Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior

4 posters

Go down

Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior Empty Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior

Post by Hesper Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 am

Okay well, my boyfriend is a huge Ninja Warrior fan. I'm sure some of you know what that is if not here is a link: Ninja Warrior

This is exactly what he is doing. He's on his way to Los Angeles right now, as we speak, for the tryouts. This was a very last minute decision and when I mean last minute I mean he found out about it at two o'clock this afternoon and left the airport at 5:30 this evening. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. If he doesn't make it onto the finals he'll be back Monday evenign, if he does make it he'll stay Monday for the final tryouts. If he makes those, then he'll be going to Japan at some point to compete in the actual Ninja Warrior course at Mt. Midoriyama. I hope he makes it, but I'm worried for him. He's never been on an airplane or in airports today and we unfortunately have the money for both of us to go. This is one of his life time dreams, so I pray he does well.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior Empty Re: Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior

Post by Ridayah Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 am

I will definitely keep him in my thoughts!

Yeah we boys tend to do that. -_-;
Ridayah
Ridayah

http://ridayah.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior Empty Re: Prayers, thoughts, and Ninja Warrior

Post by Charm Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:07 am

^_^ Wow, good luck to him! I don't think I've ever watched Ninja Warrior but my family is way into that stuff, you know, American Gladiator and Wipeout and all that stuff ^_^ So that's great, I'll definitely think about him and hope he gets in!
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskiea Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Yeah.. He's got his own cheer squad happening here ^.^ So we're all behind him and best of luck.
Iskiea
Iskiea
Admin
Admin

https://pernchronicles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 pm

New Update

I just heard from him this morning. He has already signed up and filled out all the paper work. All there is to do now is wait for his turn to run the course. Which I believe they are starting the running at 7am Los Angeles time. He's pretty tired though, didn't sleep too much last night from all the excitement, but he'll be okay. I'll put up another update whether or not he makes it to finals.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 am

aw, that sucks, Hesper *hugs* I'm so sorry!

But....in the future could you please try not to swear so much? I know you're really angry, and have a right to be, but we have young viewers here.....

*cough* okay so the youngest viewer is me, but....*cough*

Anyway yeah, so sorry D= that really bites.....
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:24 am

Sorry, I tend to forget myself. Especially when I'm not in a good mood. I'll watch myself closer. ^_^

DUE TO THE EXTREME ANGER IN WHICH I WAS FEELING, MY PREVIOUS HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN BY ME. TO SUM UP WHAT THE PREVIOUS POST SAID:

My BF didn't get to even tryout cause the people running the things are severe idiots.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 am

thanks =) and I think that sums it up very well xD

still, I'm really sorry, those people were not being fair >.< you should make your own ninja show where everyone can have a chance!

okay maybe not xD that's what I'd wanna dso, buuuuut.....yeah, that would be hard xD but year *hugs and sends hug to your partner* sorry again!
Charm
Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down