Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question...

+5
Kateri
Otania
Rye
Hesper
Houka Ryuu
9 posters

Go down

To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... Empty To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question...

Post by Houka Ryuu Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Okay, even though Hatching Day will not be for a month or two away. We would like to ask the following questions for your Official and Non-Official Candidates.

Name: Name of your Candidate Character. Either Officially or Not.
Color: Gold, Bronze, Brown, Blue, Green (Not that your character actually knows of these colors)
Get mauled: Yes or No, if you would like your character to get mauled during Hatching. If No, please give us a reason why he/she won't get mauled.
Mild or severe mauling: How mild or severe a mauling would you be okay for your character to get? Or put N/A if your character will not be mauled.
Scar: Yes or No, if you would like your character to get a scar as a result of his/her getting mauled. Or put N/A if your character will not be mauled.
Shape of Scar: Tell us the shape of the scar and where the scar would be located that you want your character to get. Or put N/A if your character will not be mauled.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b]
[b]Get mauled:[/b]
[b]Mild or severe mauling:[/b]
[b]Scar:[/b]
[b]Shape of Scar:[/b]
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

http://houka-ryuu.com

Back to top Go down

To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... Empty Re: To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question...

Post by Hesper Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Name: Tabitha Wosley
Color: Blue
Get mauled: yes
Mild or severe mauling: anything up to severe as long as there are no permanent repercussions.
Scar: yes
Shape of Scar: long gash measuring about 2 inches on her left forearm.

Name: Trent
Color: Brown or bronze
Mild or severe mauling: anything up to severe is fine as long as it doesn't have permanent repercussions.
Shape of Scar: small slash on right side of face.

Name: Sashike
Color: Gold
Mild or severe mauling: anything up to severe as long as there's no permanent repercussions
Shape of Scar: bite mark scars on left thigh.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question... Empty Re: To Maul Or Not To Maul, That Is Our Question...

Post by Rye Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Name: Roman Kincade
Color: Bronze or.... Blue? Or Brown? heh. :]
Get mauled: Yepp Yepp.
Mild or severe mauling: Doesn't matter. He could be trampled by another hatchling while he's too busy conversing with his, or perhaps he could've pushed Lesla out of the way and got hurt himself...
Scar: Ropy scar on his left forearm, & a line over his right eye. He closed it just in time for there to be no damage to his sight, but he's got a pretty scar. (He's gonna think it makes him look dashing.)
Shape of Scar: Thin line that runs from his eyebrow down to his upper cheek, and a jagged, thick line on his arm that runs from above his wrist almost to his elbow.

[Morgen isn't a candidate, but I'm putting him here just in case.]

Name: Morgen Remington
Color: Brown, probably, if he does Impress. Maybe even a bronze; he could handle both. I don't really care either way.
Get mauled: I don't think he could 'cause he's in the stands, but if you want, yeah...
Mild or severe mauling: Doesn't matter.
Scar: IF he get's mauled, bite marks on his forearm.
Shape of Scar: Jagged lines on his right forearm.

Name: Adrienne Zeryth
Color: In my opinion, Gold, definitely. You admins decide once her personality's up. I see her on a Gold, but..... that's just me.
Get mauled: Nope. Whatever hatches for her is going to come out early and be WAYY too protective.
Mild or severe mauling: N/A
Scar: N/A
Shape of Scar: N/A

Last edited by Rye on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Otania Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:16 am

Name: Ayana Karlen
Color: Gold or Green
Get mauled: Yes!!
Mild or severe mauling: In between mild and severe
Scar: Yes
Shape of Scar: Ragged line on left forearm
Otania
Otania

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Name: Soldier
Color: Razz Bronze or Brown
Get mauled: No thank you. Soldier being a soldier is quick on his feet and would quickly dodge to get out of the way of any oncoming dragon

Name: Alex
Color: Razz Brown or Blue
Get mauled: Sure thing.
Mild or severe mauling: He can get severely mauled but nothing that will do permanent damage like blindness or missing limbs.
Scar: No, thank you. I love Alex just the way he is.

Name: Lesla
Color: Green or Gold, if she's so unfortunate to attract one
Get mauled: Sure. Smile
Mild or severe mauling: Mild, please. Like a light scratch or maybe a bruise for being rammed aside if Lesla isn't fast enough to get out of the way of a dragon. No lasting damages please.
Scar: No, thank you. I love Lesla just the way she is, scarless. Razz

Name: Kira
Color: Gold? I don't know... She can be left standing after the Hatching. *shrugs*
Get mauled: No. She should have been proficient enough with hand-to-hand combat from Morgen that she should be able to dodge/evade dragons coming her way.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:00 am

Name: Malcolm Young
Color: anything besides green, but even green would be okay.
Get mauled: sure
Mild or severe mauling: just mild please
Scar: nah, he's too young
Shape of Scar: n/a
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateri Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:55 am

Name: Geneva Dantes
Color: Gold/Green
Get mauled: If another mauling is needed, Geneva can play victim, sure. She's likely to be in range and distracted by going to help the wounded.
Mild or severe mauling: Whichever is needed.
Scar: I leave it to the discretion of the powers that be. Have fun with it. I'll play out the IC consequences of whatever happens, even if she ends up crippled.
Shape of Scar: Same as above.

Name: Kateri Kuhl
Color: Gold/Green (yeah, I prefer RPing females)
Get mauled: If another's needed, sure.
Mild or severe mauling: Mild, if possible. Collateral damage, maybe?
Scar: Whatever results from the injury.
Shape of Scar: Likewise.

Last edited by Geneva on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Kateri
Kateri

Back to top Go down

Post by Houka Ryuu Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:33 am

I'm putting this here if for some absurd reason Zander manages to attract a dragon.

Name: Zander
Color: Green or Blue if he was unfortunate
Get mauled: No because he'll be with the other spectators who, I would presume, are seated safely away from the Hatching Grounds/Sands.
Houka Ryuu
Houka Ryuu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Name: Jonas Gilligan
Color: brown or blue.
Get mauled: Please.
Mild or severe mauling: Moderate
Scar: three.
Shape of Scar: one lightening/zig-zag one on left leg, puncture from teeth on right arm, and claw marks on chest.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Hannah Bailey
Color: gold, green
Get mauled: why not
Mild or severe mauling: surprise me!
Scar: i would expect so
Shape of Scar: something on her arms or legs

Name: Ryan Mahill
Color: bronze, brown, blue
Get mauled: well if everyone's doing it Razz
Mild or severe mauling: few but severe
Scar: if it comes to it
Shape of Scar: long and/or deep, i would expect him to fight back but what and where I'll leave it to the powers that be Razz
May
May

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Name: Fiona Roantree
Color: Gold/green/brown/blue
Get mauled: Would rather not. Fiona's quick on her feet, and by now she should know enough to get out of an animal's way if it wants her to move.
Mild or severe mauling: n/a
Scar:
Shape of Scar:
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeweltiger Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

Name: Auguste Daguerre
Color: Green first, then blue.
Get mauled: Yes
Mild or severe mauling: Middle
Scar: Yes please.
Shape of Scar: I'd kind of like him to lose an eye and have to wear an eye patch. >.> I think that would be cool. If you don't want to go that extreme, then just a scar across his face.

Name: Silv Ford
Color: Any of the male colors.
Get mauled: Probably not. He's used to distressed animals and would probably know enough to get out of the way. He can get knocked down, though.
Mild or severe mauling: Mild
Scar: No
Shape of Scar:

Jeweltiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down