Pern: Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IC TIme

Current Pass
1st Pass

Year
11 AL (After Landing)

Season
Early Summer

Month
Month 13

Weather
Summer has finally come around again. Temperatures are expected to range from a high of 80°F (26°C) to a low of 65°F (18°C) making this summer warmer than normal. On some days you can expect a light cool breeze and evening are quickly warming up.

Weyrleaders

Caldera Weyr

Weyrwoman

Adrienne of Gold Galateath

Weyrleader

M'kael of Bronze Zharath

Cibola Weyr

TBA

Events

Please remember that you need to start you posts with..

IC Time:
IC Setting:

Current Events

14 of Galateath's 16 eggs hatch healthy and find partners. Congratulations.

This summer is warming up to be a hot one; as temperature are already warmer than normal.

Delanth has lain a clutch of 8 eggs; how many will hatch and will they be healthy.

Congratulations to the newest searched candidates.

Latest topics
» Second Pass Weyr | AU Canon Dragonriders of Pern
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:47 pm by Advertiser

» Solace Weyr
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am by Advertiser

» ACTIVITY CHECK NUMBER TWO.
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:32 am by Delimar71

» Sanyo Weyr
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm by Advertiser

» Whoniverse-rp (Doctor Who) Wanna Be a Pirate?
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 am by Advertiser

» GESTALT THEORY 2.0
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 am by Advertiser

» Selenitas Weyr
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am by Advertiser

» Expedition Pern
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm by Advertiser

» Endless Horizons
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am by Advertiser

» A Clockwork Pern
A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am by Advertiser

Copyright
All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's fiction are Copyright © Anne McCaffrey 1967-2009, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern® is Reg U.S. Pat & Tm. Office, by Anne McCaffrey, and may not be used or reproduced without permission of the author.

All content herein are Copyright © 2009 Pern: Chronicles. Characters are Copyright © to their respective authors.
Chit-Chat
There seems to be something wrong with chatango. We'll use cbox for the moment until chatango is up and running.

A new venue. (Roman)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A new venue. (Roman) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new venue. (Roman)

Post by Rye Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 pm

"That's fine. Of course I wouldn't mind if you rode either. I'm a strong enough man. A little walking isn't going to hurt me any. Honestly a nice hike sounds good right about now and it's not like we have to be there in a hurry or anything."

"You're right, but I still'd feel better walking with you. Besides, I need the exercise."

As they started up the valley, Roman sincerely hoped that his mother'd cooked extra. She usually did, but one never knew....

Suddenly an ideas struck him, and without hesitation he sent Zane a mental image of him and Trent eating and mentally told the bronze to go home and show his mother, Arden. That way, she'd have some warning.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:50 am

"At least it's not raining or anything. Otherwise this walk would be a bit more depressing." He said as they started walking along.

"Tell me about it, a could stand to lose a pound or two myself." He commented with a laugh. About that time, Roman sent Zane away. Trent sort of figured where it was. "Giving your mother warning? That's probably a good idea. I'd hate for her to be caught unawares."
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

"Giving your mother warning? That's probably a good idea. I'd hate for her to be caught unawares."

Flashing Trent a wry grin, Roman replied,

"Yep. She'd strangle me if we showed up and she didn't have enough for you. It's not that she doesn't like company, she just, like you said, doesn't enjoy being caught unaware."

After a moment, Roman added,

"Oh, and Trent? Try and call my mother Arden, or Ms. Arden. If you call her Mrs. Kincade, she'll be reminded of my dad's death, and she'll brood on it for the next week."

The silence after he's spoke wasn't kind, and, trying to keep his dad's death out of his thoughts he stroked Ares's nose thoughtfully.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hesper Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:04 am

"Yep. She'd strangle me if we showed up and she didn't have enough for you. It's not that she doesn't like company, she just, like you said, doesn't enjoy being caught unaware."

Trent giggled, "My mom was much the same way. She loved having company. The farm hands would constantly bring their families over. She loved to cook for all of them and honestly I don't think she knew what to do when she didn't have to cook."

"Oh, and Trent? Try and call my mother Arden, or Ms. Arden. If you call her Mrs. Kincade, she'll be reminded of my dad's death, and she'll brood on it for the next week."

"Not a problem. I'll be sure not to call her that. Arden, is it? I think I can handle Ms. Arden." He assured Roman.
Hesper
Hesper
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rye Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm

"Not a problem. I'll be sure not to call her that. Arden, is it? I think I can handle Ms. Arden."

"Thanks, Trent. That'll help me & Les out tons. It's hard enough to watch your own words, much less someone else's as well."

As they continued up the trail, Roman enjoyed the companionable silence. Trent seemed like a good guy, one who shared basically the same interests as he did, and Roman always needed another guy to talk to. Alex was his best guy friend, but he was often flying thread, leaving him alone in a house full of women. Kita, his best friend, was often there, too, and while Roman loved her opinions, there was some stuff you just couldn't discuss with a woman.
Rye
Rye
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2