How was that? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"That was good, once you get the idea of grab, twist, down then it can become a natural reaction." She tried to explain, she winced and one eye was closed. It did hurt,it almost felt like her knee was dislocated but there was no pop to indicate it. Her face however awnsered his question, it was hurting her to stay like this. It was meant to hurt.

"Just remember if you but the right force behind that then you can dislocate the knee. Trust me that hurts, it hurts more than it looks." Her knee was in pain, maybe it was dislocated but she could not tell. Maybe it was on the verge of dislocating.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 am

Malcolm immediately let go of her ankle, afraid to hurt her even farther. "Sorry." He said, then offered her a hand to help her up. "At least I know it won't be too hard to master. I bet it's not a good thing to miss the ankle as it's flying towards your head." He commented.

"Don't worry, I won't dislocate your knee. I promise. I'd be very mad at myself if I hurt you really bad." He said, giving her a small kiss on the head after he had helped her up.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

He let go of her ankle and that alone was instant relief. She untwisted herself and rubbed at her ankle, making sure that the blood was flowing the way it should. Then she took his offered hand and pulled herself up.

"It is ok, it is meant to hurt so I forgive you. Plus I asked for it. Even if you don't see it your body can still try to defend itself and you can still catch it."

"Don't worry, I won't dislocate your knee. I promise. I'd be very mad at myself if I hurt you really bad."

Then he gave her a small kiss on her head. She blushed not knowing how she could after what they had done.

"Shall we continue?" She asked realizing that she was about to get him to hold her close to him, so she backed away a step.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

"As long as you forgive me, that's all that counts." He said with a smile. "I'll take your word for it, but I'm not sure if my body will work that well." He said with a giggle.

"Yes, I am ready when you are my queen." He said jokingly. He thought for a second she was going to move closer to him, but instead she backed away. Probably for the best, he thought. If she had came closer his mind might have started wandering towards things other than sparring and then he'd not be able to pay attention to her lesson.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

"Okay, another thing to do is what you did just dodge but they can just go after you again and a person can only dodge for so long. So you can block with your arms which can leave you with a bruise if it is to strong or they can grab your arm. So now lets change to somethign diffrent but similair." She grinned this was her favorite part but she would be careful. "Restraining."

"Okay we will just say that your amrs are behind your back. How do you stop the person behind you and get free?" She asked.

Then to make it easier for him she went behind him and somewhat gently took his arms and pinned them behind his back. She made sure that they would stay where they were but she did it carefully so that she did not hurt him.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 am

Malcolm couldn't say he didn't like it when she put his hands behind his back. Not that he was into that kind of fetish, but just the fact that she was taking charge turned him on a bit.

"Ah....I don't know. I would probably just squirm and wiggle and try to get free as best I could from this." He answered her, knowing it wasn't the right answer.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 am

Ayana laughed. "You know what I am going to say, it works if you want to get your wrists bruised. Or they could be smart and just cut your wrists." She liked this somewhat. And just to make sure that she got the point across to him she held both of his wrist in one hand and grabbed out her knife. She was still nice though and she used to edge of her knife that was not sharp and smoothly dragged it against his wrist. It was cold but it did not leave a mark or anything.

Then she let his wrists go and put her knife back in the hidden sheath. Then walked in front of him. She tried not to stare at his chest but failed slightly. She took his arm and rested his hand in hers.

"There are nerves running through your body. There are lots in your wrist that can be easily located and stunned." She used her other hand and showed him exactly where the two nerves she was talking about where. "A good way to stun them is by using your thumb and pushing as hard as you can on that point. Then you can control that wrist till you let go. It is rather easy to move your hand when it is behind you and grab the other person's wrist."

She then showed him exactly where they were in her wrist. Just a little bit right of the center of her wrist and a bit under her thumb. Well her left, his right. She let him have his hand back and grabbed his arms and pinned them behind them.

"Now try it. It won't hurt me unless you puncture the skin which I don't think you can do." She grinned slightly. She liked him. A lot. And he would not like what she had in store for him after the next few lessons.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 am

Malcolm listened as well he could with his arms behind his back. When she pulled the knife on him and ran the blunt side across his wrists he couldn't help but squirm a bit. "Jeez Ayana. That blades cold and some what disturbing going across my wrist like that." He said.

"There are nerves running through your body. There are lots in your wrist that can be easily located and stunned. A good way to stun them is by using your thumb and pushing as hard as you can on that point. Then you can control that wrist till you let go. It is rather easy to move your hand when it is behind you and grab the other person's wrist."

He listened and watch intently. "Oh yes, I'm familiar with these nerves." He replied. He was a nurse after all and the human anatomy was something he understood pretty well. "Pressure points I believe they are called."

Then she went behind him and took a hold of his arms again. "Okay, here it goes." He said as he found the point on her wrists and pressed down. "Is that it? It's kind of hard to find them when you can't see them."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am

Ayana then felt her hand go numb. He did press in the right spot.

"Yep you did. has no more feeling then thread right now." She complimented in approval. Now he could do anything with her. At least if it meant moving her arms a dragging her somewhere. She then waited for Malcolm to let go or move. Anything besides stand there.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:19 am

"Good, not as hard as I thought." He commented, a small smile on his lips for doing it right.

Malcolm just stood there, waiting for her next directions. He was starting to think that she was going to pull a surprise on him or something. He wasn't sure if he should move or do something, but the longer he stood there the more on edge he got expecting something. "Um....."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 am

"You can either let go or do what you wish." Ayana said with a sigh she then rested her head on his back. Good thing he was taller than her. "You are making this harder than it needs to be." She mumbled. she did not notice she said it out loud till it was too late. She just sighed again.

"I don't care what he does with me. He could kill me for all I care" She said to herself then cursed at herself. That was something that should have stayed in her head. Then a tear rolled down her cheek. She needed him more than she realized. She wondered if he felt the same. She needed pain right now. So in her own desperation she bit her arm. The tears rolling down her cheek. Stop being weak! She shouted in her head.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 am

Malcolm was just standing there and felt Ayana put her head on his back. She mumbled something, but he couldn't quite catch what it was that she had said. Malcolm suffered a bit from being hard of hearing. Nothing too bad, but it was really hard for him to here words clearly when they are muffled or mumbled or there's a lot of other noises going on in the back ground.

"You okay Ayana? I didn't hurt you more than you let on did I?" He asked worriedly.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 am

"No you didn't. I am just having issues at the moment. That is all." She tried to sound okay but failed. She was having issues. Big isusses. She liked him quite a bit but she was not sure if he felt the same way. And if he didn't things could take a turn for the worse.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:55 am

Malcolm breathe a sigh of relief. "Good. I was afraid I'd really hurt you. If there is anything I can help you with whatever your issues are, just ask. I'm not the best at solving problems, but it never hurts to try." He said kindly.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 am

"No it does not hurt to try. My issues are small so I can deal with them myself. But could you let go now? My wrists are staring to get so numb that I can feel them again and that hurts." Ayana asked.

Spring them flew in and landed on Ayana's arm. But it was the part that was slightly curved and her talons did not get tat good of a grip. So she slid down Ayana's arm trying to get a better grip she grabbed at the skin till she peirced it. She still slid till she got to Malcolm's back. Ayan hissed as she was cut. It was small but stil hurt. It was shallow but it was about three inches long.

"Spring go to the dummy before I strangle you or something." Ayana demanded. She sounded harsh but it had just enough affection in it to let Spring know that she could never do that. Spring however obeyed and sat on the dummy's head. Ayana was biting her lip, trying to drown out the pain the wound caused her.
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down