Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Not quite working (Lupa) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Not quite working (Lupa)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not quite working (Lupa) Empty Not quite working (Lupa)

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 am

With the help of Roman, Trent had made some lead way with his work with horses. He was still very unsure of himself around them and they seemed to be able to tell. So far he had managed to get himself thrown twice and almost trampled once. He didn't let it get him down though, he was determined to get better with horse handling. He was still taking care of his small herd of dairy cows, but they didn't take up near as much time as they use to.

Today he was back at the horse corrals trying to get one of the horses he was allowed to use to come to him. So far it wasn't working. First he tried coaxing it to him with treats and soft voices, but now he was fed up and was trying to chase the damn beast down. He'd finally gotten close enough to throw a rope around it's neck, but that managed to spook the flighty horse into running and knocked him down in the process. "Ow, dammit!" He yelled as he was drug a short distance before letting go of the rope. The taste of defeat was in his mouth, as well as dirt and other things he preferred not to think of. Exhausted and hot, he rolled onto his back and just laid there. Determined to not get up ever again.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not quite working (Lupa) Empty Re: Not quite working (Lupa)

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 am

Emera had finally able to get Stormy to more social-type. It would have to do for now. Emera had put her away, away from most horses. She was about to get Morning Frost. The mare is still playful, even after haltered, and ready to be brushed and harnessed. She may take the pair she has, and breed them, and hopes that she could have one optional ridable, and pack horse.

It was the noise of horses running. She turned and watched a man, young man, trying to catch one. First was bribery. She knew sometimes that doesn't always do the trick. It seemed this one refused such treats. She once had seen a mare, where it only took one treat. She watched, and the rope fly. Some may not like it, but it seemed that this one didn't.

"Come on Morning Frost, let's see if he's okay." Emera stated to her haltered mare.

The mare pranced as they went along, to the gate, and in, which she still pranced along side of Emera. The pair made it to the down man, whom was still down. Morning Frost was curious a bit, and sniffed him, blowing some air towards his face. Emera had to prevent the giggles from escaping. At least the mare was enough to keep some horses away from downed man.

"You okay? You seemed to pick a flighty one. Sometimes flying rope scars them, as well as some may make noise that startles them." Emera asked, and stated to Trent. She then realised her manners. "Oh, I'm Emera."

She hoped the young man is alright. She could help, if he asked, but she doesn't normally just go in, and help out. She went to look for the horse with the rope. It could easily get hurt, if the rope is tangled up. She had not seen any horses done that, but her neighbor, and friend often told her about such things, and a few would stay calm, and figure out how to untangle themselves, while others would ruin themselves in panic.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:15 am

Trent heard the sound of more hooves coming towards him and he was afraid it was the horse coming back to take it's revenge. Luckily though all he got was some warm air in his face and there was a woman with this horse. With a lot of groaning and moaning he managed to get back onto his feet.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I think. At least it doesn't feel like anything is broken. Thank you, Emera. Yeah, that one is a bit flighty, but unfortunately it seems like all horses are flighty around me. The name's Trent. I guess I should go find that horse." He replied to her.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:38 am

Emera nearly laughed. It has been proven that when people are skittish around horses, they would pick it up as well. Morning Frost looked to be calm down enough, to be trust worthy that she could leave the mare where she had her. One thing about carriage and driving, that she made sure the horses would not take off, unless they were given okay to. At least the mare would calm down a bit when Emera is around. She doesn't like the mare getting to frisky, and excitable when she's near.

"Alright, if something hurts, you better go to the doctors. If you want to, I can help you catch the horse." Emera suggested.

She also went to look for the horse, looking for rope that was around the neck. She looped the mare's lead into the halter, by going around the neck. She then gave the mare some treats, surgery, and maple flavoured. It was the mare's favourite treat. Patting the horse, as she was standing still. She wondered where the horse gone. At least she couldn't escape.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:41 am

"Thank you much." He said. "I think that beast went this way. Follow me." Trent then walked to the other end of the pasture where he was sure that the horse had went to. Sure enough the horse was pretty calmly nibbling on some grass next to the fence. "There he is. Sure is calm now, the bastard. Let me catch my breath for a few more seconds."

He sat down on the ground to rest a bit longer. That dragging he got took more out of him that he had realized. "Sorry, I must seem like a pansy. I'm use to being the one doing the dragging, not the one being drug." Trent hated to look weak, especially in front of girls. Was it a bit egotistical of him, yeah but he couldn't help it. He was raised to be strong and right now he felt about as weak as a kitten.

"So while we're waiting for me, how about you tell me a little about yourself. I'd love to know more about my rescuer." He gave her a wink and the crooked smile of his.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 am

Seeing the mare, skittish she seemed, she realised she still had her crop right where it normally is. Taking it out, to use as extension of one of her arms. She kept that arm down, while walking on. The mare was beautiful, and looked to be about fifteen hands high. Dark bay. It looked to have black tips on rest of her body. She was thankful that the mare didn't injure herself.

Walking slowly, she went towards the mare, unknowing that Trent had stopped. Her eyes never went else where, even her mare was following her. Emera's concentration was on the skittish mare, which seemed easily startled than anything. "Easy girl." She stated, in her calm voice.

The mare looked up, and just as she was about to bolt, Emera went in front of her, with her hand up high, making herself look more like a wall. It started Morning Frost, who went towrads Trent, and sniffed him again, and snorting at her handler's antics.

Finally caught, Emera put down the crop, stuck back where it was, and slowly removed the rope, and made a makeshift halter and lead. The mare was prancing about her, but Emera held on. "Easy. Nothing is going to happen, girl." Emera added.

"She's skittish alright." Emera said, bringing the mare towards Trent. "I would suggest asking for a halter, instead of a rope. Most horses don't like rope flying near them. I can make you one for you to sue, but I'll need time to make such halter." Emera added.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 am

Trent watched in amazement at how fast she caught the skittish horse. He was a bit embarrassed that he hadn't been able to do that himself. Then he told himself to not be so hard on himself, he was new to horses. Still didn't make him feel that much better about it though.

He stood back up and slowly walked towards her, trying not to spook the mare beside him. "I guess you showed me, huh? Thanks for that. I didn't want the horse to hurt itself. I'd love any help you could give me. It has to painfully obvious that I'm new to all of this. That was really quite amazing what you just did. I guess being good with horses let's you do that kind of stuff. I tried that before you got to me and just got myself run over." He laughed at himself remembering how he must have looked.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am

"Well, I have been raised with a farm near by, and sometimes, I ran over, without my parents knowing, and just be with them. It took me a long time to able to catch a horse, like this mare. I train horses. I can teach you how to handle one, and help you along. A skittish mare like this, may also be harder to groom." Emera stated.

She would hand over the mare, but decided not to quite yet. Morning Frost was behind the man, and would follow anyways. She knew her mare would be looking for her maple treat she always carry for that roan mare. She went over and undid her loop, and handed the lead to Trent.

"Why don't you take Morning Frost, and we'll groom these two." She suggested.

She hoped the man would take the calmer of the two, not the mare he was supposed to handle. Perhaps she would, once out of other horses' range, would be much better environment, than place like this.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

"I was raised on a farm myself, but it was a dairy farm." He said, trying to make excuses for why he was seeming to suck so badly at this. His pride was bruised and he felt now that he would have to prove his, well his manliness to Emera before he would feel better.

Of course when she suggested that he take the much calmer mare he didn't argue. "Okay, sounds good to me. Can't be too much different than cleaning a cow. Of course I'm probably wrong." He said with another devilish smile. I don't think we've ever met before this. What do you think of our new home? Can't say I'd ever imagined living in a volcano, but I can't say it's bad either." He was just making casual chit chat, something to keep things from getting awkward. He also thought Emera was pretty cute and Trent was the type to babble around cute girls.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm

"Ah, I have once seen my neighbor, trained a horse to help herd the cattle, of any kind. I'll have to try, but I'm sure I can remember what he did, and see what cues to give to the horses." Emera stated first.

She thought about their new home. It was different, but she didn't mind the dangers from space. She was coping with it, and yet she has little ways of trying to keep her pastures from getting destroyed. Yet she really hadn't talk to anyone about it.

"I don't know, I prefer not to live in it. I'm way too used to buildings, and practically had to admit to the recent move. Being so close to another, well, that I don't mind, but I'm more concerned with my other mare. Stormy. She's quite a handful, even for me, who's handle horses since about age of ten." Emera stated.

She was concerned. Stormy is beautiful mare, and hoped to breed her, but her temperamental often ones that prevents hardly any breeding. She was sure that some people would like the brindling of both her quarter horses. Stormy was quite nice, and she wondered about the pair would produce such offspring, but she wouldn't know. Once she can get Stormy to handle other people, in case someone wants to see the offspring, but for now, she keeps the mare secuded area, and have the halter for the mare, always with her, either in her bag, on in the cart, when she takes the drafts out.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm

"Yeah, I helped on a beef ranch one summer when I was younger. They used the horses to do a 'round up' I believe they called it. The horses were used to guide the horses. I was just there to help brand cattle. It was an interesting experience, but I heard that it was common practice to use hot iron to brand the cattle. Seems a bit cruel to me, but things were primitive back then. Almost like we are now." He said, still babbling horribly. Hopefully she wouldn't mind his gibbering too much.

"It is very different to have to live in caves basically, even if they are very nice caves. The closeness bothered me badly at first, but I'm getting use to it." He commented. "I'd helped you with your mare, but you saw how helpful I'd be with horses. Something tells me if she's a handful for you she'd probably kill me."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Emera laughed. The though of Stormy trying to kill him, was funny. She never really known horses to kill on purpose. But she knew they will other ways. Sometimes people just don't understand why they behave that way, and well, ruin horse's life for something they may have done. Of course, she never really seen one before, but with discussion of her friend, which she now has no contact at all, and sometimes miss, but remembered the discussions.

"No, I have not handled a horse that doesn't kill on purpose. No, Stormy likes to do things she knows she can get away with. She has learned that she cannot do everything with her. But she has noticed she would, even in her sights to anyone else. She bites and kicks, and that's the most she's done. Although, her kicks are most dangerous of all." Emera explained.

She had at least made the mare easier to for her to ride, but she knew she still has a long ways to go, and she was not going to ask anyone if they would like to help, unless they are not afraid of her antics, or anything to get away with things. She really at a stop, unless she tells people to punish her, when things like that happened, but she cannot, so the mare often away from human establishment, and yet still have her out often enough, and daily training.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:45 am

"Kicks from any animal bigger than yourself is dangerous. I remember this one time I was learning to milk a cow by hand. Well I was young and inexperienced and I got myself kicked right in the head. Gave me a nice concussion and I wasn't allowed to leave the house for a week cause my mom was so paranoid I would get myself killed."

Trent was starting to really like this girl and could see the two of them being good friends, perhaps more. Trent might be fairly good looking, but he'd never really had a girl friend or a girl that liked him as more than a friend. Hence why he was bit awkward around women. He knew that a lot of the younger people were being encouraged to settle down and help raise the population of Pern, but that was before thread. A lot of people now was wondering if it was even such a good idea to bring a baby into this world.

"So, Emera. How did you get started with horses? Family run a ranch back on Earth?"
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:37 am

"Yeah, I've been lucky enough to avoid such things, and wouldn't help I do carry a crop for troubled horses. I don't hit them hard enough, but it does get their attention, and enough where they cannot get away such things around me. Of course, sometimes I stop them before they can. People said once, I know too much about them to let them get away with anything." Emera stated.

She hoped Trent doesn't mind her speaking about them. She knew too much in some ways, but it does help her with training. She can get a draft, or flashy horse for carriage, and cart driving, as well as one for riding. She had not tried any others, as she didn't know the need for one. She thought about helping him getting one, where it wouldn't chase down his diary cows, but just extension of himself, to help herd them in, for milking times, or what ever.

"I haven't seen much of that, but my neighbor, which I practically grew up in, always told me things that he had happening. I was told by him, that he would take me when he does quiet rides, just to calm me down. I rode long before I could walk and talk. My family was too busy to run their own, but my Neighbor did. They did all sorts of training." Emera stated.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:57 am

"I tell you what running a dairy herd is a lot different here than back on Earth. Back home the operation we had was huge, almost two thousand head of dairy cattle. Of course we also had the latest technology to help milk them and keep them well cared for." Trent said remembering the good old days. "Now we have to do everything by hand, which isn't a bad thing, but it is more time consuming."

"I bet it was fun being able to visit a ranch when you wanted. I was lucky enough to get to go to town once a week thanks to all the chores I had." They walked on in silence for a bit, Trent had a tight hold of the mare's lead wanting to make sure not to let go. Not sure what to talk about next, he asked the first thing that came to his mind. "So you married?"
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm

"Yeah. Mine has been done, with hardly any technology, besides our minds, and our hands. Although, upkeep of the barns and stables are bit harder, but I don't mind the physical work. It is a bit different, but I got used to it. I now think how I cannot believe how my neighbor would have like twenty horses to tend for. He does had me with helping. I often go there, when I was younger, when I was not supposed to. He didn't mind, as long I kept watch. If minor, he never told my parents about it." Emera stated.

She was more startled when he asked if she was married. No guy ever asked her that before. Emara stopped her progress to the gate, and looked at the man. Sure he was handsome, and everything. She was just never used to anyone said such thing.

"N-n-no." She answered.

She then continued on, before the frisky mare. The gate was near again, and she was ready to open the gate, to let him pass, with her mare, who seemed to prance a bit when the gate was near. Morning Frost wasn't going to get away, she just pranced, like she would when pulling carts and carriage. She was really gentle giant.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:25 pm

"I like the physical labor. It's good for the body and soul if you ask me. Can't say I would want to take care of even a thousand head of cattle with just my hands, but I'm sure it can be done and will be done eventually." Trent replied to her first comment.

He could tell by her answer that he had thrown her off a bit with his question. In fact he threw himself off by asking it, but it was out there now and couldn't be taken back so he might as well go with it. "Really? Pretty little thing like yourself. I wouldn't believe it." He said giving her another crooked smile to let her know he was half having fun with her. They were to the gates now and he went ahead and took Emera's mare in first.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Emera nodded, and went through the gates, and closed it. She had no clue what he wanted to do with this mare, and has no idea who owned it. It was a nice mare, perhaps too skittish for the man. She could spend just a few days, to see what made her so, or it was just strangers. Emera wondered about the mare, and her name.

"I spend most of my time with my four horses. Stormy is one that takes a lot of time. She's better now, but I dare not allow anyone else around her. I'm also thinking of breeding, which I would need more time, with the foals, which are touch subjects sometimes with mares. I know Morning Frost doesn't mind, but Stormy? I wouldn't know at all." Emera stated.

She went from talking about well, her lack of love life, with nice man, and back to horses again, in almost the same sentence. Emera loved them. Emera wouldn't know if she ever consider children right now. She figured that it was expected to help keep the population alive in later times. Emera wondered if she ever had time for such thing.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 am

To Trent is seemed like she wasn't all that interested in his subtle flirting. Though he felt a bit rejected, like most 21 year old males would, he decided to let it go. He figured it was one of two things. Either she wasn't married, but still had a love interest or she just wasn't interested in him and preferred for him to just be a pupil.

"I know what you mean. Cows have been my life since before I can remember. My herd consists of Guenseys, Holsteins, and Aryshires. I'm hoping to be able to breed a little bit of all of them together and really bring out their best traits to make a better breed of dairy cow for here on Pern." He explained, with excitement in his voice.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 am

"Oh. I have seen cattle before, just I wouldn't know what breed is what." Emera stated.

"Oh, what are you plan on doing with this mare?" Emera asked, as she wondered what he'll do with beautiful mare.

She didn't know that he was doing subtle flirting. She never done any, and never really had anyone interested in her. It was a whole new thing, and she truly doesn't know what she would do. She had no relationship at all in her life. Perhaps she spent too much with horses to really notice anyone around that has interests in her. She wouldn't know. She does know, that she should have children for the place. But the danger from space? Can she handle that, and children out there in the danger?
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 am

"Oh. I have seen cattle before, just I wouldn't know what breed is what."

"Once you learn them it's easy to tell them apart. The holsteins are the most common, they're the black and white kind." Trent explained a bit, most knew which were the black and white ones.

"Oh, what are you plan on doing with this mare?"

"Probably just let her back out into the corral. Roman told me just to come out here and practice with a few of them, so I guess it's one of his. Not sure though." He answered her.

Even though Emera wasn't really biting the bait, so to speak, Trent wasn't totally ready to give up as he thought he was. What was the saying? If you fall off the horse you should get back on. So he might as well get back on. "So you doing anything after this? If not we could get some diner. If you're hungry that is."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 am

"Ah. You'll have to show me yours then." Emera Wilkins stated. It was brief, but she was interested with it.

"Hold on to Morning Frost, and let me release her. Morning Frost would need to return to hers, perhaps. I'll need her in the morning with Sunset. I'm am to take them out early in the morning, if skies are clear." She stated, "Clear as in no Thread. I'm always on the watch for them."

She thought about diner, and her stomach growled softly at that thought. She then realised she still had both mares out. She could put this one right back to the corral, and her mare with the expected mares. It'll calm her down enough, where she wouldn't be overworked, and the mare would be easily enough, or Morning Frost would go to smaller ones, with the younger mares.

"Let me put this mare away, and we'll take mine to smaller one, so I can catch her easier in the morning, if needs to be." Emera stated.

She would love diner, and she hoped it would be a good one. Emera wondered about what would there be to eat. Her stomach growled loudly at the thought of food. She blushed at the sound of her stomach.

"I guess we better hurry. Seems I'm hungier than I thought." Emera stated.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 am

"Hold on to Morning Frost, and let me release her. Morning Frost would need to return to hers, perhaps. I'll need her in the morning with Sunset. I'm am to take them out early in the morning, if skies are clear. Clear as in no Thread. I'm always on the watch for them."

Trent did as she asked him and held onto to Morning Frost as she released the other mare. "I think everyone is keeping a watchful eye out towards the east just in case of the silvery threads falling from the sky. Be sure not to go too far from the volcano, you know, just in case." He said then felt silly for sounding like a mother.

He followed her as she put the mares up.
"I guess we better hurry. Seems I'm hungier than I thought."

"Same here. I don't think I've eaten anything since this morning." Trent said, happy she was taking him up on his offer. "Hopefully they'll have something good to eat this evening."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 am

Emera went quickly to take the mare and returned her. The poor mare looked lost, and she hoped nothing bad happened to the mare. She let the mare go, and walked out. She had heard what he said.

"That's a long time. I think I had a bite to eat at noonish, but since I was going to ride, I didn't eat too much." Emera stated.

She then took a quick look. She needs to find smaller corral, and one she used before, to house her mare, until she needs them in the morning.

"If you want to, you can join me, about middmorning, enough to know if any dangers would be coming. I'm taking my two drafts out for exercise, often around the Cauldra, so I won't be too far from shelter. I can then show you my grey brindle that's quite handful. Don't worry, we won't go close to her." Emera stated.

She then spotted it. There, and started to lead Trent towards the corral, and he would still have Morning Frost. It was at least, towards their caved home, and she hope it would be closer to her own stallion pair, and the fiesty mare. Emera was walking a bit fast, as she wanted food. She hoped to have something delicious there.

"Let's get Morning Frost in here, and then we can head to food." Emera added. She opened the gate for the corral, and then waited for him to hand the gentle mare over. He seemed better with this mare, perhaps a warmblood for Trent. She knew it would take long time for one to be ready.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:36 am

Trent followed her to the smaller pen. "Sure I wouldn't mind going with you in the morning. Just name the time and the place and I'll meet you there." He said cheerfully, happy at the thought of spending more time with Emera. Once they got to the corral he handed over Morning Frost to Emera so she could put her in.

"Alrighty then. Now that that's done, let's get some grub. I'm so hungry I could..pardon the pun...eat a horse." He said, then laughed at his own awful joke even though it was awful. "Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm ready whenever you are ready, pet. I'll let you lead the way." He said, flirting a bit more openly.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum